27.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-20-2016, 04:58 PM
RE: [GET] Todd Spears - Project Supremacy V2
(02-20-2016 01:53 PM)kirstie Wrote:  
(02-20-2016 12:55 AM)Cyborg965210 Wrote:  You can check the full review right now if you like. Sorry for any inconvenience.

You really don't have a clue what this plugin really does, do you?

I was in the original BBHF GB for this plugin. Within a few weeks of using the plugin, I now have 39 brand new sites ranking on page 1 of Google. Last month alone, I made an extra $3,214.58 all thanks to this.

So, either:

1. You haven't actually used it on any real live sites (i.e. you are a bull shitter)
2. You are trying to scare people away from using it, to protect your own niches (very clever)
3. Or you are a clueless retard

Any guesses guys?

From your rude tone, it seems that you got extremely disturbed by my honest opinion on this plugin. Maybe because you went ahead and bought it before reading any reviews on it or before even downloading it for free on here. From your "39 brand new sites" statement, you sounded like someone who is affiliated with the plugin or simply promoting it around.

Either way, ranking websites online or earning profits have nothing to do with installing a plugin. If you did your keyword research right and promoted your sites properly, you will get the rankings you deserve. It would be wise not to attribute your success results to a mere SEO plugin on your site. A tool remains a tool and that plugin does not offer anything new compared to already existing plugins in the market. If you read the review properly, i did not say it does not work, i said it is a redundant plugin that does not worth the investment.
02-20-2016, 11:31 PM
(02-20-2016 04:58 PM)Cyborg965210 Wrote:  From your rude tone, it seems that you got extremely disturbed by my honest opinion on this plugin. Maybe because you went ahead and bought it before reading any reviews on it or before even downloading it for free on here. From your "39 brand new sites" statement, you sounded like someone who is affiliated with the plugin or simply promoting it around.

Sorry if I hit a nerve Cyborg, but I'm getting a little pissed off at the amount of people who "review" a software product without ever using it.

It's a bit like you claiming to be Doctor because you had read a medical textbook!

FYI (and just to make things totally simple for you) I have no connection to the plugin/product/whatever - I'm just a member of the BBHF GB (proof here: http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-HOT-...-Plugin-v2 ) - hardly something I would be doing if I was shilling for the plugin authors.

In fact, I'm beginning to wonder if YOU are connected to another competitor plugin, as you seem so keen to trash this one WITHOUT EVEN USING IT.

I've been on various forums for many years and there are two kinds of people - talkers (99%) and doers (1%). You are in the first group, I'm in the second - and I'm fine with that.

So, if you genuinely believe the plugin is cr@p and doesn't work for you, that's perfectly fine. In fact, I wish there were even more people like you, as I'd have even less competition and be making even more money every month.

But, thanks for taking the trouble to reply. It's been very entertaining :)
02-21-2016, 10:19 AM
Yeah I bought this program and it is pretty good. As far as 'not being worth the investment' i couldn't agree less. $197 for developer is a steal if you have real clients. And again not affiliated wit the product in any way.
02-21-2016, 02:01 PM
What an AWESOME share! I can't thank you enough for this one! Activated smooth as butter!
Thanks man. Max Rep added
02-24-2016, 04:57 PM
If anyone has the 6 week training course and would like to share it with me - please PM me. Thanks in advance
80.gif
03-01-2016, 02:19 AM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2016 06:33 AM by samuraiwarrior.)
Rep Added to the OP for the share.
The share is good for all who want to test out.

But caution, your work and your client's work can be deactivated because you use the license key by someone unknown as per the share

The person having control of the members area can just delete or deactivate all your work.
Is it worth it to have all your work go down the drain?

See the video proof here
Go to minute No 12

The only solution is to buy yourself for $497
launch.projectsupremacy.com

Or join a GB of a reputable member.

My GB for Project Supremacy v2 (which includes the 6 weeks coaching program) is closing in 10 hours.

Check it out here
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Last...s-Coaching
03-01-2016, 08:24 AM
(03-01-2016 02:19 AM)samuraiwarrior Wrote:  Rep Added to the OP for the share.
The share is good for all who want to test out.

But caution, your work and your client's work can be deactivated because you use the license key by someone unknown as per the share

License

raymondwoof@gmail.com

activation code - EDA11-F44ED-XXXXXXXXXXXX

The person having control of the members area can just delete or deactivate all your work.
Is it worth it to have all your work go down the drain?

See the video proof here
Go to minute No 12

The only solution is to buy yourself for $497
launch.projectsupremacy.com

Or join a GB of a reputable member.

My GB for Project Supremacy v2 (which includes the 6 weeks coaching program) is closing in 10 hours.

Check it out here
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Last...s-Coaching

Nice Plug!
03-08-2016, 09:24 AM
The license details belong to me

I didn't give anyone permission to share them here

I don't mind people using my license, but what I do object to is it being shared in a public thread
for anyone to see and share elsewhere

All domains will be disabled and removed

I have a list of everyone's site who is using this in my members area

I'm happy for people to continue using this but you'll need to PM me your domains so they aren't removed
03-08-2016, 09:25 AM
The license details belong to me

I didn't give anyone permission to share them here

I don't mind people using my license, but what I do object to is it being shared in a public thread
for anyone to see and share elsewhere

All domains will be disabled and removed

I have a list of everyone's site who is using this in my members area

I'm happy for people to continue using this but you'll need to PM me your domains so they aren't removed
03-08-2016, 04:14 PM
Whether the comment above is genuine or not, download links were replaced. You may consider using the nulled version, which is included, or purchase a license as was suggested in the thread if you find this product useful.
60.gif

66.gif