17.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-09-2020, 02:03 PM
RE: [GET] Tools of Titans - Timothy Ferriss [Epub + Mobi]
Can any one reup? thanks
09-27-2020, 02:11 AM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2020 02:39 AM by layna61524.)
RE: [GET] Tools of Titans - Timothy Ferriss [Epub + Mobi]
You can get many of the books shared on this forum at {{{Blocked by Omni Potens, reason: reports from LEGIT GB STARTER}}}.

Here is a link to the PDF for Tim Ferris's Tools of Titans:

TOOLS OF TITANS - TIM FERRIS ({{{Blocked by Omni Potens, reason: reports from LEGIT GB STARTER}}})
Magic Button :
Code:
https://{{{Blocked by Omni Potens, reason: reports from LEGIT GB STARTER}}}/book/3552530/013b41

If you can't find a particular title over at {{{Blocked by Omni Potens, reason: reports from LEGIT GB STARTER}}}, try going to PDFDrive.com or another book download site.

Here's that link:

TOOLS OF TITANS - TIM FERRIS (PDFDrive.com)
Magic Button :
Code:
https://www.pdfdrive.com/tools-of-titans-e185253664.html

LAYNA'S TIP: And (I almost forgot to mention)...

You can also use these free download sites to grab titles you see over at Amazon or other sites.

I love to browse Amazon's Kindle book section to find titles I want, then go over to {{{Blocked by Omni Potens, reason: reports from LEGIT GB STARTER}}} or PDFDrive (or elsewhere) to download the PDFs for free.

Even though I currently have a paid subscription to Amazon Unlimited, if at any time I decide to cancel (and I have, in the past) I know I can usually find many (not all but many) of the titles Amazon promotes on a free book download site.

I believe there is no download limit or other restrictions for using PDFDrive but with {{{Blocked by Omni Potens, reason: reports from LEGIT GB STARTER}}}, you should consider registering a free (or paid) account if you want to download a lot of books. I believe they limit use to 10 downloads from one IP address every 24 hours but you can log in and download addition books when you have an account.

And when I mention a "paid" account, that means you will buy and send them an Amazon gift card in the amount of $25 or more to get downloads above and beyond whatever restrictions they impose. So you won't need to worry about recurring monthly charges. It's a one-time buy but it affords you X-number of additional downloads. I think it is worth the investment because that site has a lot of great titles and they rely strictly on donations to keep the site up. They do run fund-raising campaigns from time to time, as well.

So, that's something to keep in mind. Use these free download resources instead of posting-and-wishing-and-hoping someone re-ups an e-book you want.

When you learn how to get what you want, you don't have to wait on others to get it for you.

REMINDER: Always run a local antivirus scan on anything you download ... from anywhere.

Thanks
Layna61524

80.gif