28.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-17-2015, 02:45 PM
[GET] Tube Ranking Rocket
Requested here:

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-REQ-...-on-google

Salespage:

Code:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/1018844-discover-how-you-can-rank-your-video-1-google-30-minutes-work-stay-there.html

Still wasting time and money trying to get your videos out of ranking hell?

It’s time to work smarter.

Discover How You Can Rank Your Video #1 In Google Within 30 Minutes . . . And STAY THERE!”

Dear Fellow Marketer,

Aren’t you just sick and tired of the constant battle with the Penguins, Pandas, and any other silly animals that Google throws your way?

[Image: RCA3n3y.jpg]

LOL Yeah! They annoy the hell out of me too!

But listen, if you want to make any money online, you need to be able to step in front of the streams of hungry buyer traffic that are available to you for free.

Because YouTube has exploded and isn’t showing any signs of slowing down, videos are the best traffic sources to allow you to do just that.

Maybe you’ve tried to rank videos before, but by using those
“silver-bullet” 5-10 minute methods that steer you away from putting out
QUALITY . . . which is what Google and your customers want.

If you want videos to work for you, I’ve got some advice . . .

Cut That Lazy S*** Out!!!

[Image: 9qMFskr.jpg]

And allow me to show you the proper way to rank videos.

Introducing

[Image: Ol0IpKx.png]

“The easy-to-follow, most hand-held system that shows even a complete newbie how to generate outstanding results.”

This system shows you:

=> How to find golden keywords in just minutes.

=> How to spy on your competitors to outsmart and out rank them.

=> How to add secret video mojo to defend the top ranking spots.

=> How to skyrocket your video rankings.

Plus so much more

My ultimate goal with this system is to help you elude all of the
pitfalls that are out there in the video marketing jungle . . . because I
have fallen into most, if not, ALL of them.

Direct Download Page:

Hope that helps!
01-17-2015, 05:15 PM (This post was last modified: 01-17-2015 05:17 PM by Bulet.)
RE:
Thanks for sharing, rep added! I am also in process of developing the software to generate mass report for multiple videos to grab title, description, and tags plus download videos too. Right now, it generates for single video only.
Feel free to send me crack request, but make sure it is paid request!
01-17-2015, 06:56 PM
RE:
@Kingstaa You will be using youtube api?
01-17-2015, 07:41 PM (This post was last modified: 01-17-2015 07:42 PM by Bulet.)
RE:
It depends if i can find good way apart from api. I think by api, you mean uploading. Because for stealing tags, you dont need any api and I do it everyday. Personally, I believe in stealing the competitors video details and using them to optimize my video for on-page seo. I have seen a good results and currently getting 1000 views on autopilot to my videos. I have not done any backlinking or anything. I just stole the tags and description from various videos and used them.

(01-17-2015 06:56 PM)tw84heiU9H@ Wrote:  @Kingstaa You will be using youtube api?
Feel free to send me crack request, but make sure it is paid request!
01-17-2015, 08:22 PM
RE:
here the AIO mirror....

http://mediafire.com/2qonzxdf0yz6/TubeRankingRocket.rar
52.gif
01-17-2015, 08:30 PM
RE:
Well...let me check this another course...rep added
01-17-2015, 09:28 PM
RE:
Many thanks and +Rep added
01-18-2015, 01:01 AM
RE:
NICE CONTRIBUTION! MANY THANKS and +5 reps
01-18-2015, 01:48 AM
RE:
Thanks for the share. I skimmed this, and it's all the basics of YouTube. How effective is his method? Well, let's just say that the keyword he used in the case study, which was "jumbo jungle animals", gets 40 monthly searches, is sitting in the first spot of YouTube, but is no where to be found in Google.
01-18-2015, 02:07 AM
RE:
(01-17-2015 07:41 PM)Kingstaa Wrote:  It depends if i can find good way apart from api. I think by api, you mean uploading. Because for stealing tags, you dont need any api and I do it everyday. Personally, I believe in stealing the competitors video details and using them to optimize my video for on-page seo. I have seen a good results and currently getting 1000 views on autopilot to my videos. I have not done any backlinking or anything. I just stole the tags and description from various videos and used them.

(01-17-2015 06:56 PM)tw84heiU9H@ Wrote:  @Kingstaa You will be using youtube api?

Hi Kingstaa how do you do to grab a Tag video similar like your Video .. You use some software or what ? sorry if my grammar is bad.. but i want to know you to grab a Tags Various Video
62.gif

70.gif