86.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-06-2012, 06:29 PM
[GET] The Website Indexer - Software Gets Any Site Indexed In Under An Hour?
CPA Commissions, Double Opted-In Leads And Offline Cash Without A Website?
Steal The Rights To My Push Button
Software That Uses A Simple Google Hack To Get Any Site Indexed In Under An Hour...

...And Sell This Software As Your Own Or Give It Away
To Use The Automatic Lead Capture To Build Your List
And Collect CPA Commissions While You Sleep
Click play to see the software in action:
Website Indexer - YouTube

Money making secret reveled 53 seconds in...

Fellow Warrior,

The fastest way to make money is to find a simple solution to a problem, and offer it to those who need it...

Bloggers, internet marketers, offline marketers, and local businesses all have a problem when they first build and publish their website: It can takes days, even weeks for Google to find the site and index it in their results!

So I created a push button solution to this problem, and now I am going to let you steal the rights to it.

The Website Indexer is a desktop application that generates over 100 'sandbox proof' high quality backlinks, and pings each one forcing Google to crawl them and index the site.

The results... Fast indexing in under an hour:

• Site starts showing up in search engines immediately!
  • Works with any website or blog
  • Desktop software installs on your company to be used anytime
  • Establishes over 100 new backlinks to your site in 5 minutes
  • All the backlinks are pinged to force Google to crawl them
  • 'Sand box proof' quality backlinks that get the site indexed without being penalized
  • Collect 'site index fees' from offline clients for using this software on their site
  • Unlimited use - index as many sites as you want
Why am I going to let you steal one of my best products to call your own?
Because I want you to try a powerful lead generation method I discovered... By accident!

Let me explain...

When I started internet marketing, the first thing I tried to do was build a list by giving away reports and free software on squeeze pages. I quickly found that most internet users are turned off to giving their email because everybody is doing it!

Squeeze pages simply don't work!

Then I started just giving my software away without a squeeze page, just a direct download link. I simply required the user to register the software after they install it in order to use it...

The result?

Over 84.35% of every download
converted into a double opt-in lead!

My best squeeze page only converted at 20%!

The reason my conversions had gone through the roof was simple: the users had already gone through the process of downloading and installing the software, and are used to giving their email when new software prompts them to register....

...And since they are more likely to download the software in the first place since I didn't ask for their email up front, I was generating more leads than I ever thought possible.

Without the need for a squeeze page I was able to distribute the software in ways I never could before. The first place I started distribution was to software directories including download.com.

These directories allow you to submit free software to their sites and their users will download and use them. With my new registration lead capture method, I was able to turn every download into a double opted-in lead:

I Generated Over 5,000 Targeted Leads The First Time
This Software's Built In Lead Capture Was Used...

[Image: webinlist.png]

...And I Am Still Getting Leads Everyday
From Just One 'Test' Directory Submission

Now the leads themselves were making me great money emailing them once a day with affiliate offers, but I knew I was only scratching the surface of what could be done...

So I started putting ads on the interface of the Website Indexer and other software before I submitted it to directories.

But even then, It still didn't seem like I was maximizing on the potential of each submission.

Then I had the idea of REQUIRING the user to fill out a CPA offer in order to register and activate software...

That is when my affiliate business BLEW UP:

$3,358.75 In CPA Commissions Generated Using This Tool:

[Image: CPAleads.png]

I started targeting 'internet bloggers' with the indexer instead of just internet marketers. With requiring the user to fill out a CPA survey, I didn't need to target a specific market that was hungry to buy products, I could target a more general demographic and monetize it with CPA!

This model of using software to build leads and promote CPA products was a huge revelation in my business, and it was something only programmers would have access too...

...since it requires building a quality software product and programming the CPA offer into the interface. And this is when I decided to reprogram my software so other 'non-techy' internet marketers could take advantage of this goldmine.

I re-built the Indexer to make it completely brandable, and built a branding tool that any can use to turn the Website Indexer into a lead-generating money making machine:
  • Generate your first optin/CPA lead in 20 minutes
  • Build a responsive, targeted list completely on auto pilot
  • Earn passive CPA and affiliate commissions without a site or blog
  • Generate traffic to your site and make affiliate commissions With the embedded ads
Now everyone can start marketing the way only programmers could. Major software companies take advantage of freeware marketing and software directories, because it doesn't require what almost every other marketing method does:
  • No Website
  • No SEO
  • No Buying Traffic
  • No Squeeze Pages
  • No Sales Letters
  • No Recruiting JV's
The Website Indexer's Branding System makes it easy for any non-techy to get in on the action:

Step 1: Use The Re-Brander Tool To Add Your Auto-Responder Code Or CPA Affiliate Link...

[Image: brander.png]

Step 2: Users Install Your Branded Tool, And See Your Locked Call To Action The First Time They Use It...

[Image: optin.png]

Step 3: Users Perform Your Call To Action
(Generating You The CPA Commission Or Opt-in)
To Get Their Activation Code...

[Image: activate.png]

Step 4: The User Then Puts In Their Activation Code And Starts Indexing Sites!

[Image: running.png]

Brand New List After Just One
Submission To Software Directories:

[Image: aweberlist.png]

Generate A Fast List When You Submit This Software, And A Continuous Stream Of Leads For Months To Come...

