9.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-07-2015, 02:29 AM
[GET] Themeforest | TheFox | Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme [CLEAN VERSION UPDATED ALL TIME]
[Image: 09-TheFox-The-Best-WordPress-Theme-2015.jpg]

Version 1.20 | Big Update (2015.5.30) (CHECK HERE FOR FUTURE UPDATES)

- Added Trending Demo.
- Added New Blog Styling options.
- Added New WooCommerce Style.
- Added New Icon Boxes Style.
- Added New Slider effect.

DEMO
DOWNLOAD
VIRUSTOTAL

rEps.... WelcomeWelcomeWelcome
06-07-2015, 03:12 AM
RE: [GET] Themeforest | TheFox | Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme [CLEAN VERSI...
THX FOR SHARE OP BACKUP MIRROR

Code:
http://mediafire.com/bt5xj777hxsl/thefox120.rar
07-26-2015, 08:47 PM
RE: [GET] Themeforest | TheFox | Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme [CLEAN VERSION UPDATED ALL TIME]
Will this be updated to the latest version?

tia
07-27-2015, 03:21 AM (This post was last modified: 07-27-2015 03:22 AM by Gabby.)
RE: [GET] Themeforest | TheFox | Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme [CLEAN VERSION UPDATED ALL TIME]
Thanks for share, OP.
MAX Rep given! Wink
07-27-2015, 07:04 AM
hi, last update is Version 1.251 (2015.7.24)
will you ?
37.gif
07-28-2015, 12:15 AM
RE: [GET] Themeforest | TheFox | Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme [CLEAN VERSI...
(07-27-2015 07:04 AM)crigis Wrote:  hi, last update is Version 1.251 (2015.7.24)
will you ?

Also looking for this update???
07-28-2015, 01:16 PM
"CLEAN VERSION" "UPDATED ALL THE TIME" - Mvplayer99

First off, so far this theme has yet to be updated...which is probably a good thing.

Second....this theme is NOT clean, for f*cks sake its from WPlocker.

Whenever I download a wp theme I did not pay for I test it, and even if it looks clean I still would never use it for a clients website...fyi, if you are using pirated themes on a clients website and not testing them, then you are probably an idiot.

So anyways, I found it strange that once it was installed TAC could not even scan it. Never had that issue before, so I uploaded the theme file to ThemeCheck, which is kind of like VirusTotal for WP Themes. Usually if the theme is nulled it will have some false flags, just like cracked software and will still score between 50%-70% (100% being the safest, 0% meaning its heavily infected and should be burned)...thats fine, its nulled so no big deal. Still usually relatively safe.

So ThemeCheck scans this file, the Fox, uploaded by our OP and it kicks back a big fat 0% on the safety chart. Lowest possible score. I have never seen a theme score a 0% before.... Anyways... I am more of a .NET/C# cracker, so if anyone is more familiar with the code I would appreciate it if we could get some insight on the warnings/possible infected code on the ThemeCheck log below. I'm taking my REP back for now and leaving this here until we get further insight on this.

ThemeCheck Scan 0%/100%
Code:
http://themecheck.org/score/wordpress_theme_thefox_shared_on_wplocker_com_.html
always +REP those who help you, it's the least you could do.
07-29-2015, 03:27 AM
Not to knock OP, but I agree. Ive never seen a 0% score on ThemeCheck.

I took a look at the alerts, some of the alerts jump out at me, but Id have to see it in context. Sucks that TAC is scanning the theme. Not sure if I want this bad enough to figure out why.

(07-28-2015 01:16 PM)Malice Wrote:  "CLEAN VERSION" "UPDATED ALL THE TIME" - Mvplayer99

First off, so far this theme has yet to be updated...which is probably a good thing.

Second....this theme is NOT clean, for f*cks sake its from WPlocker.

Whenever I download a wp theme I did not pay for I test it, and even if it looks clean I still would never use it for a clients website...fyi, if you are using pirated themes on a clients website and not testing them, then you are probably an idiot.

So anyways, I found it strange that once it was installed TAC could not even scan it. Never had that issue before, so I uploaded the theme file to ThemeCheck, which is kind of like VirusTotal for WP Themes. Usually if the theme is nulled it will have some false flags, just like cracked software and will still score between 50%-70% (100% being the safest, 0% meaning its heavily infected and should be burned)...thats fine, its nulled so no big deal. Still usually relatively safe.

So ThemeCheck scans this file, the Fox, uploaded by our OP and it kicks back a big fat 0% on the safety chart. Lowest possible score. I have never seen a theme score a 0% before.... Anyways... I am more of a .NET/C# cracker, so if anyone is more familiar with the code I would appreciate it if we could get some insight on the warnings/possible infected code on the ThemeCheck log below. I'm taking my REP back for now and leaving this here until we get further insight on this.

ThemeCheck Scan 0%/100%
Code:
http://themecheck.org/score/wordpress_theme_thefox_shared_on_wplocker_com_.html

86.gif