48.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-10-2012, 12:29 PM
[GET] They Said It Couldn't Be Done. For The First Time Ever. A Guarantee You Make Money
They Said It Couldn't Be Done. For The First Time Ever. A Guarantee You Make Money

[size=10][size=10]
James Renouf Here with some ugly looking copy and d*** proud of it.

Let's cut right to the chase.

First off this sales page is not about flashy colors, and not about hype. It is about reality. What I have to share with you is the ability to make money TODAY. Not tomorrow, not next week, but today. Any other marketer willing to say that to you ? Hell no. They will say you should make money. Not that you WILL. This is an extremely important point.

Let me break it down. Here is the biggest problem for you as an Internet Marketer. It isn't that you don't have the desire to be successful. It isn't that you haven't bought products before. It isn't that you haven't tried different things.

The problem is that you haven't made the money you wanted and more than likely have not made any money at ALL.

All that B.S. stops right here and right now. Today is the day you make money. This is an extremely bold claim. Why can I make such a guarantee ? Because it flat out works. PERIOD. The ONLY way and I mean the ONLY way that you will not make money with this is if you didn't follow the easy steps.

I have seen so many products where the sales page has a bunch of fancy graphics. I am not relying on that. I don't have too. If you make some kind of comment like "nice sales page" and base your buying decision on that you are truly missing out. This product is killer. The fact of the matter is with the vast majority of products 99 percent of the people don't make squat. This is for several reasons. Number one the product sucks. Either it is rehashed or just doesn't work. It is outdated or the author is holding something back.

Next reason you fail is that you didn't even try it ! You put it on your computer and move on to the next new thing tomorrow. With this product if you can't do these steps there is something wrong with YOU. No one to blame but YOU. Is that in your face enough ? This product will make you money. There is NOTHING simpler. Literally if you do not make money from this then go home to your mother because it is game over for you. Understand ?

This product is sticking its chin in your face and saying take your best swing because I am going to knock you out.

Yeah I am on fire with this. I'm trying to grab you by the collar and say LISTEN. This is for real. Now I am not getting my buddies like everyone else to come on my thread and pump up this product. I am not going to come on here with some fake screen shots.

This is what I NEED from you by the end of the day. I want all the reviews from buyers. And I want you to say either yes or no did you make money after following the steps. Come with it ! In one day did you make 10 dollars ? Did you make a penny ? Did you make 100 ? You will be making something. For all those that have never made anything before when you do make money on this I want you to share it. I want you to say this is the first time I EVER made money online. And I did it in a day !!!

If you have ANY questions on this email directly. My email is "jrenouf@nc.rr.com"

All I ask is that you follow my steps directly. Any questions after purchase email me. Don't fill the thread with is it this ? Is it that ? Just do it.

If you know my products you know they are ALWAYS original. This is cutting edge, simple, and effective. There is no cost for you to make this happen. All a free process. This is scalable like crazy.

This is the new form of CPA marketing. You are getting paid for a click. No email submission. No purchase. Nothing. That is it. JUST A CLICK.

You don't need a website. You don't need experience. Anyone can do this. This is freaking crazy. This is literally and figuratively PUSH BUTTON.

This is not difficult to get in like every other form of cpa. Anyone, anywhere in the world will get into this and started TODAY. NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED. Follow the steps and make money TODAY. There has NEVER been a product out on this strategy. The question is not IF you will make money. The question is how far will you take it. With the strategies in this course and with an extremely low amount of effort you can dominate this platform.

I have a certain amount of days and units that I want to hit for this product and then I am shutting it down. It will be done suddenly and no it will not be available again. So DO NOT HESITATE.

