37.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-04-2014, 12:26 AM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2014 05:58 PM by owen123.)
[GET] The7 v3.1.1 – Themeforest Responsive Multi-Purpose WP Theme
[Image: QQ7WvSl.png]

For creating corporate, business and personal or creative
websites and huge portals The7 is the best theme choice for you. This theme
incorporates with visual composer, fluid layouts, retina ready crisp graphics,
customizable options and SEO ready features. This theme is fully responsive
and works on all screen resolution devices
such as desktops, laptops and mobile phones. You can even use the
visual builder feature for creating stylish webpage layouts.
01-04-2014, 05:57 AM
RE:
INFECTED FILE

I've been flagging these and reporting these shares from a number of users over 60 files now!!!!.
nothing has been done by admin at all.. these users should've been banned by now

Request - please report the OPs post to admin to force their attention to kill these users

DO NOT USE UNTIL CLEANED

CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS

I do not have time to clean and reshare all these right now, sorry.
to clean, simply locate the social.png file in the images folder, it will be about 31k in size.
open it with a text editor, notepad etc, and delete the contents and re-save.. done

Si
01-04-2014, 07:21 AM
RE:
Does is this safe? I have another file of this template, i can share it. Hope it is not infected. Let me know if someone is interested.
01-04-2014, 12:15 PM
RE:
It's been posted in two other threads. I know one of them is clean.
01-04-2014, 12:25 PM
RE:
Hi,

The other two threads I've seen on here in the last week have clean and safe versions..

Si
47.gif
01-06-2014, 06:07 PM
RE:
It is really shocking to know about this corrupted file, as it was been checked thoroughly before posting. I would like to apologize for the inconvenience being caused and will post the clean file ASAP; meanwhile you can check the VT scan link where this file was clean: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/5f422...388489927/
01-07-2014, 10:52 PM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2014 10:52 PM by simey69.)
RE:
Hi,

VT means nothing for plugins, scripts and themes, a pointless exercise really.
It's so easy to add an infection like this that will pass right through VT and other scanners

the only real way is a manual check, thats how I've picked up so many over the last week or so...

Si
01-08-2014, 05:42 AM
RE:
Good point. I'm curious though, what led you to check a png file? I probably would have never checked that one.
01-08-2014, 11:25 PM
RE:
Hi guys
I have not any social.png file in the image folder
There is just social-icons.png
did you mean this file or social.png
Thank you for warning.
01-09-2014, 10:26 AM
RE:
Thank you so much for doing this, is there a way we could check to see if the theme has been tampered with?
(01-04-2014 05:57 AM)simey69 Wrote:  INFECTED FILE

I've been flagging these and reporting these shares from a number of users over 60 files now!!!!.
nothing has been done by admin at all.. these users should've been banned by now

Request - please report the OPs post to admin to force their attention to kill these users

DO NOT USE UNTIL CLEANED

CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS

I do not have time to clean and reshare all these right now, sorry.
to clean, simply locate the social.png file in the images folder, it will be about 31k in size.
open it with a text editor, notepad etc, and delete the contents and re-save.. done

Si
76.gif

11.gif