50.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-08-2014, 09:37 AM
RE:
I hear ya brother.. mine got kicked to the curb over a year ago.. and I did nothing wrong either. Never a warning, never a problem.. but one day wham they shut it down for 3 sites I had going.. None of them making much money at all.. I still would like to have the option of having adsense income at my disposal as well.. hoping someone can reestablish a new account for me with my info... and I would donate to them for their time and trouble..
(02-15-2014 11:25 PM)rickstar009 Wrote:  F*ck google, those guys really do think they're god and to powerful for anybody

My account was banned and while alot of people say "I was banned for nothing" whether it is true or not, i really! was banned for reasons unknown, i never used silly bots for fake traffic, i never bought clicks, i never clicked my ads etc ect

they stole $764 from me and in my opinion they're nothing but high tech white collar modern day bank robbers that have a free pass to get away with it

i am not about to beg those pricks by submitting an appeal, i will not even lower myself, i wont give them the satisfaction

just put CPA, affiliates in place of pukesense on your websites ...i have made alot more money that way, so in a sense pukesense did me a big favor :)
03-08-2014, 09:48 PM
RE:
Thanks for the share and it's really one good solution to help those whose accounts have been banned or affected. Sure there are many alternatives like Adsense and CPA stuffs out there. However, most are not as effective and reliable in their respective systems.

Having another chance with Adsense is both logical and good. I have got one of my sites stripped of Adsense and de-indexed by google for unknown reasons but instead of trying to persuade them to reinstate my site and Adsense, I just turned to other alternative sources such as Yahoo Ads for one as well selected CPA/PPV/CPM programs.
It may not earn me the kind of revenues I was getting before but having these alternative sources does helped us from being at the mercy of Adsense of Google. Even my de-indexed website is getting more traffic and pageviews daily by utilizing other medium available to us and enhancing the site with quality fresh content as well as referrals from existing site readers and visitors.

With diversified income sources from my the various websites deployed, one does not have to rely solely on Adsense with the exception of High Earners from Adsense who have the experience in maximizing revenues.

Having 10 or more Adsense accounts may seem advantages but it all boils down to how best and effective you put Adsense to work for you.

Good Luck and best wishes to all.
05-17-2014, 09:34 PM
RE:
Your a beast man. Thanks!
06-03-2014, 07:54 PM
RE:
i mean this ways is work.. to change adreess and phone number etc information all u need.. first time this thecnic i use to create new account hosted on google adsense + youtube.. and its work.. if you want witdraw you money you can message customer service google to give you money to your victim to real address of you.. like GIFT ... that all
06-03-2014, 07:55 PM
RE:
Tongue i mean this ways is work.. to change adreess and phone number etc information all u need.. first time this thecnic i use to create new account hosted on google adsense + youtube.. and its work.. if you want witdraw you money you can message customer service google to give you money to your victim to real address of you.. like GIFT ... that all
57.gif
06-03-2014, 07:55 PM
RE:
i mean this ways is work.. to change adreess and phone number etc information all u need.. first time this thecnic i use to create new account hosted on google adsense + youtube.. and its work.. if you want witdraw you money you can message customer service google to give you money to your victim to real address of you.. like GIFT ... that all
06-07-2014, 11:32 AM
RE:
Your a beast man. Thanks

10.gif