16.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-21-2017, 01:26 AM
[GET] Tony Shepherd - Solved - What To Actually Do To Start Earning From Your Online Business
Last day its on sale
SP
Code:
https://hippymarketing.clickfunnels.com/squeeze-page14157300

DL
Code:
http://mir.cr/B5JPADYJ

PS. Can anyone tell me how to do those "hidden" links like I see in so many posts....Thanks.
09-21-2017, 01:29 AM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2017 01:38 AM by blackhatspidy.)
RE: [GET] Tony Shepherd - Solved - What To Actually Do To Start Earning From Your Onli...
(09-21-2017 01:26 AM)DacInBC Wrote:  Last day its on sale
SP
Code:
https://hippymarketing.clickfunnels.com/squeeze-page14157300

DL
Code:
http://mir.cr/B5JPADYJ

PS. Can anyone tell me how to do those "hidden" links like I see in so many posts....Thanks.

Hi DacInBC,

To hide you links , put your links in the following format:
Square bracket open "spoiler"Square bracket close"your links here"Square bracket open"/spoiler"Square bracket close
09-22-2017, 01:12 AM
RE: [GET] Tony Shepherd - Solved - What To Actually Do To Start Earning From Your Online Business
Thanks. Oddly enough, I just saw someone else share the info on making the hidden links too.
09-22-2017, 02:37 AM
RE: [GET] Tony Shepherd - Solved - What To Actually Do To Start Earning From Your Online Business
What blackhatspidy said.

Or, here's how I explain it. On 3 separate lines in Notepad or directly in the forum's text editor, type this:

- left bracket key - hide - right bracket key - left bracket key - code - right bracket key
- cut and paste or type the URL of the link you're trying to conceal
- left bracket key - forward slash - code - right bracket key - left bracket key- forward slash - hide - right bracket key

I highlighted the words hide and code ... they are the only words you will be typing (other than the URL link ... unless you copy-and-paste it in). Also, for clarification, the forward slash key is the one at the bottom right of most keyboards; it also features a question mark (?). Don't confuse it with the backslash (\) key. It leans forward (/) while the backslash leans backward.

I like to put some space or distance within the download link iniside the Magic Button box but since there is no way to put direct formatting there without the raw code showing up instead, I improvise by typing a period/dot before and after the link to create that space. It certainly isn't necessary but to me, it is just visually appealing. Otherwise, the text is too small and the space looks cramped.

Again, that's just me. I love playing around with formatting and making my threads attractive to make my forum friends WANT to download what I share.

Another thing I do is go off-forum to a color picker tool (you can Google it; there are many) and use the html hex codes to get just the right colors I need for whatever I'm sharing. If a book cover has a unique blend of turquoise blue and shrimp pink as the design themes, the forum's color swatches are nice but they're not customizable. So I match the colors and copy the hex codes and put those in brackets like this:

[color=#HEXCODE]Title of Forum Post[/color]

The first part of the code tells the color to make the lettering in the title and the last part [/color] is the code to instruct the coloring to end and return to the default text coloring.

If you follow the instructions that either blackhatspidy (or I) provide, you will get this:

Magic Button :
Code:
URL of the download link you're trying to conceal goes here

I hope this helps.

Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]
09-22-2017, 02:41 AM
Thanks for the share. +Reps Added
67.gif
09-22-2017, 04:26 AM
Thanks Blackhatspidy and Layna for showing me how to do the hidden button....
09-22-2017, 04:40 AM
layna61524, thank you so much for the in-depth explanation...

I was worried whether I conveyed the idea properly to DacInBC or not.

Then here you come layna61524, you are really helpful to the community....+5 reps added...
09-22-2017, 06:03 AM (This post was last modified: 09-22-2017 06:03 AM by bbhmogul.)
Here's a trick. If you're not sure about how to format something, look for a post that does what you want and hit quote on the post. Then you can see the post - tags and all.
09-22-2017, 09:35 AM
[Image: tsgp7qT.jpg]
[Image: HJwpSbl.jpg]
[Image: WMEflza.jpg]

Here you see in action, as this below

PHP Code:
[spoiler][url]http://bestblackhatforum.com/User-Razmataz13[/url][/spoiler] 

Gives You this

09-22-2017, 11:34 PM
Thanks for the share

add +rep
83.gif

52.gif