28.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-04-2014, 07:20 PM
[GET] ThemeForest - Trego v2.0.5 - Premium Responsive Theme for Magento v1.7.x - v1.8.x
[Image: 1OfLA0u.png]

Trego is a Premium Responsive Magento theme with advanced admin module. It’s extremely customizable, easy to use and fully responsive. Suitable for every type of store. Great as a starting point for your custom projects. This magento theme includes several magento extensions including magento free blog and ajax price slider that will help you improve your sales. On the main page you can quickly show their best products and brands. Trego is extremely beautiful on mobile devices.
Smartwave provides only Premium Magento products, guarantee regular update and top quality speed.

Compatible with Magento: Magento 1.7.x (1.7.0.0, 1.7.0.1, 1.7.0.2), Magento 1.8.x

Main Features

Code:
Magento 1.8.1 Ready!
    Responsive and Retina Ready
    Unlimited Color Options
    Only free Google Fonts over 300
    Easy Install Sample Data
    Various Category Banners
    Magento Free Blog Extension Integrated
    Lots of Userful Custom Blocks
    5 Homepage Layouts including Full Screen mode
    Revolution Slider($15 value)
    iOS Slider($12 value)
    Magento Ajax Navigation Extension Integrated
    Magento Quick View Extension Integrated
    Magento Ajax Cart Extension Integrated
    Touch Friendly for all Mobile Devices
    400+ Admin Features
    Integration with Cloud Zoom
    Browser Compatibility(IE8+, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera)
    $10 value PSD files Included
    Social Bookmarks for Products
    “New” and “Sale” Product Labels
    Customizable Product Image Ratio
    Nice Price Slider
    SEO Friendly
    Mega Menu
    Flexsible Menu functionality
    Change Image on Hover
    Fast Support and Regular Updates

Updates

Code:
January 11, 2014 Version 2.0.5

Fixed the issue that add to cart with related products.
    Fixed bundle product style issues.

MORE INFORMATION AND LIVE DEMO
Code:
http://themeforest.net/item/trego-premium-responsive-magento-theme/5566300?ref=REPORTED AS REFERRAL. Please be WARNED. LAST WARNING!!!

DOWNLOAD FILES FROM HERE:
Code:
http://[Reported by Members as SPAM THREAD]/xng5fhv2
"The only way to beat Roulette is to steal the money when the dealer's not looking." - Albert Enstein

"A mind forever voyaging through strange seas of though" - Issac Newton
05-04-2014, 09:53 PM
RE:
thanks for this wonderful theme, but can you please share it with any other site, or simply upload to mirrorcreator like website???
always when i try download with [Reported by Members as spam/premium links], its get me error with internet download manager, then i have to remove or disable my IDM to download file, and wait for 1 hour, i think zippyshare and some other site is good
05-04-2014, 09:59 PM
RE:
(05-04-2014 09:53 PM)rocky_17117 Wrote:  thanks for this wonderful theme, but can you please share it with any other site, or simply upload to mirrorcreator like website???
always when i try download with [Reported by Members as spam/premium links], its get me error with internet download manager, then i have to remove or disable my IDM to download file, and wait for 1 hour, i think zippyshare and some other site is good
For me not. Try with TOR Browser.
"The only way to beat Roulette is to steal the money when the dealer's not looking." - Albert Enstein

05-05-2014, 03:45 AM
RE:
ok dont worry,, i will download after some times, when someone upload it as mirror, coz i again try to download, but faild with a electric cut in my country, well,, thanks for upload,
05-05-2014, 10:28 AM
RE:
Check your inbox another time when you ask for an another mirror. I will send you each time an different link via PM.
18.gif

05-05-2014, 01:31 PM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2014 01:33 PM by rocky_17117.)
RE:
thanks,,, +rep added

thank you so much,
08-10-2014, 12:07 AM
RE:
above shared download link is dead, Please update new version 2.3 link

July 17, 2014 Version 2.3.0

Added Quickview.
Added Onestepcheckout.
Updated Homepage boxslider.
Removed jQuery Selectbox
08-10-2014, 02:41 PM
RE:
He can't update it because he just reposts from other forums and never anything original or recent.
08-10-2014, 08:08 PM
RE:
(08-10-2014 02:41 PM)iapetos Wrote:  He can't update it because he just reposts from other forums and never anything original or recent.
Sorry. I'm not that rich like you at this moment. In the near future probably I gonna buy some best rating themes.

68.gif