84.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-13-2013, 12:30 AM
[GET] Udemy: Online Courses (200+ Lectures Free for Limited Time - 48 Hours)
[color=#00ff00][b]Sales page[/b][/color]
[code]https://www.udemy.com/[/code]
[color=#00ff00]
[b]Direct Access[/b][/color]
Magic Button :
[code]http://www.reddit.com/r/Entrepreneur/comments/1e5l5q/hi_all_i_think_i_have_posted_the_longest_course/[/code]
or
Magic Button :
[code]If you want to skip the reading part then in a nutshell :

https://www.udemy.com/earners-classroom-complete-internet-marketing-course/ You apply the coupon code : FREE4REDDIT

The Free coupon is valid for 48 hours. But you getting lifetime access to the course for FREE.

This will give you 100% discount without any string attached. But It is ONLY Valid if you join within 48 hours. The course provide you with all technical skills on how to do niche research, build up a site from scratch, Drive traffic to your site and monetize it.

Feel free to share with your friends and family. If you do learn something from that course ,I would not mind you rate the course on Udemy. Actually. i would really appreciate that !

I hope you find the course useful

[/code]

Enjoy! Smile
[Image: JYV9NtK.png]
05-13-2013, 12:35 AM
RE:
interesting share... +REP!
05-13-2013, 12:50 AM
RE:
Interesting course....+rep given.
Always BUY THE PRODUCT that helps you.
Clean Your Email List From Spam Traps
05-13-2013, 03:12 AM
RE:
interesting, maybe..

but check some comments overthere

[code]
Comprehensive but seems a bit outdated in some areas?
Suggests using siteexplorer.search.yahoo.com for backlink research... which obviously doesn't exist anymore.
Its a probably an ok resource for the basics but I would be careful to use it for SEO stuff since it is not up to date there and if you go about it the wrong way now it will hurt your sites a lot.
Seems weird to put all this effort into making this and then have old stuff for SEO with links to tools that doesn't work anymore. Free is free and I think you built a nice resource but there are areas you need to look at again. Just my honest review. Thanks for the free trial and good luck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nope, this is not for me :o(

I got excited, watched a few free videos and just walked away. It is simply waaay to long-winded.
The "time spent to stuff learned" ratio is below the charts - it just doesn't play to the strengths of the internet imho.

Some may be fine with this flow, good for them, I am sure the courses are very thorough - I am just giving some honest feedback. Still, thank you for the very fine offer.
[/code]
05-13-2013, 04:07 AM
RE:
Thanks man! This will be perfect for the grand-daughter to look through and get some tips. She just turned 18 and helper her fund college with few online ventures.

As for "but check comments over there" would not take them with a grain of salt. Most likely from people that have not even watched any of the videos...

Rep+
61.gif
if you think everyone else stupid, might be good time to look in a mirror...
05-13-2013, 02:00 PM
RE:
its still work
i will join now
05-13-2013, 03:34 PM
RE:
Excellent for newbies.

+Rep added
"The difference between genius and stupidity... genius has its limits"
Albert Einstein
05-13-2013, 11:54 PM
RE:
Stuff is laid out in a simple way. There would be changes needed as some stuff is outdated, but the crux of it is very good. This is an excellent resource for noobs... rather than spending time looking for WSOs etc, watch this first, then you will have the bare bones of IM..... then all you will need to do is put some meat on those bones!
05-14-2013, 03:10 PM
RE:
Thanks very much, just got it
IM expert evelution Smile
05-15-2013, 04:44 AM
RE:
Coupon code FREE4REDDIT is disabled by the instructor.
39.gif

78.gif