Here are just a few of the features in this package:
  • Software uses 'sandbox proof' backlinks to force Google to crawl any site and index it in under an hour guaranteed.
  • Full re-sell and giveaway rights to the website indexer - Sell this valuable software as your own or give it away to generate leads and Affiliates commissions.
  • Built in 'registration lead capture' captures the email for you, no squeeze page required! This mean you can give this software away on JV pages, software directories, launch bonuses, and any other means that would never accept a squeeze page.
  • Use the locking function to generate a steady stream of CPA commissions all on auto-pilot.
  • Hand-holding video walk through of the entire branding process to get you up and running in 15 minutes. Take just 5 minutes more to submit your new software to a few software directories and start generating leads immediately.
  • Over 100 'auto-pinged backlinks' give your already indexed sites an instant boost in ranking (A service you can charge offline businesses for).
  • Built in ads drive traffic to any sight - Ads on the tool rotate through different variations and link to any websites you specify in the brander. The ad can even be change AFTER the user has installed it to keep them fresh.
  • Full walk through manual to make the branding process a snap, and how to distribute the software to generate the most leads and affiliate commissions.
  • Professionally designed high converting sales page, graphics, and banners to get you started selling this software as your product.
  • Re-name the tool anything you want and include your company/brand on the interface. (This adds an impressive factor for offline businesses you give the tool too).
  • The Indexer installs an icon on the users desktop and in their start menu putting it in their face every time they use their computer. The more they use it, the more traffic you will generate from the ads on the tool.
  • Full list of software directories with a 1 day turn time - Get your software in front of millions of people and start generating leads 5 minutes after you brand the tool!
  • Works with every auto-responder and CPA network - The website indexer uses a 'mini-web browser' to display the activation menu which means you can customize it the same way you would any normal webpage.
  • Generate facebook likes or exposure on any social media platform - The indexer can be used to get the user to take any action including liking a fan page before they can activate the tool. I even included a facebook template to make this easier.
[Image: Box350.png]

Requirements: Windows XP or later

Here's the deal:

The website indexer software solves a problem that all internet marketers/bloggers/offline marketers/local businesses have: Getting their site indexed in the search engines quickly.

I am offering you the chance to make real money by selling a push button solution to this problem, both to local businesses and to online marketers. The included brander and built in lead capture will generate you leads on auto-pilot, as well as affiliate and CPA commission without having to set up a squeeze page or website.

I am including everything below in this offer:
  • PLR Rights To The Website Indexer Software
  • Branding Tool To Brand The Indexer With Your Info
  • 3 Easy To Install Optional Website Templates
  • Professionally Designed Sales Page
  • Professionally Designed Ecover
  • Step By Step Hand Holding Training Video
  • Detailed Manual To Help You Use And Distribute The Tool
This is the closest thing I have ever built to a real 'push button' online income system. Many of my previous customers have built entire businesses around my brandable software, and now is your chance to try this out for your self...

But before you do I want to eliminate all the risk for you...

I want to offer you the chance to try this software for 60 days. Just spend 20 minutes to brand and submit this software to just one software directory. If you are not satisfied with the amount of money it makes you, or the amount of leads you generate I insist on giving you back every penny you invested. You can even keep the rights to my software.

Here's what to do now:

Click the buy now button below and download the software on the thank you page.

There are no OTO's to distract you...
This means you will be taken straight to the thank you page after your purchase. Follow along with the training video to get you copy branded and submit the tool to just one directory, or email it for free to just one local business in your area. Take just a little bit of action and see the results immediately:

Remember, I am offering an no questions asked 60 day guarantee.
All the risk is on me so your investment is secured.

- Jimmy Reilly

P.S. 75% of all the traffic I generate in my affiliate business comes from ads and lead capture built into free software. I am giving away the farm here - this is how I make most of my income online, and it doesn't even require a website.

Salespage
Code:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/667896-free-private-label-rights-software-software-gets-any-site-indexed-under-hour.html

Direct Download
Magic Button :
Code:
http://wsoproducts.reillylabs.com/45d6576f7fg/
or
Magic Button :
Code:
http://reillylabs.com/BrandableWebsiteIndexer.zip

Review and Mirror appreciated! Smile Heart
09-06-2012, 11:12 PM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2012 11:13 PM by SALTOX.)
RE:
Thanks for sharing Akaski :)
09-06-2012, 11:25 PM
RE:
need it really,thank for sharing
09-06-2012, 11:33 PM
RE:
That's awesome share mate
09-07-2012, 12:12 AM
RE:
I dont know if this is a good piece of software!! I ran it about 2 hours ago and my alexa.com global rank just turned upside down now: Alexa Traffic Rank Global 8,013,017 but before i ran this i had checked alexa.com this morning as i was reading some reviews and the Alexa Traffic Rank was 4,727,597 hope its not from this program but its never changed that crazy before.

Any other reviews yet guys??
18.gif
09-07-2012, 01:43 AM
RE:
still not used software..thanks for you review..
lets see other reviews
(09-07-2012 12:12 AM)TheFilthyFrog Wrote:  I dont know if this is a good piece of software!! I ran it about 2 hours ago and my alexa.com global rank just turned upside down now: Alexa Traffic Rank Global 8,013,017 but before i ran this i had checked alexa.com this morning as i was reading some reviews and the Alexa Traffic Rank was 4,727,597 hope its not from this program but its never changed that crazy before.

Any other reviews yet guys??
09-07-2012, 02:45 PM
RE:
MiRRoR

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0WP5IN2O/
The administrator has specified that all new posts require moderation. You will now be returned to the thread.
Please Admin Remove above Restriction.
09-11-2012, 04:47 AM
RE:
THANKX LOT FOR SHARE!!!
09-11-2012, 05:04 AM
RE:
Why would it change the Alexa Ranking that much in a negative manner.

Can one of our Super Software dudes on this forum please answer the question as posed by TheFilthyFrog?
[Image: FaGlJmP.jpg]
09-12-2012, 01:55 AM
RE:
waiting for some reviews too...
72.gif

41.gif