26.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-25-2020, 09:58 PM
RE: [GET] The Logo Generator - 284 Elements
Looks interesting - many thanks. +reps
01-26-2020, 10:11 PM
looks great d/l now thanks! any SP?
02-01-2020, 09:03 PM
Thank you. Reps Given
04-02-2020, 12:09 PM
Hello!! Reup please!!
04-02-2020, 12:40 PM
The links not working
Thanks
10.gif
05-27-2020, 02:20 AM
Hello, please reupload Thanks
05-28-2020, 01:30 AM
The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
05-28-2020, 07:52 AM
Reupload please
05-28-2020, 10:39 AM
THE LOGO GENERATOR (REPLY TO RE-UP REQUEST)

This is a Fairly Long-Winded Post With Tremendous Value If You Want to
Become a More Self-Sufficient Download Link Finder ... Not Just a Link Clicker!

[Image: 1479906099_the-logo-generator-1001936.jpg]

I have written extensive posts on everything from how I prepare posts to share stuff to how to find PLR downloads with a search engine to how to find graphics downloads with a search engine. I do this in the hopes that those of you who don't know how will benefit from it.

Now, I see people asking for "re-ups" for a graphics file on this thread.

What gives?

Oh, I could easily post the download link here for you but how does that help turn YOU into a download-link-finding powerhouse?

It doesn't.

And guess what? Nobody cares.

It doesn't matter to people who know how to find files that YOU don't (or won't).

Especially people who ONLY post when they need something. Or have been on the forum for ages. Those on this thread requesting a "re-up" have been BBHF members for 9 and 6 years, and 1 month, respectively.

Only one of them has an appreciable number of REPs to show their value to the forum.

The others 1 or none.

So what does THAT matter?, you may ask.

Many here see people like this as leechers but that isn't always the case.

Sometimes, people can use a lift to get going and once they learn how to do something, they're good. That skill can carry them a ways.

I'd like to be the one to provide a lift if you need one. I won't give you the download link but I can show you what I would do to find it.

You need to stop being at the mercy of others here. Others who probably COULD help you but won't.

IMPORTANT: One disclaimer before we start. You simply WON'T find EVERY graphic thing you're looking for every single time. That should go without saying.

And, it may take a little more time and energy to find SPECIFIC files (like this Logo Generator). But the steps I include below show you how to find more details about the product that can help shorten your search time and increase the chance that you will get the file you want on the file share site you need.

And while I'm in b*tch mode, I'll also say that it irks me more and more to see the number of people on threads who manage to get the download but simply refuse to mirror a file.

It seems that everybody is looking to everybody else to mirror shares --- and usually, that means nobody does. Unless someone posts: DON'T MIRROR MY SHARES, then it is common courtesy to the B-H community to mirror a file if no recent mirror link is posted. Keep the share going for others. It's in the community spirit.

Common courtesy. Something that is direly lacking on BBHF and in the world at large lately.

But, who cares, right ... until you need something!

Okay, here we go...

STEP 1: Search a graphics download site to find more details about the download you want; particularly, any code or file number associated with it. I went to PSDKeys (https://psdkeys.com) and typed in the search field: The Logo Generator.

NOTE: PSDKeys is a great site but it posts premium links (more about that later) and it has zippyshare links but most are either "dead in the water" or reserved for paying VIP members. I had a paid VIP account and found it a waste of my money. The site says you can contact them to re-up a link. The guy never got back to me and the one email he sent me read like it was written in his own language and translated to English in a cheesy online translation tool. I just closed it without trying to decipher what he was saying. So I did not renew my VIP account. In fact, I no longer have a paid account on any of the graphics sites because using the method I describe, you don't need one.

I looked through the results and found the product second in the list of returned links. I learned there's a number [1001936] associated with this particular download; so now I can use that in my searches to be sure I am getting THE Logo Generator I'm looking for. Otherwise, you may need to sift through pages of returns looking for the Logo Creator shared on the forum.

STEP 2: Go to the search engines. Use either https://google.com or https://duckduckgo.com and type in the name and number of the file [The Logo Generator 1001936] but don't hit the ENTER key on the keyboard ... just yet.

STEP 3: You can improve your chances of getting download links that you can use. Just searching for the file name will bring you more sites like PSDKeys that require a membership to download unless you are able to use a premium link generator like Deepbrid or Real Debrid to convert links from Prefiles, [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!], and other links you need an account for.

