47.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-20-2019, 03:55 PM
[GET] Tigers Traffic - 10 X FREE TRAFFIC METHODS TO MAKE YOU ROAR!!!
[Image: On8b5B0.png]

WANT TO FINALLY FIND THE SECRET TO
TOTALLY FREE TRAFFIC?

Take A Sneak Peek Inside...
tigers traffic

[Image: 178628]

Don't Just Take Our Word For It...
Look At This INCOME PROOF!
[Image: pdKzMgX.png]
[Image: IH1anZR.png]

[Image: tN0Y8tC.png]

Copyright TigersTraffic.Com 2019. All rights reserved.
Dawud Islam, CEO/Creator, Tigers Traffic
Prosper Noah, Launch Partner, Tigers Traffic

Salespage:
Code:
https://tigerstraffic.com/optin33346452

Download - Tigers Traffic - 10 X FREE TRAFFIC METHODS TO MAKE YOU ROAR!!!:
Code:
https://mega.nz/#!vglEWagK!DXmArt7dGV4g8KgS1cguRWCl8qo5OuryI44r2vq_hB8

Please REVIEW it or MIRROR it !!! Smile Heart Thanks!!! Cool
11-20-2019, 04:31 PM
RE: [GET] Tigers Traffic - 10 X FREE TRAFFIC METHODS TO MAKE YOU ROAR!!!
Super share and +5 Rep given.

Eagerly awaiting anyone to please share any of the OTO's if available.
[Image: FaGlJmP.jpg]
11-20-2019, 06:06 PM
+reps for sharing, will take a look at it, but not expecting much. This is the same person that did "MOOCOW MOOLAH", which turned out to be the biggest pile of crap since, well, the previous biggest pile of crap. Wondering if he has some kind of animal fetish with these stupid names that he uses for his products. Can't wait for him to create "Dingo Dosh", "Wombat Wonga", "Buffalo Bucks" or whatever ridiculously named product he comes up with next.
11-20-2019, 07:01 PM
Thanks for the share. Rep added.

I had a quick look and he seems to be using a lot of the mailing list type of sites and things like that. I don't think you would be able to achieve the results shown above with just free plans. I mentioned here before that I used Heculist, which is one of his suggestions, in the past on a free plan for my eBay listings (digital products) and I never had a $0 day so there is that. Never having a $0 day could mean anything from $9.99 to $20 a day. Not bad for basically doing nothing and a free ad so I won't write his method off completely but I just don't see anyone reaching the high figures that he claims.
11-20-2019, 08:06 PM
Repps added!

29.gif
8k People waited over 2 Years
SEMANTIC SEO COURSE FOR TOPICAL AUTHORITY
11-20-2019, 11:09 PM (This post was last modified: 11-20-2019 11:10 PM by tupac.)
(11-20-2019 07:01 PM)TheCowboy Wrote:  Thanks for the share. Rep added.

I had a quick look and he seems to be using a lot of the mailing list type of sites and things like that. I don't think you would be able to achieve the results shown above with just free plans. I mentioned here before that I used Heculist, which is one of his suggestions, in the past on a free plan for my eBay listings (digital products) and I never had a $0 day so there is that. Never having a $0 day could mean anything from $9.99 to $20 a day. Not bad for basically doing nothing and a free ad so I won't write his method off completely but I just don't see anyone reaching the high figures that he claims.

Thanks OP for the share.
Thanks for sharing you insight.
Question:
When did you use that list?
I'm curious and interested because I may test and include that in my new tiny business startup courses.

Cheers.
1) There are no enemies, but the enemies within, the enemies outside can do us no harm. 2) The best time to launch an offer was 10 years ago, the second best time to do that is today. So what are you waiting for? It's time to take action.
11-20-2019, 11:46 PM (This post was last modified: 11-20-2019 11:57 PM by show.)
(11-20-2019 04:31 PM)gerardm24 Wrote:  Super share and +5 Rep given.

Eagerly awaiting anyone to please share any of the OTO's if available.

This is probably his OTO1...not sure:

Code:
https://{{{Blocked by Omni Potens, - GB hijacking link to a site + collecting email address /document/d/1Q5Z_aKSF8AMXDyFZ4VSHCXdsz6-Le13G3ZvCRMu1ZS0/edit

or.....

https://elitetigersgroup.org/our-websites/

His JV page is http://tigerstraffic.com/jv-page
"The Success You Seek Does Not Lie In a New Technique or Tool, But In Simple Daily Consistency."

$$$ [MVP Access] on MoneyVIPProgram.com $$$
11-21-2019, 12:35 AM
(11-20-2019 06:06 PM)Carpy Wrote:  +reps for sharing, will take a look at it, but not expecting much. This is the same person that did "MOOCOW MOOLAH", which turned out to be the biggest pile of crap since, well, the previous biggest pile of crap. Wondering if he has some kind of animal fetish with these stupid names that he uses for his products. Can't wait for him to create "Dingo Dosh", "Wombat Wonga", "Buffalo Bucks" or whatever ridiculously named product he comes up with next.

That is some real funny shiit Perfect 10
11-21-2019, 02:24 AM
Thanks for the share. +repped
11-21-2019, 02:34 AM
Thanks for sharing!!! +reps
61.gif

32.gif