74.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-10-2013, 04:56 AM
RE:
I did. It installed a couple of unwanted programs, messed up the directory and alerted several times my Avast antivirus. I guess it is enough..!
03-10-2013, 04:59 AM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2013 05:00 AM by Model.)
RE:
@yyh1

I was thinking the same too. probably clicking on the wrong stuffs...

anyway, THANK YOU so much for your reply.

funny, so many have downloaded the file but no one wanna leave a reply.

for that, +++++Rep to you!
Smile
Ask Not What You Can Get But What You Can Give Cool
03-10-2013, 05:02 AM
RE:
(03-10-2013 04:56 AM)kyralex Wrote:  I did. It installed a couple of unwanted programs, messed up the directory and alerted several times my Avast antivirus. I guess it is enough..!

Nvr mind, you still don understand what I said. Conclusion, you downloaded the wrong file. That's not what OP SHARED!
@model, I didn't download yet, just replying coz the virustotal he showed is .exe file. So I'm quite sure he was being fooled to download other stuff on mir.cr site.
03-10-2013, 05:02 AM
RE:
(03-10-2013 04:46 AM)model Wrote:  what are you talking about?
there's no .EXE file. only one PDF and one spreadsheet (.Xls) in one Zip file.
OK. if you're not happy with the mirror download. I've updated the OP with direct download link.
Somethings fishy: I downloaded a pdf and xls, but before I did, I got severe malware alert from Avast from one of the file mirrors. I think it was the SendMyWay one that did that - it never did that in the past, so maybe mirrorcreator is responsible.

It would not let me exit the page, I had to control-alt-delete Angry

I know model is not responsible, but maybe the posters that got exe files, got them from the file sharing sites (you know how tricky they are).
03-10-2013, 05:12 AM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2013 05:22 AM by kyralex.)
RE:
(03-10-2013 05:02 AM)CandleTop Wrote:  
(03-10-2013 04:46 AM)model Wrote:  what are you talking about?
there's no .EXE file. only one PDF and one spreadsheet (.Xls) in one Zip file.
OK. if you're not happy with the mirror download. I've updated the OP with direct download link.
Somethings fishy: I downloaded a pdf and xls, but before I did, I got severe malware alert from Avast from one of the file mirrors. I think it was the SendMyWay one that did that - it never did that in the past, so maybe mirrorcreator is responsible.

It would not let me exit the page, I had to control-alt-delete Angry

I know model is not responsible, but maybe the posters that got exe files, got them from the file sharing sites (you know how tricky they are).

Yes, that's where I had downloaded that file from too, and i can assure you that the name of the file was: tbbshlk.zip.exe
Tried to delete the exe extension, but no use. Now that exe file has disappeared from SendMyWay.

@yyh1: I'm not accusing the OP, I just downloaded a file which happened to be suspicious and showed the VirusTotal report. Next time I won't take the trouble.
12.gif
03-10-2013, 05:17 AM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2013 05:20 AM by Model.)
RE:
@CandleTop

i've tested the mirror download twice. so far is ok at my side (i'm using ESET Smart Security) except that i got a few pop up screen as usual... anyway, i can't do much about it. i've shared the direct download link at OP. thanks for your reply.

@kyralex
clearly you click on the wrong link. the VirusTotal you showed was tbbshlk.zip.exe BUT the file I uploaded was tbbshlk.zip
Cool
03-10-2013, 05:23 AM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2013 05:26 AM by Fantasy.)
RE:
Quote: Yes, that's where I had downloaded that file from too, and i can assure you that the name of the file was: tbbshlk.zip.exe
Tried to delete the exe extension, but no use. Now that exe file has disappeared from SendMyWay.

I can assure you that you fail to download a file in a correct way.
Click "Create download link" (When you hover on it without clicking, it will show the sendmyway link)
Then it will generate a download link specifically for your IP
This direct link will be available for your IP next 8 hours
You get tbbshlk.zip.exe coz you are being fooled by sendyway.

Quote:@yyh1: I'm not accusing the OP, I just downloaded a file which happened to be suspicious and showed the VirusTotal report. Next time I won't take the trouble.

Your intention is great. But OP's share is not a software. No way it is an exe file. I wonder why u still failed to recognize the correct download button after giving 322 thanks
03-10-2013, 05:26 AM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2013 05:27 AM by kyralex.)
RE:
(03-10-2013 05:17 AM)model Wrote:  
i've tested the mirror download twice. so far is ok at my side (i'm using ESET Smart Security) except that i got a few pop up screen as usual... anyway, i can't do much about it. i've shared the direct download link at OP. thanks for your reply.

@kyralex
clearly you click on the wrong link. the VirusTotal you showed was tbbshlk.zip.exe BUT the file I uploaded was tbbshlk.zip
Cool
@model
I'm sure you uploaded the right zipped file. I'm not accusing anyone. Fact is, I happened to download the .exe file above from SendMyWay. I don't know how and why it had a different extension, that's all.
Confused
03-10-2013, 05:34 AM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2013 05:36 AM by Model.)
RE:
@kyralex

no worry. there's always a 'Risk' to get things for free.

if you really want it and at the same time make sure your antivirus doesn't give Red Alert. the best is to purchase it.

anyway, i've also added the direct download link for you (and i can't guarantee the file is safe too). cya around!
Smile
03-10-2013, 06:29 AM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2013 01:49 AM by one.)
RE:
I am going to try to remember to stay away from SendMyWay just to be cautious.
28.gif

43.gif