Type in any of the graphics download sites where zippyshare links are hosted. Right off the top of my head, I can think of three:

* IntroHD (https://introhd.net)
* GFXCosy (https://gfxcosy.com)
* GraphicEX (https://graphicex.com)

So, behind the number 1001936 in the search engine, type ONE of the following terms (if you get nothing with one, then try another):

- introhd "zippyshare.com"
- gfxcosy "zippyshare.com"
- graphicex "zippyshare.com"

Now, you can hit the ENTER to get the search going.

STEP 4: Follow the links returned to see if you see links from any of the graphic download sites WITH a reference to a zippyshare link.

STEP 5: Get the download. Sometimes, you can see the full zippy link in the search results. You will know you're looking at the full link if it starts with http://zippyshare ... and ends with .html

When that happens, you can copy-and-paste the full link directly from the search results and put it into another browser window. The browser will either show you the big orange zippyshare download button or that ugly red stripe across the header meaning the link is dead.

STEP 6: Repeat the steps to execute another search but using different search criteria. Change things up for the graphics site and/or the file share site (ex: use graphicex "mediafire.com" but be sure to KEEP THE FILE NAME AND NUMBER THE SAME).

You can use this search method to help you find download links for other graphics files, too. In fact, you can do a search for:

IntroHD.net "zippyshare.com"

Then go ga-ga with download links for great stuff. Substitute IntroHD with another graphics site and "zippyshare.com" or "mediafire.com" to make sure you get a few more good files, if they exist.

And before someone posts to say this doesn't work ... no, maybe you made a mistake in following the directions but ... no, it works. It's just that you won't find EVERY graphic under the sun you may be searching for. And I have already said that.

Just so you know, I have The Logo Generator. I just downloaded it today (5/27/2020) after finding this thread. I converted a Prefiles link I grabbed from the PSDKeys site using my Deepbrid account.

It took all of 3 seconds to convert the link. A little longer to download because it's a 172.025 MB file.

I could have followed the steps I ordinarily do, but when you have a premium link converter that is successful as much as Deepbrid is, why go through the extra steps?

Now, if anyone here needs the file, I will consider creating a mediafire or solidfiles download link. But I want you to try and find it using the method I describe.

I will refer to a proverb to illustrate my point: Rather than GIVE you a fish [and satisfy your black-hat need for the time being (this download),] I'd much rather SHOW you HOW to fish [and, hopefully, give you the TOOLS that will take care of your black hat needs for a long time].

Ultimately, it's up to you. If you enjoy being a link clicker but need to wait on someone else to provide the working link ... you should have stopped reading a long time ago.

If you want to become a self-sufficient download link finder, I hope this post helps.

Now, there may be a zippy or mediafire link out there already ... or not. If so, the search engines will easily find it for you if you feed the engine the right terms.

Do yourself a favor and try to find it.

And, if someone should find it, I challenge them to post the link here, for others in the community. It would be a nice gesture and could help build up your rep count.

And if you need help in crafting a post, you can find my share here on how I do that:

HOW I PREPARE POSTS
TO SHARE STUFF ON BBHF
[Image: 2020-05-27_1720.png]

GET IT HERE: The link still works as of May 27, 2020!
Magic Button :
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-HOW-I-PREPARE-POSTS-TO-SHARE-STUFF-ON-BBHF

And just for reading all this through, I'd like to share the link to a very nice Photoshop action graphic that creates vector sketch effects on your images.

You can read more and grab the zippy link from the READ MORE Magic Button below. Or, if you're the link-clicker type, I've posted the direct zippyshare link a little further down.

It's my way of saying Thanks for tolerating this long-winded post. And to prove that you can use a search engine to find great graphics downloads.

By the way, search the forum for Goodness Gracious Great Graphics Galore to see another of my mini-tutorials on how to find great graphics files.

I could have easily posted that link here for you but ... well, you know ... 3wink

VECTOR SKETCH
PHOTOSHOP ACTION SCRIPT

[Image: 1590559045_0lgCL4A.jpg]

READ MORE/GET IT HERE:
Magic Button :
Code:
https://graphicex.com/photoshop/actions-pattern-styles/176015-vector-sketch-photoshop-action-26519972.html

OR JUST GET IT HERE:
Magic Button :
Code:
FILE NAME: 26519972-vector-sketch-photoshop-action-GraphicEx.com.rar
DL:  https://www82.zippyshare.com/v/KIoDOAbI/file.html

VIRUS TOTAL: I provide a direct zippy link for the PS action script. Not my link so please run a local scan.

If you're seeing this post anywhere other than bestblackhatforum.com or
being shared by anyone other than Layna61524, then that's where/who
THEY TOOK IT FROM!

I hope this helps.

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524

18.gif