8.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-22-2015, 10:33 AM
RE: [GET] FORBIDDEN KEYS TO PERSUASION BY BLAIR WARREN
No worries, Mate, I'll just merge it because of the mirrors. :)
10-24-2017, 06:16 PM
RE: [GET] The Forbidden Keys to Persuasion Lesson Manual + Interview - Blair Warren [pdf]
max reps for the awesome share
You are awesome @NonConformer
10-26-2017, 05:40 AM
RE: [GET] The Forbidden Keys to Persuasion Lesson Manual + Interview - Blair Warren [pdf]
(02-08-2014 10:04 AM)djn4645 Wrote:  I own this product. It's solid gold. Although the basic principles of persuasion don't change, Blair Warren takes them to a whole different level and then some. This book sells online for $97 and is worth at least 10X that price. Major props to nonconformer for making it available to BBF members.

I own this product too. I paid full price (thousands of dollars...) many years ago to be part of the first 100 who got "The Forbidden Keys".

I was younger then, and was more than a little concerned when I saw Blair sell more copies. I thought, "Oh no, more people will be able to have the same competitive advantage."

I didn't need to worry. So few people will put in the effort to even read his material, even if they get it for free; and then, so few people who are determined enough to sell or even write sales copy - that the risk of competition is nil.

Unfortunately, too many of the people viewing this site are being led around by their phones and can't be bothered by something that will make THE difference in their future wealth.

If all you were allowed was one manual for copywriting - this is the one you'd want.

Of course, that's my opinion. Maybe it'll make a difference knowing that I make my entire living from writing copy..., but there are others on this site that do that too. Maybe they see things differently.

The price is right here on BBHF.

Extra download access:
Magic Button :
---https://www.mediafire.com/file/hjhcj740ou3e2nq/Forbidden.zip
---October 25,2017--- Uses our favorite password.

Have a great week.

AbeLincolnBart

"Success leaves clues, but rarely within reach of a couch."
---Blair Warren
10-26-2017, 12:16 PM
"If all you were allowed was one manual for copywriting - this is the one you'd want."

Why do you recommend this book not the usual Breakthrough Advertising etc?

Thanks for the link and reps added.

(10-26-2017 05:40 AM)AbeLincolnBart Wrote:  
(02-08-2014 10:04 AM)djn4645 Wrote:  I own this product. It's solid gold. Although the basic principles of persuasion don't change, Blair Warren takes them to a whole different level and then some. This book sells online for $97 and is worth at least 10X that price. Major props to nonconformer for making it available to BBF members.

I own this product too. I paid full price (thousands of dollars...) many years ago to be part of the first 100 who got "The Forbidden Keys".

I was younger then, and was more than a little concerned when I saw Blair sell more copies. I thought, "Oh no, more people will be able to have the same competitive advantage."

I didn't need to worry. So few people will put in the effort to even read his material, even if they get it for free; and then, so few people who are determined enough to sell or even write sales copy - that the risk of competition is nil.

Unfortunately, too many of the people viewing this site are being led around by their phones and can't be bothered by something that will make THE difference in their future wealth.

If all you were allowed was one manual for copywriting - this is the one you'd want.

Of course, that's my opinion. Maybe it'll make a difference knowing that I make my entire living from writing copy..., but there are others on this site that do that too. Maybe they see things differently.

The price is right here on BBHF.

Extra download access:
Magic Button :
---https://www.mediafire.com/file/hjhcj740ou3e2nq/Forbidden.zip
---October 25,2017--- Uses our favorite password.

Have a great week.

AbeLincolnBart
10-27-2017, 01:52 AM
(10-26-2017 12:16 PM)actionguy Wrote:  "If all you were allowed was one manual for copywriting - this is the one you'd want."

Hi 'actionguy' - Thanks for the comment and reps.

Most copywriting instruction deals with formula; "say/write this about that, find out this, then do that..." Some reasons are usually added, but rarely in depth.

Or templates are offered (usually quite good...) that can speed the writing process and get decent results within hours. But you never really get to understand the core principles that guarantee the manipulation going on.

Yes, I said manipulation. Deal with it. Or quit this business.

"The Forbidden Keys" are the reasons behind it ALL. How and why anything you say will affect your "target" and the incredible power we have with the communications we control.

Mastering even a little of that power is sufficient to make your results stand out above that of the crowd. Because the "targets" will be able to feel your understanding of them - and it will draw you to them.

Just read 19 pages of the manual (pages 12 - 32) and if you don't agree with the truth it reveals - go back to the "template" world of copy. You'll probably do ok....

But continue down the yellow brick road, and get good at even a piece of what the possibilities are - you can get whatever results you'd like - pretty much on command.

