20.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-03-2014, 07:23 PM
RE:
(10-29-2014 10:33 PM)Aaroni Wrote:  get it here official and for free :)
Code:
http://funnelkit.com/topsecret/
Amazing - thanks for this:

Takes you to a sign up for the membership page where you can download everything and get your license key.

Includes Solo Ad Rolodex and Sales Graphics Pack

Wow!
11-04-2014, 03:25 AM
RE:
Great Stuff TY

ps out of reps for today. I always rep, I did too many 5's I guess
11-04-2014, 08:58 PM
RE:
Buddy thanks for sharing! rep added.

I tried to install it, work perfectly but I can't create new page.

This is the error

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'Font' (T_STRING) in C:\xampp\htdocs\marketing\wp-content\plugins\funnelkit\gui\tpl\steps\step-no-3.tpl.php on line 77

I am not sure why? X_X anyone experienced the same?
08-10-2015, 05:37 PM
RE: [GET] [The Most Advanced Marketing Page Builder - FunnelKit] [Nulled By Jamzman ]
^ Also having the same error.
“There is no secret ingredient” ☺
08-11-2015, 12:12 AM
RE: [GET] [The Most Advanced Marketing Page Builder - FunnelKit] [Nulled By Jamzman ]
pls re-uP
thx in advance
52.gif
08-11-2015, 07:25 AM
re up please...
08-11-2015, 08:37 AM
(08-19-2014 11:53 AM)outlook Wrote:  he stopped at 4 months worth of template packs....par for the course.
i also cannot get him to respond to any support requests for funnel kit. it's been 12 days since i last heard. (think i should give up waiting?) suggestion to anyone using this plugin: use it on a FRESH install of WP. the plugin also seems to be VERY finicky about what other plugins it shares space with.
he seems to have jumped on the "big ticket item" bandwagon. Translation: "i have invested 20,000 in copywriting talent. the rehashed product i'm about to serve you ain't any better, but the sales language absolutely sizzles...." he's now hawking the next big thing, COACHING PROGRAMS....
i can't even find this dude's facebook group anymore.....

Last year I decided to by a page building app and spent a lot of time checking out FunnelKit. It had many problems according to people I messaged with. Apparently the owner is the problem. His support sucks. He runs away and Ignores problems sometimes for months. Sounds like he is up to his old tricks again.

BTW, I grabbed Instabuilder 2.0. Have not used it much but it seems very good. Only problem there is they don't have a separate support email so I am bombarded with tons and tons of marketing emails from that Suzanna Theresia.
08-11-2015, 08:20 PM
Bro...I bought it from the guy below and didnt really like it so got my cash back...here is the guy who I contacted

https://www.facebook.com/strimaitis.emilis

Hope this helps,

DD
08-11-2015, 08:51 PM
Thanks for the update. Rep added.
(02-02-2014 08:20 AM)Jamzman AKA Shurikn Wrote:  Here update [1.3.8] : http://mir.cr/FTWFJ4DI
11-13-2015, 11:10 PM
Just to let you know he's rehawking this garbage again calling it Funnelkit Go now. It's going live in 2 hrs. If you go to the OP original sales page you'll see.

Don't waste your time with this.
75.gif

82.gif