44.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-28-2015, 12:44 PM (This post was last modified: 03-28-2015 01:32 PM by JOEMLM.)
Brick [GET] The Ultimate Guide to Marketing with Infographics (with PDF) ◄◄◄
infographics are a big deal. and it appears this has not been shared here yet, either way, it is from 2012 and is still valid today as it was then. not enough businesses are using infographics to promote themselves, if you have a website and you are trying to make money online, YOU have a business! marketing in its simplest form is nothing more than the methods you use to promote your business. marketing is like a four letter word that people are afraid to use because they do not know what it means. it is just like all the business owners, who do not realize they do in fact have a business. i remember back in the day, when i was looking for new clients all the time, and i contacted businesses everyday. yes, everyday i would hear the same thing, 'i do not have a business, i have a ______ [fill in the blank = restaurant, burger joint, pizza place, bakery, insurance office, franchise, law firm... whatever it may be] that is one big reason why so many businesses fail, if you have a money making website, or you want one, THAT is a business. thus, you NEED marketing and infographics are big aid in getting the word out about your business and or website.

i use many inforgraphics and have been for many years, i have inforgraphics i used in 2010 that people are still sharing in 2015! you cannot buy that kind of advertising, that kind of exposure is worth the price and then some. i have clients who paid up to $100 for one infographic, some designed better than others, strangely, even ugly infographics get shared thousands even millions of times, if the INFO is good, structured in a worthwhile and engaging way. any way you slice it, infographics work and are worth spending money to create. many infographic products have been shared here, so you can create your own if you are too cheap to pay someone else to do it for you. i purchased some really nice infographics for $20 to $50 and would gladly do it again if i needed new ones. $50 to 100 is not out of the question either, depending on the subject matter and how good they look. people are making a lot of money just creating infographics, a full time income is possible. start your own infographic design firm and make some good money. even more, if you hire some people to do all the work for you. do not pay ANYONE by the hour, pay for performance and offer a profit sharing plan... you get 25 percent of the money, the designer gets 50 percent, and 25 percent of the money goes back into marketing... a.k.a. the methods you use for getting more customers. THAT is how you get richer, faster... GET MORE PEOPLE TO HELP YOU! create infographics and share them!
[Image: ultimate-guide-to-marketing-infographics.png]
this info will help:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://unbounce.com/content-marketing/ultimate-guide-to-marketing-with-infographics/

here is the ebook:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://unbounce.com/docs/The-Ultimate-Guide-To-Marketing-With-Infographics.pdf

if you learned anything new, please leave some +rep VVV
share any experiences you have with infographics below
my mentor said to DREAM BIGGER
because sometimes small dreams are not worth having!
03-28-2015, 01:13 PM
RE:
Great share! Thanks and rep added
03-28-2015, 04:57 PM
RE:
Thanks and rep added
03-29-2015, 12:55 AM
RE:
Thanks thanks...rep added

I personally LOVE Infographics LOL>> I am a bit ADDH and for some reason Infographics break things down in a way I can understand and appreciate...and I guess lots of others feel the same way
I am anxious to see the ways I could use them better thanks a bunch
03-30-2015, 06:52 AM
RE:
Thank you ... +5 reps!
10.gif
[Image: Layna-250.png]
03-31-2015, 01:09 AM
RE:
this 'infografic sharing',just open my eyes dude! rep added!

30.gif