Welcome to Push Button 1.0

Get it now
[Image: btncmbo_22375.png][Image: qtyleft_22375.png]
James Renouf
[/size][/size]

Salespage
Code:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/669642-they-said-couldnt-done-first-time-ever-guarantee-you-make-money.html

Download
Magic Button :
Code:
http://mir.cr/1OCTEPRO

Virus Total
Code:
https://www.virustotal.com/file/669a197076c6e3154a47f6562f199115132f7f95b630072291d4e05cf83336c4/analysis/1347244136/

Title looks good. But get ready to be disappointed when you bought this one. Biggrin
09-10-2012, 01:11 PM
RE:
wish it isnt an other bs,,thank for sharing
09-10-2012, 01:15 PM
RE:
Those who bought this...Time to ask for a refund ! LOL
09-10-2012, 02:55 PM
NEW MIRRORS!!!
NEW MIRRORS!!!
Thanks To Akaski and Don't Be A Leech, Download and Make More Mirrors

Deposit Files Mirror: (584kb)

Magic Button :
Code:
http://depositfiles.com/files/yt29ypov7

RapidShare Mirrors: (584kb)

Magic Button :
Code:
https://rapidshare.com/files/2188321198/669642.zip

ZippyShare Mirror: (584kb)

Magic Button :
Code:
http://www34.zippyshare.com/v/54294455/file.html

CLICKING ADD [+1] REP and THANKS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED and HIT ME UP FOR ANY RE-UP REQUESTS :)

09-10-2012, 02:59 PM
RE:
thanks for share..let me check it..
29.gif
09-10-2012, 08:09 PM
RE:
what can you expect from jim "The rip off" ranuf apart from crap products, dont waste your bandwidth on this one guys it sucks big time ! goto socibuzz (dot) com and sign up for an account then blast the ads to your social networks, thats the info right there ! and the shyster wants $10 to tell you that lol
09-11-2012, 12:05 AM
RE:
Thanks for your indepth review! Saved me the download Smile
(09-10-2012 08:09 PM)itshim Wrote:  what can you expect from jim "The rip off" ranuf apart from crap products, dont waste your bandwidth on this one guys it sucks big time ! goto socibuzz (dot) com and sign up for an account then blast the ads to your social networks, thats the info right there ! and the shyster wants $10 to tell you that lol
09-11-2012, 03:13 AM
RE: They Said It Couldn't Be Done
I have been following this guy for a while, and with each product it gets WORSE, yet they suck up to him on the WF as if he is the second coming. I have a few of his WSO's and man oh man does this guy define shyster...
09-11-2012, 09:25 AM (This post was last modified: 09-11-2012 11:11 AM by MisterY.)
RE:
According to WPRO he's sold 1000+ of these with a 16% conversion of visitors and a 2% refund rate!

There's a lesson to be learned here. Look at the copywriting. No fancy sales graphics, just a great example of dirty copy that appears to hold the 'secret' to making money online FAST.

If you want to take away the real lesson from this product, it's in the copywriting. Study it carefully, it will be worth more to you than the crappy product.

1. He shows the newbie's biggest problem
2. He shows you what he's going to do to help you
3. He 'guarantees' that you'll make money
4. He tells you it's a push button method, you don't NEED anything else but to press the buy button.
5. He uses the 'scarcity' push to get you to buy.
6. He uses plenty of social proof

He may make crap products but he knows copywriting inside out.
09-11-2012, 01:42 PM
RE: NEW MIRRORS!!!
Well-chosen mirrors, Bendetta. Thanks for picking the more reliable, long-lasting hosters as mirrors. Most of the time, when I access older threads, and come across mirror sites listing multiple hosters, I draw blanks with most of the mirror providers. Deleted-files or Files-missing messages are common. Usually I end up downloading from Depositfiles or Rapidshare.

(09-10-2012 02:55 PM)bendetta Wrote:  NEW MIRRORS!!!
Thanks To Akaski and Don't Be A Leech, Download and Make More Mirrors

Deposit Files Mirror: (584kb)
RapidShare Mirrors: (584kb)
ZippyShare Mirror: (584kb)

CLICKING ADD [+1] REP and THANKS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED and HIT ME UP FOR ANY RE-UP REQUESTS :)
52.gif

22.gif