53.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-12-2014, 08:14 PM
[GET] The Proposal Marketing Formula
PROPOSAL MARKETING REPLAY

• [75% Off] the 'Proposal Marketing Formula! ($500 valued course)
  • [BONUS] Facebook Facebook Retargeting course included! $97 Value
  • How to 'wow' prospects and get more YES's on a consistent basis
  • Dramatically increase your closing rate with the proposal system
  • ***FIRST TIME EVER REVEALING THIS STRATEGY. YOU ARE THE FIRST TO SEE IT!

Webinar Replay:

Code:
http://wreckingball.leadpages.net/lemoine-replay/

Download ($147.00 Membership Access):
Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.proposalmarketingformula.com/jarsburmetgarpolstainedomkingemmenfrottbellodonna/
or
Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.proposalmarketingformula.com/index.php?/register/IZ0256

Your REVIEW are MUCH APPRECIATED. Smile
Don't just hit and run like a leecher! Angry
Rep+ if you found it super useful!!! Lol
12-12-2014, 09:58 PM
RE:
the registration link is good, access is good, thanks
12-12-2014, 10:11 PM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2014 10:12 PM by sargerevenge.)
RE:
i registered but once logged in see nothing and has a message
Members Only Access
This area is for members only. If you are already a member please login using the form on the right.

even though im clearly logged in.

never mind logged out and back in all is good :)
12-13-2014, 03:34 AM
RE:
Thank you for this. I have added rep+1.
12-13-2014, 04:21 AM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2014 04:53 AM by BRITcpa.)
RE:
1 - went to the first of the 2 hidden links (in post #1) and watched the THANKS video
2 - registered via the link at the bottom of the page
3 - taken to this page:

[Image: wkTwMZo.png]

4 - checked email inbox - nothing
5 - checked spam - nothing
6 - went back to first page to see if there was anything different showing (bearing in mind earlier comments about somebody else not being able to access the site), but its still the THANKS page

reps anyway to the op as this is a course i quite fancied. perhaps somebody could rip the site and upload it?

42.gif
12-13-2014, 05:09 AM
RE:
(12-13-2014 04:21 AM)BRITcpa Wrote:  1 - went to the first of the 2 hidden links (in post #1) and watched the THANKS video
2 - registered via the link at the bottom of the page
3 - taken to this page:

[Image: wkTwMZo.png]

4 - checked email inbox - nothing
5 - checked spam - nothing
6 - went back to first page to see if there was anything different showing (bearing in mind earlier comments about somebody else not being able to access the site), but its still the THANKS page

reps anyway to the op as this is a course i quite fancied. perhaps somebody could rip the site and upload it?

Log out and lon back in with the details you registered with.
+rep to OP
12-13-2014, 06:39 AM
RE:
Same issues with BRITcpa.
12-13-2014, 10:12 AM
RE:
Nuff reps to BlackhatSEO for the access.
I've ripped the members area and I must say this is pretty good stuff.
It's very rare that I come across anything that has any value in the offline niche any more.
I do ask myself " Do most of these guys actually work in the offline industry or do they just sell product to the gullible.
I've never seen an email or phone script in any WSO or JvZoo product that is worth a wank.
Lets face it, in offline you need to talk to people and you need to know what you are talking about and you have to
do your research on your prospect.
This product is different.
It has real world usable content that will boost your conversions.
The FB re-targeting bonus is worth its weight alone.
He does miss making the initial contact but he does mention email scripts that appear to be missing.
But sod that I'll just get on the phone to them.
It's definitely worth the purchase price which I will be doing just to receive the updates.
Magic Button :
https://mega.co.nz/#!uVNUFCCL!IJfpPqa8S14R2nXv7IOv_wC2SrEWIAaagscXp568Bh4
You know the pw.

Rep the Op I'm a Pimp not a Whore.
12-13-2014, 10:50 AM
RE:
This course is like the cherry on top to really drive your local sales to the next level. It's so funny because, just the other day, I looked at my proposal template and I thought of how dry and mundane it looked.

This system really gives you the tools and resources to not only impress your client, but totally differentiate yourself from any competitor or anyone else hoping to do business with them. I'm glad you shared this OP and I have given you max reps. As someone, stated above me, it is very rare you find WSO's with anything legit that can add value to your business arsenal without over complicating systems you already have in place. This product does not do that at all.

I will say that the I feel the price is a bit much because he's basically referring you to another service that does the work for you. He simply provides a guide on the best practices. I guess in reality the price doesn't really have to do anything with the value, because over time, the introduction to the software and his advice does provide an immense resource that will ultimately help you close more deals.

Thanks You for introducing me to this BlackhatSEO. This certainly motivates me to find a worthwhile share to bring to you guys now.
12-13-2014, 12:22 PM
RE:
Great share max reps given!

Not sure if this guy is legit but the process looks strong. I checked on a few of his clients and funny thing is he is not practicing what he is preaching.
21.gif

32.gif