29.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-04-2022, 04:29 AM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2022 09:52 AM by layna61524.)
RE: [GET] The E-CODE: 33 Internet Superstars Reveal 43 Ways to Make Money Online Using Only E-Mail
Thank you so much, AbeLincolnBart, for the mirror link and for saving me the time of having to go looking for this on my computer and re-uploading it to share again.

I also appreciate you saying it took only seconds to find in an online search.

I don't know how many times I have written those very words in my forum posts. I know that many of us use the search engines to find files but (for some strange reason) there are people here who act like they can't do the same.

A simple but well thought-out search will usually bring you the very thing you're looking for.

Or a reasonable substitute.

@All: I (and others) have generously posted quick-start tutorials on how we use the search engine to find valuable files. So it's not like we're holding these search engine methods secret.

In fact, a lot of what I've shared gets taken down for no good reason except that maybe it's too telling of how truly simple it is to find downloads. 10rofl

I tell you the truth: when you learn how to use Google or Duckduckgo, you will rarely need to post for re-ups or call for someone to form a GB.

Of course, this is doubly true when you have access to a few additional tools like a debrid app (Real-Debrid), because you may find yourself having to use premium download links. Or a file format converter program, like ePubor Ultimate, to get the proper file format you need. Or to have free or paid access to a course download site. There are dozens of free ones, like dl4all, ebookee, etc. and there you can find many of the most recently launched guru-style downloads. It helps to have an all-access account (paid) on at least one of the better ones, too. While I can't post links to the few I have forever-access to, I will gladly tell you about the ones I happily use in a PM.

So you can always help yourself by investing small amounts in a few good paid resources, too because not all the best things in life are free.

But the real purpose of this post is to ask those who have median nerve compression (or Carpal Tunnel Syndrom) from clicking links all day to please, pause, every once in a while, and mirror small files (like this one) to help keep these shares going for others on the forum who come behind you.

You will build up your reputation because people will thank/rep you. And having a good reputation makes others here more likely to want to come to your aid when you, in fact, are actually in need of help.

It's just common courtesy.

Thanks
Layna61524
12-06-2022, 04:27 AM
RE: [GET] The E-CODE: 33 Internet Superstars Reveal 43 Ways to Make Money Online Using...
You Rock -Layna61524- !!!

Thanks for all your sharing and time spent helping here. I find your search skills just miraculous,

Have a great week, girl.

Thanks

AbeLincolnBart

"Success leaves clues, but rarely within reach of a couch."
---Blair Warren
12-06-2022, 09:50 AM
RE: [GET] The E-CODE: 33 Internet Superstars Reveal 43 Ways to Make Money Online Using Only E-Mail
@AbeLincolnBart: I appreciate you! 61heart I saw all those reps and wondered, OMG --- what could I have possibly done to deserve all that rep-love!???

And then, quickly looking over my post, I also realized that I only intended the part of my post that thanked you for the mirror and your comment towards you. All the rest of my post was meant for others who are prone to post for a re-up or mirror without bothering to find the item in a simple search. Or who refuse to use any of the go-to tools we post about like course and ebook download sites or programs that convert file formats or convert premium links.

You're a vet around these parts, so it's not like you need my advice on how to find files. Sorry for the slip-up, my friend... and I will go back and edit the post at the point where my words were intended for others (but I won't hold my breath for them to change anytime soon!)

Thanks
Layna61524
12-06-2022, 01:21 PM
Thanks for share. +Max Reps Added

59.gif