16.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-17-2022, 09:30 PM
RE: [GET] The Coconut Secret
(02-17-2022 06:07 PM)sprawn Wrote:  StillStanding thanks for the share. +5 reps.

It's not on the standard book sites.

I noticed the original post link is still working. Open the link, then select solidfiles, they really are the best long time server for files. Mediafiles are pretty good too. Google files are good too. Mega too. I have seen files on all four that are years and years old. Zippy is ok but they automatically expire fast if not recently accessed.

Hope it helps
sprawn

Thanks Sprawn! Perfect 10 I only checked the re-up link, not the original post.

The mirror site is timing out for me, but I will check it later for the Solidfiles link.

Thanks again! Thanks
02-17-2022, 11:20 PM (This post was last modified: 02-18-2022 01:16 AM by sprawn.)
(02-17-2022 09:30 PM)Tara Wrote:  
(02-17-2022 06:07 PM)sprawn Wrote:  StillStanding thanks for the share. +5 reps.

It's not on the standard book sites.

I noticed the original post link is still working. Open the link, then select solidfiles, they really are the best long time server for files. Mediafiles are pretty good too. Google files are good too. Mega too. I have seen files on all four that are years and years old. Zippy is ok but they automatically expire fast if not recently accessed.

Hope it helps
sprawn

Thanks Sprawn! Perfect 10 I only checked the re-up link, not the original post.

The mirror site is timing out for me, but I will check it later for the Solidfiles link.

Thanks again! Thanks

Hi Tara,

The mirror is timing out on me as well, it was working earlier, however I grabbed the link from my browsing history.

Here it is:

sprawn
02-18-2022, 02:13 AM
(02-17-2022 11:20 PM)sprawn Wrote:  Hi Tara,

The mirror is timing out on me as well, it was working earlier, however I grabbed the link from my browsing history.

Here it is:

sprawn

Wow, thank you Sprawn! Just grabbed it! Thank you
02-18-2022, 05:03 AM
Tara, you're welcome. I'm glad it worked out.

mirrored.to is reporting they are back up.

sprawn

32.gif