32.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-20-2014, 10:32 PM (This post was last modified: 01-20-2014 11:17 PM by jarlmezentius.)
[GET] Themeforest - 0rganic Sh0p v.1.9.7 - Responsive WooCommerce Theme
Sales Page:

Quote:Organic Shop is an Ecommerce WordPress theme designed for online
shops selling thrifty, organic, spa and beauty related products.

Main Features
  • WooCommerce ready: just download the plugin and install
  • Unlimited colour schemes: key colours and images are easily editable in the theme options, no coding required
  • Fully responsive: compatible with iPad, iPhone etc
  • Easy to configure contact Page: Replicate the contact page shown in the demo in just a few clicks
  • Easy to configure home page: Again the home page shown in the demo can be replicated in just a few clicks
  • Google font integration: easily use any Google font, adding it in the theme options takes a matter of seconds
  • Google Maps and Flickr fully integrated: both have their own widget/shortcode for easy integration
  • Translation Ready: .mo/.po files are included
  • 12 PSDs included: fully layered, containing the entire page not just certain elements
DOWNLOAD:
(PLEASE MIRROR)

Documentation and sample data XML file in 'EXTRAS' directory in the archive. I set this up the way I would have wanted it from the original site, to be one clean upload into my wp-content/themes directory ... apparently "ThemeFlorist" can make pretty themes, but can't figure out how to make the archive easy to install for the end user.

-Jarl

Yes, I'm new. Yes, I have 0 Rep. DO NOT TRUST ME. Check out all files yourself before installing.

+Rep is nice, but I would much rather you share Traffic, Mining GHs, or direct Bitcoin at http://peacelovebitcoin.org/ ... They need your help more than I need +Rep.

EDIT: DOAH! I didn't check first if this had been shared already. Unic has already shared this in their thread in "Themes and Templates" link-> GET-ThemeForest - Organic-Shop-v-1-9-7 - Responsive-WooCommerce-Theme

Consider this a Mirror.

81.gif