38.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-19-2022, 10:01 AM
[GET] The Relaxation Solution: The Secret to Stress-Free Living
This is one of the better self-help books I've come across.

From Amazon:
[Image: 61VmGA9FwfL.jpg]

Are you stressed-out? Tense? Yearning to relax?

You're not alone, and it's not your fault.

Our world is dominated by stressful situations. Whether it's family life, financial trouble, illness or job demands, you've been taught to respond to stress by tensing up - and you don't even realize you're doing it!

Your unconscious mind is stressing you out, and there is a solution. What you learned, can be unlearned.

In fact the secret to stress-free living has been hiding in plain sight.

In The Relaxation Solution, Stephen Diamond reveals the secret by taking you on a journey through a new approach to mindfulness.

Have mindfulness and meditation failed you before? This new approach may be perfect for you.

Have mindfulness and meditation helped you already? This will take you further and deeper.

The Relaxation Solution gives you a set of exercises and meditations that gently and effortlessly guide you to finding the secret for yourself.
You'll learn to let go of stress before it harms you.
You'll experience freedom from tension and anxiety.
You'll feel truly relaxed.
PS: The Relaxation Solution includes exclusive free online access to 35 minutes of guided meditation audios recorded by the author.

Editorial Reviews

"If you want temporary relief from worldly tension, take a hot bath. If you want permanent mindful relief, read this book, do the exercises and thank Stephen Diamond."
-Rolland Smith, poet, correspondent, and 11-time Emmy Award-winning television journalist

"This is my favorite mindfulness book. It's written with a light touch, and we can feel Steve's generosity and good cheer shine from every page. What I find most exciting is Steve's new approach. He introduces us to a mindfulness that's naturally open, easygoing and relaxing. And what I find most impressive is the chapter on Awareness, which builds on the self-help perspective and invites us to discover an infinite source of spaciousness, relaxation and freedom from stress."
-Greg Goode, author of Standing As Awareness, The Direct Path, After Awareness; editor of Real-World Nonduality: Reports from the Field

"The Relaxation Solution is written from the standpoint of a caring friend. From body to mind to awareness to love, Stephen clears the cobwebs of false expectations and takes us on a practiced journey into awareness and release of unwanted tension. Engaging and practical for everyday life."
-Terry Stevens, author, singer, stroke survivor, multi-exhibited fine artist

Sales page:
Magic Button :
https://www.amazon.com/Relaxation-Solution-Secret-Stress-Free-Living-ebook/dp/B0B1F6GGKR/

Download:
Magic Button :
https://www.mediafire.com/file/hm06ey8uo98zx4v/The-Relaxation-Solution-The-Secret-to-Stress-Free-Living.epub/file
06-19-2022, 11:46 AM (This post was last modified: 06-19-2022 11:47 AM by Lumos.)
Thumbs Up RE: [GET] The Relaxation Solution: The Secret to Stress-Free Living
Thanks for making this superb offer Boomer23 !!

So very many folks do desperately need to learn the simple value of relaxation in life.

Along the same lines is another title:
"The Relaxation Response"
Published almost 50 years ago but still a valid principle - to relax rather than tensing up when triggered.

Thanks to your reminder here I will make a share of that other title in a few minutes.

Thanks Again (+Rep given, of course.)
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!

9.gif