67.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-13-2018, 07:02 PM (This post was last modified: 06-13-2018 07:08 PM by Tempestade.)
[GET]Theme Portal Marketplace v4.3 NULLED
[Image: XAPxECt.jpg]

One Click Installation No need to export SQL separetly Multi Language Front end switcher Strong Analytics showcase Product Section : Categories Management Sub Categories Management Adding Products Adding Products image gallery Manage Products Solo Analytics for products User Management Section : User List section User solo details

Download Here

Sorry here the virus total

Virus total Detection
06-14-2018, 12:28 PM
RE: [GET]Theme Portal Marketplace v4.3 NULLED
Dear Tempestade, thank you Sir for this share, rep add, but If I finish to install, there will back again with installer again
06-14-2018, 06:37 PM
(06-14-2018 12:28 PM)azona Wrote:  Dear Tempestade, thank you Sir for this share, rep add, but If I finish to install, there will back again with installer again
Alive, do the following will work for sure open the application / config folder and edit the txt file if you have not put sim.
Second operation open the folder installer and will edit the txt file check_install.txt if you have not do the same put yes the site is working well
06-15-2018, 04:58 AM
Thanks for the respons Sir, but I'm sorry I'm not familiar with php can I pm you to hope you will see where I install it in my subdomain, thank you so much
06-15-2018, 06:48 AM
(06-15-2018 04:58 AM)azona Wrote:  Thanks for the respons Sir, but I'm sorry I'm not familiar with php can I pm you to hope you will see where I install it in my subdomain, thank you so much
here are the edited files just send to the server the folders, but only if you have already installed.
Folders replace
8.gif
04-26-2019, 06:20 PM (This post was last modified: 04-26-2019 06:22 PM by Tempestade.)
(06-13-2018 07:02 PM)Tempestade Wrote:  [Image: XAPxECt.jpg]

One Click Installation No need to export SQL separetly Multi Language Front end switcher Strong Analytics showcase Product Section : Categories Management Sub Categories Management Adding Products Adding Products image gallery Manage Products Solo Analytics for products User Management Section : User List section User solo details

Download Here

Virus total Detection

new Link update.

(04-26-2019 06:20 PM)Tempestade Wrote:  
(06-13-2018 07:02 PM)Tempestade Wrote:  [Image: XAPxECt.jpg]

Download Here

Virus total Detection

new Link update.

72.gif