29.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-11-2016, 06:30 AM
[GET] The essence of trading psychology in one skill
[Image: 51_K2_My_I4_W_L_SX311_BO1_204_203_200.jpg]

Do you:
* Freeze right when you're supposed to take a signal?
* Consistently risk more than you should on your trades?
* Prematurely exit good trades and hang on to bad ones?
* Beat yourself up after a losing trade?
* Compare your results to others?

As any real trader who trades for a living will attest, these are recurring behaviors that can be difficult to eradicate. And the reason is rather simple: the pressure -- to perform, to sustain a living, to pay the bills -- engineers anxiety, stress, and other limiting states of the mind which precisely affects behavior, and makes trading consistently a battle that is difficult to win.

For a very long time, I have struggled with those too, but the more I learned about myself, the more I realized that all these problems have the same origin at their core -- and they're solvable!

I am incredibly excited to put this book into your hands! I have been trading for a living since 2006 and I went through multiple failures in the markets. I will show you how I am now able to sustain consistency in my behavior and my results -- it's not as hard as you may think!

The essence of trading psychology in one skill is a concise and practical guide to change, and at its core is one simple concept which you can start to apply right away.

https://mega.nz/#!SclSBaTC!qUJ5M9Q1iygLX...bLlVxPBf4E
04-12-2016, 05:49 AM
RE: [GET] The essence of trading psychology in one skill
Thanks -goran1977- for this share. REPS added.

I enjoy reading anything that has to do with the core problem in trading. And that is: the psychology of putting on trades, placing the correct position size and knowing when to pull the plug on a campaign.

This book is a great addition to any traders bookshelf, virtual or physical.

It helps you determine what it takes to maintain the right mindset as a trader.

Since trading done correctly is a business, traders share some similar mindset issues that business owners deal with and must first manage their mind before the real profits can build.

Traders don't know the future any better than anyone else.

But unlike regular businesses, traders have to place trades (with direct and immediate risk) based on something that they strongly believe should occur - even though they may likely be wrong.

This is so different than the experience of people who get paid for their time or commissions.

After you have developed your own trading system and have a money management algorithm in place, most of your profits will very likely be due to how well you've dealt with the mental aspect.

This author cuts to the essence of trading psychology as being one skill. That skill he believes is mindfulness. Being able to stand back and watch your actions in the process to improve your results.

This concept may indeed work for some. Maybe you.

Worth a read!

AbeLincolnBart

"Success leaves clues, but rarely within reach of a couch."
---Blair Warren
03-24-2018, 03:40 PM
RE: [GET] The essence of trading psychology in one skill
Download:

Code:
https://mega.nz/#!svpiRAoS!qe7coYCxb5t9f6mecxK2p1s7Y6JwK75TTv2b-GzFUhI

21.gif