27.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-05-2018, 07:36 PM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2018 07:51 PM by show.)
[GET] The Pin Code 3.0 by Amanda Craven
Salespage:

Code:
http://amandacraven.com/the-pin-code-3-0/

Requested:

Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Pin-code-3-0-Pinterest-Traffic-Formula

and

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-REQ-Amanda-Craven-The-Pin-Code

Mediafire download:

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/6aq8ky54ms2y4qs/The_Pin_Code_3.0.pdf.zip

Top Niches on Pinterest:

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/3z6i1tg42kbg7hb/Top_Niches_Pinterest.pdf

Videos:

Enjoy!

Happydance
"The Success You Seek Does Not Lie In a New Technique or Tool, But In Simple Daily Consistency."

$$$ [MVP Access] on MoneyVIPProgram.com $$$
10-05-2018, 07:58 PM
RE: [GET] The Pin Code 3.0 by Amanda Craven
Thanks for share, reps add
10-05-2018, 08:03 PM
Thank for your share show, max reps
10-05-2018, 11:07 PM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2018 11:08 PM by Nitro.)
@show
Thank you for the share Thanks
MAX REPS added!
Behind each business there is a purpose…
10-05-2018, 11:12 PM
Super Share Show bro.Thanks. Max reps given.
52.gif
10-05-2018, 11:13 PM
Thanks for sharing show!
Max reps given.

websell
10-05-2018, 11:25 PM
@show Thanks for the share.
No need to rep
10-06-2018, 12:02 AM
The ever worst course :( I dont know how dare these fu*king people pull out these garbage. as far my experience this is .0001% of success on Pinterest. If I launch course on pinterest m pretty sure would easily rack fair fame and offcourse $$$$$.
we BBHF should unite and launch our own courses and explode warrior plus ++
Reps+++++ for sharing though
[img][Image: 23.png] the negro speaks of rivers interpretation[/img]
10-06-2018, 03:15 AM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2018 03:15 AM by Razmataz13.)
Thanks SHOW for a good share and +Reps!

Amanda has her facts straight and Pinterest is awesome if it's understood and utilized properly. This course is short, sweet and to the point. Perfect for beginners as a sound base as well as for intermediates that want to fine tune or explore Amanda's methodologies. Superior in easy actionable content, being clearer more succinct than most other related courses.

GET SOME RELATABLE NICHE SITES UP AND RUNNING.
AZON, WOO, SHOPIFY, BLOGS, etc

Also supplement this with some of PotPieGirl's info. Grow your knowledge base, be adaptable, work your target market with a buyers mindset. Don't reinvent the wheel. Find the winners in your niche and build upon them. Keep your approach simple with a laser focus and repeat success.

From her pdf:

- In fact, it doesn’t even see itself as a social platform so much as a search and discovery engine like Google.

- Pinterest is the no. 1 shopping platform among millennials. (They are there to buy.)

- They are there to buy.

- The half life of a Pin is, on average, 3.5 months.

In your marketing/Ad approaches keep the quote below in mind:

“Twitter is mostly about what I’m doing;
Facebook is about who I am;
Pinterest is about who I want to be.”
Daniel Maloney, CEO Tailwind

Contents
Introduction....................................................................​.......................4
What Does Pinterest Mean For Marketers? .................................................6
Get Set Up On Pinterest .........................................................................13
Pin Down Those Users and Their Interests .................................................23
Creating Perfect Pins............................................................................​...29
Buyable Pins............................................................................​..............32
Promoted Pins ................................................................................​.......34
The Optimal Words To Use In Your Descriptions..........................................44
Monetizing Your Pins............................................................................​...46
Be Authentic ................................................................................​.........50
Conclusion......................................................................​.......................52
Join The Tribe!..........................................................................​.............54
10-06-2018, 07:27 AM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2018 07:36 AM by luckydog68.)
Thanks for the share, reps added!

does anyone have the links to the shopping cart for the OTO's?
41.gif

24.gif