26.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-21-2015, 09:04 PM
[GET] Think Like An Entrepreneur: An Entrepreneurial Primer ◄◄◄
[Image: 51NdiWotpTL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-stic..._OU01_.jpg]
Think Like An Entrepreneur: An Entrepreneurial Primer (Employed 24/7 Book 1) [Kindle Edition]
written by Carlon Buckler

Book Description
Publication Date: February 19, 2015

Many people desire to be an entrepreneur. They long for the freedom of being their own boss and setting their own hours. The problem is, most have no idea of how to make it happen. There are many books out there telling people of 5 or 10 easy steps to riches. This is not one of them! Think Like An Entrepreneur will show you practical ways of changing the way you think. When you think like an entrepreneur, you will act like an entrepreneur. Are you ready to get started?

yeah, me thinks a longer description would serve him, and the potential buyer, better... just an observation

get it from amazon while you still can here, it is free! YO!
Magic Button :
Code:
http://amzn.com/B00TU3T4K0

DISCLOSURE: ALL LEECHES WILL BE IGNORED! NO QUESTIONS, NO REQUESTS, IF YOU HAVE BEEN HERE FOR OVER A YEAR, AND YOU CONTRIBUTED NOTHING. YOU GET NOTHING! YOUR FREE RIDE HERE IS OVER, UPGRADE TO VIP, OR GET LOST! please do not make ANY mirrors! only create a mirror, when this is no longer free on amazon.... ignore all 'give me, give me' requests from leeches! they do not even have the decency to leave you +rep when you share something, make a mirror, or even answer their questions, so give them NOTHING in return! if they do ask for something, like they always do, just type = 'Your FREE ride is over!'
my mentor said to DREAM BIGGER
because sometimes small dreams are not worth having!
02-21-2015, 09:25 PM
RE:
thanks JoeMLM. max reps
02-26-2015, 11:45 AM
RE:
can anyone share this? don't think it's free anymore. thanks

83.gif