33.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-21-2014, 12:11 PM (This post was last modified: 01-21-2014 12:13 PM by Grim Scraper.)
[GET] Top 10 WSO! CPA Domination - Explode your bank account!
[Image: 300x250-2_1.jpg]

[Image: Thomas2.jpg]

[Image: btncmbo_39300.png]

If your download does not start after purchase please click the "back to" link after the payment.

If you still have trouble then Check your paypal email and there will be instructions tell you how to receive your purchase.

Salespage
Code:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/890649-top-10-warrior-special-offer-cpa-domination-explode-your-bank-account.html

Download - CPA Domination
Code:
http://www.tusfiles.net/yzmqtnpxqpo2

Uncheck the box first, then click download file :)
[Image: Screenshot6_zpsbed13b7a.png]

This was been requested and shared on request section by Jo1969 on 01-18-2014, 10:09 AM but not everybody are lurking on request section, Blush
so i am creating this thread for those who missed this share. Cool
I love BBHF and now with MVP i am super in-LOVE!. [Image: heart.gif]
Proud to contribute cause SHARING IS CARING :)
01-21-2014, 12:14 PM (This post was last modified: 01-21-2014 12:14 PM by Grim Scraper.)
RE:
thomas1984 Wrote:
Reserved for FAQ
Q. Is this free or paid traffic?

A. CPA Domination teaches you how to break into media buys on an extreamly small budget. But one of the bonuses (previous wso of the day) teaches you all you need to know to break into the CPA game with FREE traffic.

Q. Do you need a website?

A. No, a website is not needed.
01-21-2014, 12:18 PM
RE: [GET] Top 10 WSO! CPA Domination - Explode your bank account!
Reserved for reviews
Quote: Originally Posted by TheAnimatorGuy [Image: viewpost.gif]
I've purchased this WSO yesterday and here is my review:

First I was skeptical because of it's length, but after reading it I was glad to see that all the garbage that many WSOs are filled with, is nowhere to see. This WSO is short but full of useful and applicable information. This is a great example of how one can "think outside the box" and discover many different methods to earn money with. Also liked the bonus added (CPA Wizardry). Definitely worth the price.

Thanks,

TheAnimatorGuy
Quote: Originally Posted by DJX71 [Image: viewpost.gif]
So...I received a review copy of this (honestly would have bought it anyway, but don't tell Thomas that!!)

Anyway -- Thomas has really done a great thing here with CPA Domination. As he said above, he wrote this with the newbie in mind.

And seriously -- he did. He pretty much takes you by the hand and SHOWS you how to apply / what to say to be accepted by the CPA companies, making that part very easy and comfortable. Next is how to pick an offer that 'should' do well, and then goes deeper on how to do your 'due diligence' research to REALLY check the offer out, giving you the best chance for success.

I'll skip now to the 'Domination' part of his strategy -- it's a twist on a proven CPA model that many people are already doing (has been around) and still works, but the twist Thomas puts on it is likely being done by VERY few people...it's new and effective!

Overall, from newbies just starting out to experienced CPAers that are looking for something new in their arsenal...this is a GREAT find. And again -- I would have paid for it, and would have loved it just as much.

Thanks for this, Thomas -- great job...!

Dan
Quote: Originally Posted by Al amin [Image: viewpost.gif]
My review:
If you hate to read long report, I think you will love CPA domination. Thomas kept it simple. And full of solid info in his 18 page. I am not sure how effective this method can be since I haven't tried it yet. But it seems it will work and quite a interesting approach of media buying.

Thanks
Quote:

The Traffic outline by Thomas is popular place before. But with everyone talking about of social media traffic,I think the method here is at least less people have try it nowadays.
So,less competition is great,especially for those who want to start CPA.
I haven't found anybody doing this right now, so there will be more room.What outstanding is, even show you how to do it with step by step blueprint and more importantly some added twist.

I never thought that this traffic method can be twist for CPA.

Yes it will require a little money to start and yes,maybe a little time to find this hidden traffic.
As for me, I definitely will suggest this WSO to newbie.With the clear explanation,it make sense.Who knows,you will stumble great place to advertise CPA with huge traffic impact.

Khaiez
Quote: Originally Posted by cooler1 [Image: viewpost.gif]
I recieved a review copy of CPA Domination. The guide itself is an 18 page pdf which outlines the method. The blueprint is straight to the point with no filler or long winded introductions.

