15.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-30-2012, 11:41 AM
[GET] ULTIMATE COOKIE STUFFING V3
makemecash is a D********. He's skype is BLACKHATCODEX. Forum is blackhatx.com He gives horrible support! 1-2 hours difference every message. Not even decent to call it a support or chat. It more like a 2-4 words. He doesn't even answer for days. As a F****** result. No one has been so successful in this so called CS!. All the reviews are all saying good comments just to make it look good but do you see them come back and say they are earning? NO! I wonder why if this is a big hit. Not even a thank you here in the thread. Unfortunately, I've been one of the so called victim of blackhatcodex aka makemecash here in the forum. SO, Here's the deal. I'll wait for him to fix his support in 2 days or i'll F****** leak the cs package for free here in BBHF. ELITECASHSNIPER TOO. Well, ELITECASHSNIPER is just some ebooks jumbled together. So for you guys, DON'T buy yet. I'll F****** leak it here and in his forum too. P.S. love you BLACKHATCODEX.
-zupodes
02-01-2013, 03:13 PM
RE:
Dang I was about to contact him about the Cookie Stuffing. How did it go now?
02-08-2013, 03:21 PM
RE:
yea, it sucks.. I bought it too.. I don't friggin understand how to install it and he would never answer my questions.
the sale copy is a bunch of hype..

I even actually bought almost the same info off of fiverr.com .. Oh but of course no lifetime support and guarantee to make $500/month there..

LOL... I have chalked it up as a learning experience..

I say go ahead and leak the bullshit.. I will if I must..

I'm still gonna try to contact him but I don't expect any help.
02-08-2013, 09:39 PM
RE:
lol its been leaked many times for this reason
(05-02-2018 03:53 AM)skphero Wrote:  Stop making people by sharing fake keys :p !!
[Image: mysig.png]
02-08-2013, 11:52 PM
RE:
So.......what are you waiting for?

Just LEAK it already!
33.gif
02-09-2013, 03:32 AM
RE:
Go for it, I came close to buying it as well, luckily I decided against it.
Got the feeling he was blowing smoke up everybody's butt!!
02-14-2013, 06:16 AM
RE:
Missleading title as the ebook is not actually shared here :p
Just share it already :p

21.gif