70.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-09-2024, 02:14 AM
RE: [GET] Tori Trades - Learn To Trade
let me see
08-09-2024, 02:33 AM
Thanks for sharing
08-09-2024, 03:36 AM
(08-08-2024 08:00 AM)AbeLincolnBart Wrote:  I just thought I would add a comment on this thread.

I have a problem with these [GET] offerings that require you to post..., because - even though you might get access to the -gizmo- you would like, Forum participants cease to have "dialogue" posts giving feedback about the benefits or negatives of the product.

Which results in waste of resources and time (meaningless post - then downloading - then, opening the product to see if it is actually there - and then figuring out if it might be useful to whatever product you're intending for the material).

-----

Definition from Oxford Languages

fo·rum
/ˈfôrəm/
noun
a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.
"it will be a forum for consumers to exchange their views on medical research"

-----

With that off my chest -- I would like to warn you about this product. It's good, but there is a REAL cost. Even if you get some of the training here for the cost of a download....

This product is the result of training that Tori received from her Uncle. It took her 3 - 5 years to get consistently profitable. She is now training people because she "gets it" and knows that it works.

Her uncle learned this method from very old-time traders.

I too was exposed to this methodology, more than 40 years ago - which entails buying and selling any tradeable market because specific trendlines get crossed and re-crossed..., etc. It has a definite (provable) edge, if you are tenacious enough to take a lot of losses and hold onto winners. (Pretty much my entire belief system when it comes to trading; which makes up the largest part of my yearly returns.)

There are absolutely no indicators used in this method. Just straight trendlines that you personally draw on the charts yourself. You make all the decisions about how much you will risk on each trade. And when you choose to take profits.

It appears too simplistic to work. If you follow the principles carefully, you will be FORCED to make profits which are (in aggregate) much larger than your losses. It will take iron discipline to do it though.

And if you are very interested in more detailed training along this line - look up "Mike Aston - Trade Template" for the training available from her uncle.
-----
Not a plug, just information.

I would estimate < 1% of the people who try to emulate this trading style will still be at it in a year. Which by itself should tell you something, since 100 years ago, ~50% of all profits at the Chicago Board of Trade were obtained by this style of methodology. There were NO RSI's and moving averages - no MACD's, etc. Billions (today's equivalent) were made and spent on the Riviera (France) by trade positioning.

AbeLincolnBart

Some people here will just sell this outside.

I just post this because there was a request and I know where to find it.

In trading the same as in business, DYOR, do your own research always.
08-09-2024, 03:58 AM
nice thanks
08-09-2024, 04:02 AM
Thanks for sharing
36.gif
08-09-2024, 04:52 AM
Thanks for the share
08-09-2024, 05:13 AM