Unlike traditional media buys, the method taught allows you to buy traffic much cheaper yet it is still highly targeted for your CPA offer. The beauty of this method is that unlike regular paid traffic sources there is no tweaking, pausing keywords, etc.. needed.

I would recommend this guide to anyone who is looking for a way into media buys without a big budget required.

Best

Reviews for CPA Wizardry

(witch you get for FREE with CPA domination)

Quote: Originally Posted by madchef1962 [Image: viewpost.gif]
I bought this 8 hours ago. I may have an advantage over any newbies getting this because I already have an account with peerfly which is over a year old. The difference is, after implementing my first campaign, I have cash in the account. I spent 10 mins looking for a decent offer and decided to run with a free iphone 5 verticle. I MADE MONEY.............This method works. no messing. get in, get done and wait for the cash, job done. THIS ONE WORKS. If your on the fence, get off and get over to paypal and get yours now.
Thanks thomas1984
Quote: Originally Posted by Sam England [Image: viewpost.gif]
WOW...19 pages of absolutely killer information...

I had the chance to go over it earlier today...very easy to follow and implement... and I can't say enough about how much good stuff there is in it...

I highly recommend this one...even if your a Newbie (green horn)...anyone can do what he outlines and make money...

Cheers,
Sam
Quote: Originally Posted by buddhabux [Image: viewpost.gif]
i just bought this.

it is definitely out of the box. i found at least TWO (3?) TOTALLY KILLER ideas where it is stoopid obvious they will make money. they are original, brilliant and free or close to free.

i give it 4 stars only because the op could have spent another hour writing this and filled out his explanations and action plans. as it is, i will need to contact him as some others apparently did. i dont think like he does with his unique marketing brain, so i dont know the answer if he doesnt tell me.

ok... ok... 4 1/2 STARS doggone it!!!!

why? because it actually lives up to its hype (a RARE event on this here WF -- and a big shout out to Sam England for his meaty POS review, it was kind of the turn-around for me to get this).

cheers and happy holidays to all, david
Quote:Originally Posted by luisa [Image: viewpost.gif]
Hi, all i received a review copy and thought it was Great! [Image: smile.gif]
Delivered in a PDF File, lots of great content and keeped very simple, so it's easy to follow.
This is exceptionaly great for newbies that are wanting to get into the CPA business.
I've been trying CPA, with not so much luck [Image: frown.gif] , but after reviewing this WSO and another in the same niche, i have got some great ideas on how to proceed [Image: biggrin.gif]
In this WSO you will find how and where to apply to join a CPA program, then a few ways on how to get the traffic to your affiliate offers. Some are very genius [Image: wink.gif]
So this is defo a two thumbs up
Grab it while you can, before the price goes UP!! [Image: biggrin.gif]
01-21-2014, 12:27 PM
Recap:

Code:
Getting accepted

Picking an offer

Demographics with Quantcast

Getting the traffic with forums of your niches

Striking a deal with clueless forum owners to put your banner

Simple tracking YOU DONT HAVE TO

Thanks to both of you! Smile

Few more things, haven't checked it yet
Magic Button :
Code:
http://imadvise.com/thanks/
Code:
http://imadvise.com/2013/

or here

Magic Button :
Code:
http://imadvise.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/

Or just play with the year and months.
Rep+ me if you found it useful :)
01-21-2014, 02:36 PM
The owner of this product, what's his name? ..Thomas Utt... lost it when I posted
an honest review on the Request Forum.
Here's my honest review again on this forum for those who miss it!
Review ....wait for it! Place banners on forums! Tongue
82.gif
01-21-2014, 08:00 PM
RE:
Red added. THanks for sharing
01-22-2014, 08:03 AM
RE:
Interesting share, thx. Reps added.
01-22-2014, 09:21 AM
RE:
thanks great share bro
01-24-2014, 07:17 PM
RE:
+Rep added - Great Share thank you VERY much!
01-26-2014, 07:49 AM
(01-21-2014 02:36 PM)realme Wrote:  The owner of this product, what's his name? ..Thomas Utt... lost it when I posted
an honest review on the Request Forum.
Here's my honest review again on this forum for those who miss it!
Review ....wait for it! Place banners on forums! Tongue

Again, Why dont you try buying a product before you leave a poor half asses review you freaking thief!

I would give any product to some one that needs it and cant afford it but i HATE thieves!

How would you like it if I came in your house and just took what i pleased? I know if you came in mine the last thing you would see is a .45 pointed at your head!
43.gif

69.gif