Again, this is my opinion.

Best.

AbeLincolnBart
73.gif

---Blair Warren
10-27-2017, 06:11 AM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2017 09:46 AM by Razmataz13.)
Truly great material. The more I read the more I realize how people I've known have played out situations through manipulation. Easy to read, thought provoking to say the least.

Thank you so much NonConformer for the OP and to djn4645, AbeLincolnBart and the others that contributed to this powerfully informative thread.

+Reps to you all.
10-27-2017, 09:45 AM
I choose to write copy that speaks to people's hearts and makes them take action.

I will read the 19 pages and post here what I think :)

(10-27-2017 01:52 AM)AbeLincolnBart Wrote:  
(10-26-2017 12:16 PM)actionguy Wrote:  "If all you were allowed was one manual for copywriting - this is the one you'd want."

Hi 'actionguy' - Thanks for the comment and reps.

Most copywriting instruction deals with formula; "say/write this about that, find out this, then do that..." Some reasons are usually added, but rarely in depth.

Or templates are offered (usually quite good...) that can speed the writing process and get decent results within hours. But you never really get to understand the core principles that guarantee the manipulation going on.

Yes, I said manipulation. Deal with it. Or quit this business.

"The Forbidden Keys" are the reasons behind it ALL. How and why anything you say will affect your "target" and the incredible power we have with the communications we control.

Mastering even a little of that power is sufficient to make your results stand out above that of the crowd. Because the "targets" will be able to feel your understanding of them - and it will draw you to them.

Just read 19 pages of the manual (pages 12 - 32) and if you don't agree with the truth it reveals - go back to the "template" world of copy. You'll probably do ok....

But continue down the yellow brick road, and get good at even a piece of what the possibilities are - you can get whatever results you'd like - pretty much on command.

Again, this is my opinion.

Best.

AbeLincolnBart
10-27-2017, 10:05 AM
(10-27-2017 09:45 AM)actionguy Wrote:  I choose to write copy that speaks to people's hearts and makes them take action.

Hi actionguy and +Reps for your input on this thread. Can you elaborate what you mean by writing to their HEARTS and MAKES THEM TAKE ACTION.

Immediately what came to my mind was the oxymoron, Friendly fire.

To ALB and actionguy ... Is truth in advertising and marketing an oxymoron? It seems the more truthful an ad the more consumer resistance must be overcome. Guessing it comes down to being authentic and integrous.
10-27-2017, 12:50 PM
This is a truly great share for anyone in any form of sales.... Which means EVERYONE!

Those pages about manipulation are the best I have read in a long time... And I have read a lot. Made me laugh and also hit the nail on the head with his insight to human nature and the way we look at things.

I don't care who you are or who you want to be, reading this material can have a profound effect on the way you look at things and how you market yourself, your services or your products.

Being able to "Influence" others is a key to success and happiness in your life. Use what you learn for the good of others and you will surely can a new level of success.

AWESOME SHARE.

Reps all around for this.

G.S.
Consistency builds momentum... And that’s how dreams become a reality.
10-28-2017, 02:55 AM (This post was last modified: 10-28-2017 03:03 AM by AbeLincolnBart.)
(10-27-2017 10:05 AM)Razmataz13 Wrote:  
(10-27-2017 09:45 AM)actionguy Wrote:  I choose to write copy that speaks to people's hearts and makes them take action.

Hi actionguy and +Reps for your input on this thread. Can you elaborate what you mean by writing to their HEARTS and MAKES THEM TAKE ACTION.

Immediately what came to my mind was the oxymoron, Friendly fire.

To ALB and actionguy ... Is truth in advertising and marketing an oxymoron? It seems the more truthful an ad the more consumer resistance must be overcome. Guessing it comes down to being authentic and integrous.

About "writing to their HEARTS" to make them take action....

Merriam-Webster describes this "heart" as the emotional or moral nature as distinguished from the intellectual nature.

Everyone has a different loci for their heart. It may be their family, their house or car, the way they struggle at work, the way they kill ferociously on the battlefield of whatever endeavor they're involved in.

Knowing THAT makes the job easier. Blair Warren's material pinpoints how to find that heart.

About "truth in advertising" possibly being an oxymoron....

One of the smartest things said about truth was by Pontius Pilate, "Truth, what is Truth?"

What did he mean?

Truth is in the eye of the beholder. Writing to the truth of the subject you are "tipping" is the solution.

Have a good weekend.

Start it by watching this short video Happydance
Magic Button :
https://youtu.be/KnYjQHkHnD8
AbeLincolnBart
68.gif

---Blair Warren

21.gif