54.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-15-2014, 12:27 AM (This post was last modified: 01-16-2014 01:28 AM by watcher30.)
RE:
Duplicate post made in error, sorry.
01-15-2014, 02:16 AM
RE:
THANKS for the share.

This is a really great share --- thanks for the time and effort

REP ADDeddddddddddd . . . .

Smile
How I made a lot of Money - I Read half the Crap I Downloaded - and Tried to Repeat Them.
01-15-2014, 02:22 AM
RE:
A Very solid WSO if you're willing to put in the work finding items that sell well.

I downloaded this and put it into action on my old (100% Feedback, Crucial IMO, New users to eBay may need to buy $1 things to get their feedback up high) eBay account, sold a few Glass items from Amazon to eBay and made $21 in an afternoon.

It is possible to make money with this WSO, Very "Newbie" friendly just need the feedback on your eBay + Patience.

+Rep x3 to OP.
01-15-2014, 04:30 PM
RE:
thanks. rep given
01-15-2014, 10:56 PM
RE:
thanks for sharing this is mirror the main and hot item finder :

Magic Button :
https://www.mediafire.com/?2z8qx32yqo09age
45.gif
Hello everyone Perfect 10
01-16-2014, 04:53 AM (This post was last modified: 01-16-2014 05:40 AM by Quasar.)
RE:
Heh - Heh - Heh ...

Every once in a while, a newbie cretin like watcher30 makes the tragic mistake of thinking they are in a position to be a critic - without ever having done a single thing to turn a profit.

I usually snicker about it, BUT

I draw the line when some one implies or states that I am a liar. In this case, this female newbie-leecher clearly has nothing better to do than treat all business opportunities as works of fiction - then act like she is somebody and spout-off like a moronic critic.

So - this one time - since this woman thinks she's clever and smarter than me - I will respond.

"Quasar seems to be implying that people who buy products on Ebay largely don't mind when they receive something in Amazon packaging, and/or with a lower price than what they paid displayed on it. "

Actually, no Bimbo, I am not implying anything - I am plainly stating it as a fact and in writing.

"If Quasar is right, and the refund rate is as low as he says it is, then the business model would be doable. "

Wow! You called me a liar twice in one sentence! How many hours did it take a mental midget like you to come-up with that?

And I am right - I have invoices and sales figures to prove it. (None of which you will ever see.) And the refund rate is an exact number as of about one-week ago - the last time I looked.

I don't know where my buddy Thor is at, but he had a direct and blunt way of dealing with newbie-leechers that are "dead-weight" members and have never ONCE contributed anything - except perhaps degrading, cynical comments.

In your case, Bimbo, this ineptitude has lasted 13-months.

That's utterly, embarrassingly pitiful.

I am contemplating forming a senior mastermind group outside BBHF. The purpose of which will be to give experts in their areas of expertise a place to discuss and perhaps even chat live about topics like this - in a much more serious and meaningful exchange.

Newbies, leechers, cynics and other miscreants would be barred from entry.

Posting here about moneymaking topics with so many newbies and worthless spectators dilutes the value of the discussions - and is hugely inefficient from a time perspective.

If you have a real interest in this, post a comment here. (Please don't inundate me with PMs.) Also post your area of expertise.

My high skill areas (in order of importance) are:

1.) Copywriting and offline biz generation/sales/development (Always and still my #1 gigs)
2.) PLR and product creation/development
3.) Kindle
4.) Video Marketing (Particularly video creation)
5.) Ebay

I AM NOT A TECHIE! SEO always comes naturally to me, but if you are an expert, post here. Social media, Mobile marketing, technical pros in site development, WordPress, graphics, etc. would all be great additions. H*ll, anyone that is serious about making money and good at what they do would be welcome.

Doers are strongly desired - NOT kiddies that want to try things.

I know good people in all these areas, so I might convince them to join if I can't find enough people here.

Oh, and for all you rocket scientists like the Bimbo referenced in this post, did you ever think that - if you really wanted to do this Ebay model - it might be worth the huge sum of $10 to buy this guy's WSO and ask all these questions - then make the snide remarks to him?

If it is such a stretch for you to risk $10 (with a 100% money back guarantee), you have w-a-a-y bigger problems than anyone on this forum can help you solve.

For those of you so desperately seeking the answer to the price/receipt question, take a look at post #104 on the WF. Funny how sh*t like that just mysteriously shows-up from out of nowhere. There is more than one way to tweak this arbitrage model and eliminate the causes of this fear epidemic, but it takes a little out-of-the-box thinking.

Being original and taking action are such real b*llbreakers, huh?

It is a really tough thing to commit to selling a $20-$50 (or more) item on Ebay with the immense risk the buyer will ask for refund or call you bad names for making a profit!

*GASP!*
You have to learn the rules of the game. Then you have to play better than anyone else. -Albert Einstein
01-16-2014, 05:26 AM
RE:
Nice share. Thanks + Rep
01-16-2014, 06:38 AM
RE:
Thank you for the share!
01-16-2014, 07:58 AM (This post was last modified: 01-16-2014 08:03 AM by watcher30.)
RE:
(01-16-2014 04:53 AM)Quasar Wrote:  Heh - Heh - Heh ...

Every once in a while, a newbie cretin like watcher30 makes the tragic mistake of thinking they are in a position to be a critic - without ever having done a single thing to turn a profit.

I usually snicker about it, BUT

I draw the line when some one implies or states that I am a liar. In this case, this female newbie-leecher clearly has nothing better to do than treat all business opportunities as works of fiction - then act like she is somebody and spout-off like a moronic critic.

