86.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-13-2014, 02:40 PM
[GET] Think Like Entrepreneur - Erick Bulatowicz [pdf, mobi, epub]
Think Like Entrepreneur

Decent for noobs who are a bit scatterbrained and unfocused. It's focused around discovering what you are passionate about. In my honest opinion, he's young, lacks a lot of wisdom, but you can also borrow wisdom and that's where learning comes into play. It should help motivate you regardless of it's faults. - Non Conformer

Throughout my life I always thought that people are successful in
life out of sheer luck, but then I released their achievements are not a
coincidence. It's not luck. It is the right mind-set all entrepreneurs
share that drives them to reach their goals in life. If you want to be
successful in your life, you need to change the way you look at your
life.

[Image: Snap1.jpg]

"I was hooked when I got the Steve Jobs quote, "Your time is limited so
don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma-
which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let
the noise of others opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most
important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

There are several quotes throughout the book and all timely placed for
maximum effect of getting his point across. I appreciate his influences
has he pays homage to them with these quotes. He has drawn on some great
man in putting together this book.

I like the way Erick Bulatowicz lays out his thoughts, there are in a very clear
and in a concise manner that makes sense. This is good book that I really did
enjoy reading and felt a lot better about life in general after finishing it. I like
the way the book ends with, "never give up."

An interesting read that is worth the time to read."

Password requests will be ignored. Been answered a thousand times already. Search the forum or read the TOP of the freebie section.

Get It:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://mir.cr/1FFAQ8JS
Show some love Heart hit the add reputation link and make mirrors:
03-13-2014, 06:50 PM
RE:
Many thanks

COME GET IT
Magic Button :
Love
03-13-2014, 08:15 PM
RE:
QUITE A GOOD READ

03-14-2014, 09:01 AM
RE:
Thanks again NonConformer. My phone is so full of pdfs and audio books for me to read on the way to work... I'm going to have to get a job further away at this rate to fit them all in
03-14-2014, 09:09 AM
RE:
(03-14-2014 09:01 AM)funkykex Wrote:  Thanks again NonConformer. My phone is so full of pdfs and audio books for me to read on the way to work... I'm going to have to get a job further away at this rate to fit them all in
I have a better idea for you.

Start putting all of this knowledge into action, build your own business/s and get rid of your job.

Cool
20.gif
03-14-2014, 03:12 PM
RE:
(03-14-2014 09:09 AM)NonConformer Wrote:  I have a better idea for you.

Start putting all of this knowledge into action, build your own business/s and get rid of your job.

Cool
Undecided What? You mean, all this time I could have just built a business from taking action with my treasure trove of information goodness instead of being a relentless digital hoarder?? Sad Verysad

Angry WHAT THE HELL??? Angry

Sleepy Phew... now that I got my frustration out... time to take action and do something with all this stuff I got. good thing most people won't take Nonconformer up on his sage advice Lol
03-15-2014, 03:55 AM
RE:
(03-14-2014 03:12 PM)uppastmidnight Wrote:  Sleepy Phew... now that I got my frustration out... time to take action and do something with all this stuff I got. good thing most people won't take Nonconformer up on his sage advice Lol
It is a good thing. 42rock Tis why I like PLR, hardly anyone uses it, they just collect it. I'm going to open a PLR Addiction Clinic and retire.
03-15-2014, 05:13 AM
RE:
Thank you NonConformer :) +rep to you. It's a Good thing for few that most will just collect it and won't take action upon.
Bad for them, myself included. :( As the recordd state that I too am one of them.
Yet I 'm going to go through this one.
03-15-2014, 03:45 PM
RE:
It seems I have issues trying to search for PLR on the forum since "PLR" is too short. I suppose I could do a search for PLR collection or PLR private label rights
03-17-2014, 03:56 PM
RE:
(03-15-2014 03:45 PM)uppastmidnight Wrote:  It seems I have issues trying to search for PLR on the forum since "PLR" is too short. I suppose I could do a search for PLR collection or PLR private label rights
But...

How much PLR could a PLR collector collect if a PLR collector could collect PLR? Lol
73.gif

22.gif