30.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-30-2013, 04:04 PM (This post was last modified: 04-30-2013 04:06 PM by kirstie.)
[GET] Themeforest Directory Portal Script v2.7 (Updated 29/04/2013)
[Image: t9iDi84.jpg]

Latest retail version v2.7 as at 29th April 2013.

Directory theme is an absolutely unique theme concept, first time ever on themeforest. You’re able to easily set up an online directory portal listing categorized items of any type – companies, shops, websites and so on. We’ve spent quite a long time developing the theme as many things were changed several times to make it right.

Theme has built in spaces for advertising, you can easily include your google adsense or any other ads. Theme also includes custom built search and filter of all items you add in into online directory.

You’re able to set up 5 different headers per any page:
  • Google map
  • Google map street view
  • Revolution slider
  • Static image
  • No image
  • Geolocate support
  • Frontend registration for guests
  • Guests can administer their own listings
  • Paypal payments integration
  • Interactive Ajax Search
  • Ability to get pointer on the map from address
  • Administrator can define packages and set the price
  • Wide / Narrow layout style
  • Advertising spaces
Theme uses wide impressive multi-layer slider that can be used on any page. Theme has responsive design, easy to use on desktop, tablets and mobile
phones. Powerful and Easy to use admin allows you to set up slider, background, logo, reorder sections, choose from unlimited colors,
different portfolio layouts, custom post types, custom widgets and tons of shortcodes. Theme is also SEO optimized and translation ready. It
includes everything you need to build a corporate/business portal that will sell.

Demo: Themeforest Theme Demo

Please make mirrors, and some rep would be appreciated if you find this useful ;)

04-30-2013, 06:43 PM
RE:
You rock man ! Thank you.
Does it work well ?
I've had issues with the last version (when I added items, the map didn't show, and all the website was blank) ?
04-30-2013, 07:10 PM
RE:
THIS IS A VERY HARD SITE TO GET UP AND RUNNING AND LOOKING LIKE THE DEMO
ANY IDEAS OR ADVICE WILL BE APPRECIATED
04-30-2013, 08:23 PM
RE:
use the xml file that comes with it - this will setup like demo
04-30-2013, 09:31 PM (This post was last modified: 04-30-2013 09:32 PM by GetReal.)
RE:
(04-30-2013 07:10 PM)MellowD Wrote:  THIS IS A VERY HARD SITE TO GET UP AND RUNNING AND LOOKING LIKE THE DEMO
ANY IDEAS OR ADVICE WILL BE APPRECIATED

You may want to read the comment thread on the salespage, you will see some requests from buyers and the reply from the developper.

http://themeforest.net/item/directory-portal-wordpress-theme/discussion/3840053

it may help
13.gif
05-02-2013, 12:06 AM
RE:
great, thanks for your share!
v2.8 just come out today! will you share it bro?
05-02-2013, 03:59 AM
RE:
v 2.8 is avaible. Can you share it with us. Thanks for your sharing. take care bra
05-02-2013, 07:27 PM
RE:
lastest version is 2.8

When share it with us? :)

Thanks
05-03-2013, 02:48 AM
RE:
I have version 2.6 in place. How do I update the theme without losing any of the content? Can somebody explain?

Also...how do you restrict the images for each new business? For example, if a new business is added and they add an "item". When they click to add an image to their listing all of the images are seen including images from other business listings. Is there a way to eliminate this?

Thanks!
05-03-2013, 06:46 AM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2013 06:47 AM by lcolome.)
RE:
yes, i noticed that also. not really too efficient and the user backend is horrible.

I think i'll stick with what I have now

Learning curve is a nightmare but still the best thing out there.
15.gif

51.gif