39.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-12-2022, 01:02 AM
[GET] The MENS ONLY Guide To Women: A Mans Guide To How Women Think and How To Get Your Way With Her
[Image: 41MCk7mcxFL.jpg]

“Women are incredibly simple to understand. She is only complicated to the man who only sees her beauty?

Understanding women for most of us is like trying to do trigonometry without ever being taught. This is the dilemma most men find themselves in once they start dating and getting into relationships with women.

Most men we find themselves doing what they think will make her happy relentlessly, only to find her still unhappy. Only to find that she isn’t attracted to you anymore as she leaves to another man.

This is because women have to be the least studied subject by most men. Men study relentlessly how to make money just to get the women but invest zero time in finding out what she wants or how she thinks.

This guide is here to change your past results with some specific and rarely told to men secrets that you must know to become a master of women.

Once you understand these often never talked about principles, you will be able to turn the tables of power and become the man she wants and desires to lead her into the future. So let’s dive in!

Here’s some of the topics we’ll discuss:

Why Treating Her Like A Celebrity, Always Backfires
How To Know If She’s Only Using You For “Friendship”
What Does A Woman Really Love? (Clue: It’s Not You Ever!!)
The Issue With Women And taking Responsibility
How To Deal With A Difficult Woman
All Women Have A Freaky Side, Why You Don’t See It
How Not To Get Attached To A Woman
How To Get Her To Fall In Love
The Phases Of Female Manipulation
3 Things You should NEVER Do With A Woman
How Women Use Conditional Femininity To Hook You
How To Make A Woman Submit

And Much More…………

Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/cb5062imc0j8ygo/
Newbies: Don't know how to find stuff to share on the forum?
GO HERE:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-BBHF...free-stuff
06-14-2022, 10:22 PM
RE: [GET] The MENS ONLY Guide To Women: A Mans Guide To How Women Think and How To Get Your Way With Her
Thanks MAX REPS
06-16-2022, 10:39 AM
RE: [GET] The MENS ONLY Guide To Women: A Mans Guide To How Women Think and How To Get Your Way With Her

Wow.

SMH

I had a good chuckle at some of these "topics."

This from the same guy who authored The Pimp Playbook. I found an image of him online. He looks every bit the part.

I don't know if he's writing from his own experience but there must be a reason he feels the need to make women submit or force them to want to be with him and it usually has little to do with the women in question.

I have long since been out of the dating game (and am glad for it!) but I'm just thankful I don't have a young daughter to worry about. With more and more books like these coming out with BS advice, it can turn a decent man into a self-absorbed raving maniac.

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
06-16-2022, 05:57 PM (This post was last modified: 06-16-2022 06:14 PM by Santhu.)
RE: [GET] The MENS ONLY Guide To Women: A Mans Guide To How Women Think and How To G...
(06-16-2022 10:39 AM)layna61524 Wrote:  
Wow.

SMH

I had a good chuckle at some of these "topics."

This from the same guy who authored The Pimp Playbook. I found an image of him online. He looks every bit the part.

I don't know if he's writing from his own experience but there must be a reason he feels the need to make women submit or force them to want to be with him and it usually has little to do with the women in question.

I have long since been out of the dating game (and am glad for it!) but I'm just thankful I don't have a young daughter to worry about. With more and more books like these coming out with BS advice, it can turn a decent man into a self-absorbed raving maniac.

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524

That's true.

Most morons like these teach or spew manipulating tips and techniques that are downright disgusting instead of teaching a gentle and fun game of seduction.

Guys, There's far better and more effective info on seduction that's easily accessible on the internet, and pls stay away from shit like this that says to become a complete ***** and jerk to get a woman.

I firmly believe that getting your dream woman (or women for guys who are more ambitious) is a sweet side-effect of YOU GETTING YOUR ACT TOGETHER BOTH MENTALLY, PHYSICALLY, AND FINANCIALLY.
Never Ever Give Up
06-17-2022, 03:50 AM
Thank you so much, Santhu, for posting. I am glad to see that you feel similarly.

By old Hollywood's outdated standards, all a man had to be is tall and tanned, good-looking and buff and he'd have to fend off females from falling all over him.

Fast-forward to the present day. Magazine and news stories are rife with details of how horribly many lead actors behaved with their leading ladies --- behind the scenes during movie shoots as well as in their unscripted, personal lives.

Looking good may be important in making an impression but it's only on the surface.

It's what lies beneath that counts.

And Hollywood has never truly reflected real life.

We've all seen situations where average-looking to downright unattractive men seemed to command the attention of good-looking females (and vice versa).

I mention Hollywood because just like that is poor advice, Gurley's book on how to get a woman is purely toxic.

Truth be told, some men just know how to get (and keep) the ladies. To some, it comes naturally. Others need to work at it.

Usually, these men have a combination of things going for them that simply drives women wild.

It isn't about exerting one's will --- forcing them to be (or do) something they don't want to.

It isn't a matter of their money or even social status.

It doesn't depend on how they look.

It has very little to do with any part of their anatomy.

It's a combination of having a tad of self-confidence, a little charisma, being a decent conversationalist and knowing how to make the woman the focus.

And believe it or not, it's men who know how to tap into their "feminine side" that really makes women go ga-ga.

Let me explain what I mean by that...

Some men have developed the use of their intuition. They sometimes pick up on other people's vibes and in doing that, can "intuit" what another person is feeling or may be needing. All humans have this ability to some degree --- it just isn't as developed in most.

============
THE GOLDEN KEY
============

And herein lies the key to a man literally having his way with women.

It's by using his innate abilities to connect emotionally --- not by trying to lord over her or putting her under your thumb or playing childish games that will destroy any semblance of trust between the two of you.

Now this WILL NOT work with all women. I'm talking about a woman who is worth the effort --- not a low-value woman. It takes a certain level of man to get a certain level of woman; and sometimes you get what you deserve whether or not you recognize it.

So, read this book if you are looking only to score booty because you will attract exactly that level of woman with Gurley's misguided advice.

They teach this bullshit in CAVE DWELLER 101 FOR DUMMIES! Hitface

To get a good woman, you've got to nurture a relationship and for some men, that's more work than it's worth.

I'll leave you with this...

Father's Day is this coming Sunday and if you are parent to a sweet little angel I want you to think about this:

Being a doting dad, you want only the best for your child as she ripens into a precious young woman.

As she grows, you have the highest hopes that she will be happy in her choice both of career and young men so that she will ultimately shine in her choice of work and have the love of a man who treats her the way you feel she deserves.

Now, how would you like it if she ends up with a Delano Gurley devotee? NotWorking

If the thought of that makes you squirm, then don't subject someone else's daughter (the next woman you approach for a love connection) to the same kind of treatment.

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
49.gif

74.gif