14.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-03-2012, 12:23 AM
RE:
This is the exact same system from another WSO which was launched not too long ago, I guess the guy just ripped it and decided to do his own WSO hoping nobody would notice. I cant remember the name of the previous WSO unfortunately. Just goes to show these guys copy stuff and maybe rewrite it a bit then sell it as their own. Pathetic!
12-04-2012, 12:58 AM
RE:
Hi guy,
I can not access the site mirrorcreator.com...
so more mirrors pls...thanks.
12-04-2012, 06:07 PM
RE:
WTF! I downloaded this just to see if it was what I remember seeing on another forum. It is and it was posted for FREE!
Unfrikin believable! This guy takes something posted for free, spins it a little, calls it his own and turns around and sells it on the warrior forum and banks over 7 grand as of this writing. I don't know if I should call him a genius or a toad! It definitely gives pause for thought. Dammn Huh

I would post the link to the forum but I am not sure if I can? Could someone tell me if it's ok please. It's late and I am not sure of the rules right now.

Cheers
12-13-2012, 08:18 AM
RE:
(12-04-2012 06:07 PM)jsa47 Wrote:  WTF! I downloaded this just to see if it was what I remember seeing on another forum. It is and it was posted for FREE!
Unfrikin believable! This guy takes something posted for free, spins it a little, calls it his own and turns around and sells it on the warrior forum and banks over 7 grand as of this writing. I don't know if I should call him a genius or a toad! It definitely gives pause for thought. Dammn Huh

I would post the link to the forum but I am not sure if I can? Could someone tell me if it's ok please. It's late and I am not sure of the rules right now.

Cheers
Yes, I've seen this method before for free, even bookmarked it. I'm not surprised someone stole it, just surprised it doesn't happen more. Maybe you could just say he's entrepreneurial, at least you didn't buy it!

56.gif