32.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-13-2015, 01:23 PM
[GET] Third Eye Activation Mastery: Proven And Fast Working Techniques To Increase Awareness And Consciousness
[Image: 24832306.jpg]

Do you want to become a psychic and have intuitive awareness?

Do you want to know how to open your third eye ?

Do you want to achieve an incredible third eye activation experience ?

No need to look any further ! This book will teach you powerful and proven techniques to increase you awareness and consciousness beyond your imagination !

You also will be able to learn the measures to take if you find the intuitive awareness you get too powerful to handle. In short, this book not only shows you how to open your third eye with amazing and proven techniques, but also how to close it. How great! Being able to control the volume of intuitive information flowing into your system…

In this book you will learn:

The meaning of the third eye and how to get the third eye working The meaning of the third eye and how to get the third eye working Common techniques used to open your third eye and how to tell the 3rd eye is actually open Unconventional methods used to open your third eye What it means to be a psychic and what it means to be a medium How to hone your skills either as a psychic or even as a psychic medium

Why you need to be selective about the psychic circle that you join How to know you have natural psychic abilities or if you are a natural medium How you stand to benefit from opening your third eye How to make money out of your psychic abilities How to reduce the impact of your third eye How to identify psychic auras in individuals How to tell that a child is an Indigo Child How to support an Indigo Child while growing up How to create harmony in your living environment And much,much more..

Code:
http://mir.cr/WFRDCMMP

Newbies: Don't know how to find stuff to share on the forum?
GO HERE:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-BBHF...free-stuff
11-13-2015, 02:07 PM
RE: [GET] Third Eye Activation Mastery: Proven And Fast Working Techniques To Increase Awareness And Consciousness
Thank you for sharing.
11-14-2015, 07:09 AM
RE: [GET] Third Eye Activation Mastery: Proven And Fast Working Techniques To Increase Awareness And Consciousness
Many thanks stillstanding, I can see better now! rep added
11-14-2015, 07:23 AM (This post was last modified: 11-14-2015 07:24 AM by scanvenger.)
[Image: zDDd51C.png]
[Image: jlxK4Uh.png]

Mirror Converted To PDF

Magic Button :
http://mir.cr/WL5YQE1P

Thanks REPs
Faith is the substance of things hoped for; the evidence of things unseen.
11-14-2015, 01:54 PM
Thanks for this share.
55.gif
11-15-2015, 01:49 AM
Is this safe? I see much time who open the third eye will be sick or mad ...
11-15-2015, 04:07 AM
RE: [GET] Third Eye Activation Mastery: Proven And Fast Working Techniques To Increase...
(11-15-2015 01:49 AM)fanstin Wrote:  Is this safe? I see much time who open the third eye will be sick or mad ...

It is safe to open the third eye, but you have to understand why you're doing it and learn how to control it.

It's usually people who don't understand the third eye that get problems.
11-16-2015, 03:01 AM
Yeah, I think need learn this technique with someone who already know about it. I don't know so much english so I can't really understand what they really want to teach me. Thanks for share!
11-16-2015, 07:31 AM
RE: [GET] Third Eye Activation Mastery: Proven And Fast Working Techniques To Increase...
(11-15-2015 01:49 AM)fanstin Wrote:  Is this safe? I see much time who open the third eye will be sick or mad ...

Totally safe as long as you first undergo of totally knowing yourself. Sure, you know your name, but do you know who you really are? It's about the deeper connection between your physical and spiritual being. Some people make shortcuts for this by doing certain psychedelic acts, which have been found more effective, but also scary to some people. I have not experience it, but I deeply want to. It is a very important to have full control of the third-eye...experts call this the pineal gland, and having uncontrollable experience is believed to be the cause of schizophrenia.
Faith is the substance of things hoped for; the evidence of things unseen.

30.gif