So - this one time - since this woman thinks she's clever and smarter than me - I will respond.

"Quasar seems to be implying that people who buy products on Ebay largely don't mind when they receive something in Amazon packaging, and/or with a lower price than what they paid displayed on it. "

Actually, no Bimbo, I am not implying anything - I am plainly stating it as a fact and in writing.

"If Quasar is right, and the refund rate is as low as he says it is, then the business model would be doable. "

Wow! You called me a liar twice in one sentence! How many hours did it take a mental midget like you to come-up with that?

And I am right - I have invoices and sales figures to prove it. (None of which you will ever see.) And the refund rate is an exact number as of about one-week ago - the last time I looked.

I don't know where my buddy Thor is at, but he had a direct and blunt way of dealing with newbie-leechers that are "dead-weight" members and have never ONCE contributed anything - except perhaps degrading, cynical comments.

In your case, Bimbo, this ineptitude has lasted 13-months.

That's utterly, embarrassingly pitiful.

I am contemplating forming a senior mastermind group outside BBHF. The purpose of which will be to give experts in their areas of expertise a place to discuss and perhaps even chat live about topics like this - in a much more serious and meaningful exchange.

Newbies, leechers, cynics and other miscreants would be barred from entry.

Posting here about moneymaking topics with so many newbies and worthless spectators dilutes the value of the discussions - and is hugely inefficient from a time perspective.

If you have a real interest in this, post a comment here. (Please don't inundate me with PMs.) Also post your area of expertise.

My high skill areas (in order of importance) are:

1.) Copywriting and offline biz generation/sales/development (Always and still my #1 gigs)
2.) PLR and product creation/development
3.) Kindle
4.) Video Marketing (Particularly video creation)
5.) Ebay

I AM NOT A TECHIE! SEO always comes naturally to me, but if you are an expert, post here. Social media, Mobile marketing, technical pros in site development, WordPress, graphics, etc. would all be great additions. H*ll, anyone that is serious about making money and good at what they do would be welcome.

Doers are strongly desired - NOT kiddies that want to try things.

I know good people in all these areas, so I might convince them to join if I can't find enough people here.

Oh, and for all you rocket scientists like the Bimbo referenced in this post, did you ever think that - if you really wanted to do this Ebay model - it might be worth the huge sum of $10 to buy this guy's WSO and ask all these questions - then make the snide remarks to him?

If it is such a stretch for you to risk $10 (with a 100% money back guarantee), you have w-a-a-y bigger problems than anyone on this forum can help you solve.

For those of you so desperately seeking the answer to the price/receipt question, take a look at post #104 on the WF. Funny how sh*t like that just mysteriously shows-up from out of nowhere. There is more than one way to tweak this arbitrage model and eliminate the causes of this fear epidemic, but it takes a little out-of-the-box thinking.

Being original and taking action are such real b*llbreakers, huh?

It is a really tough thing to commit to selling a $20-$50 (or more) item on Ebay with the immense risk the buyer will ask for refund or call you bad names for making a profit!

*GASP!*
Wow, I never imagined that my first post on this forum would elicit such an impassioned response! What a nice welcome to the Best Blackhat Forum that was, and there was me thinking that you were all such a great bunch of people. Just for the record Quasar, I am male not female - which is just as well really, because a woman would have been much more offended by your misogynistic remarks than I was.

At no point in my previous post did I call you a liar. I was merely speculating on the implications of the information that you had provided. If anything, I meant my post to sound grateful to you for giving us the benefit of your experience with this business model. If you thought that I was disrespecting you in some way, then I'm afraid that you have misinterpreted my comments.

It sounds like you have had a lot of success online, and that's great. However, that doesn't give you the right to cast all sorts of aspersions about me, when you know nothing about me. For your information (and contrary to what you said), I have done plenty to turn a profit online for many years. Mainly, this has been as a freelance writer, but I have also dabbled in many other areas, such as CPA, domain flipping, adsense and betting/trading. The fact that I have not contributed more to this forum is source of regret, however this has been due to time constraints.

My previous post was an attempt to gain a clearer idea of how the business model you described works in practice. Ebay is one area that I do not have much experience in and, like many other people on here, I would be keen to try what you describe, because the figures you claim are impressive to say the least.

In a way, I'm glad that I made my previous post, because I obviously rattled you enough to disclose some more very useful and interesting information. See, I'm all for taking action, just not when there are obvious pitfalls in a business plan that
need to be addressed first. Now that you have addressed these issues in your previous post (albeit in a very rude and abrupt manner), I feel much more confident about taking this idea forward, so thank you for that - if nothing else.

Clearly, the fact that I am a newbie here and not as experienced as you with Ebay makes me inferior in your eyes, and unworthy of posting on this forum. I can live with that, just leave the name calling for the school playground.
01-16-2014, 09:52 AM
RE:
Oh hush sweetheart!

You are turning me on!

I am not going to waste any more time with you darling. And didn't anyone tell you?

You can be anything or anyone you want to be here!

Wanna be a dude?

Great! I am down with that.

But, just so we are crystal clear - I know exactly what you were trying to do in your first post sweetie! Only don't try to use those big words you had to look up in that huge dictionary - that's too much heavy lifting babe.

Inferior? Unworthy?

You would have to make several evolutionary leaps to rate that high on either count.

I don't care about anything you have ever done - anything you are doing now - or anything you will ever do.

Impassioned?

H*ll, I was more impassioned when I stepped into something nasty at lunch today.

Over and out honey - Gotta go! I have lots better things to do.
72.gif
You have to learn the rules of the game. Then you have to play better than anyone else. -Albert Einstein

7.gif