13.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-03-2012, 07:22 AM
RE:
(12-03-2012 05:08 AM)0Z_1800 Wrote:  Sorry about the typos in my last point. The point I was making in my post is that nobody cares about the reviews. Most of us in my opinion are here for one thing, and that access to the software and or product without buying it. All this review shit is suspect and should not be tolerated without a person asking for it in a thread. Other than that it's not broke don't fix it and just post the d*** link or bucket code so we can review the product ourselves. Lol
(12-03-2012 04:04 AM)offlineaccident Wrote:  Hold on for a second. I think certain members who claim SuperVIP and all this review shit. Have something to do wit this product. Never in my life have a seen a product so easy to share, focus or stupid reviews. We don't care about reviews we are getting the product for free. I actually paid for the videos I just want the OTO software and or password. Is this forum taken on a new leaf.

We might get the product for free but you forget that time is a commodity we don't get back. Time is not free. I rather read reviews and decide if it's something I want to download so I'm grateful for reviews.

So many of this wso's have blind copy that doesn't tell you what the product is about so that they hook you and you buy another fiverr product or outsourcing product you don't need. The reviews prevent me from wasting my time.

At the same time if it's a good review by most forum members, I will download it. Most people here are no b.s. people and very helpful.

And if it's a "stupid" review... Tell me, please, what this product is about?!?!? Read the review above again, and it's 100% accurate.
As for the product being "so easy to share", instead of whinning, you should THANK the forum members here and be grateful they're so awesome they have all this shares of products that haven't been launched or released yet! Are you complaining that people are sharing products QUICKLY?!

Buddy, I think you are lost and in the wrong forum...

Seriously WTF

12-03-2012, 11:03 AM
RE:
How much is the OTO?
12-03-2012, 01:00 PM
RE:
19 bucks
(12-03-2012 11:03 AM)flavorfull Wrote:  How much is the OTO?
12-04-2012, 06:24 AM
RE:
in regards to the oto, anyone else think it might do the same thing as this?

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...Over-again
12-04-2012, 08:22 AM
RE:
Hi Guys! :)

Can anyone help me out with the password to the site please?!

Looks pretty awesome too :D

Thanks guys
CK
44.gif
12-04-2012, 08:47 AM
RE: Boss Income System
Does anyone have the videos or at least the PDFs?

Thanks,
12-04-2012, 10:00 AM
RE:
(12-04-2012 06:24 AM)jman1237 Wrote:  in regards to the oto, anyone else think it might do the same thing as this?

/Thread-GET-UNCRACKED-Buyer-Arbitrage-1-0-232-buyers-in-3-8-seconds-Over-and-Over-again
Yes, it does do the same thing.
12-04-2012, 02:38 PM
RE:
So many requests , so many thanks -- but no one is able to provide a password to post or atleast uplaod mirrors
12-04-2012, 06:06 PM
RE:
Quote:

Sorry about the typos in my last point. The point I was making in my post is that nobody cares about the reviews. Most of us in my opinion are here for one thing, and that access to the software and or product without buying it. All this review shit is suspect and should not be tolerated without a person asking for it in a thread. Other than that it's not broke don't fix it and just post the d*** link or bucket code so we can review the product ourselves. [Image: lol.gif]
Hey, I have an idea!

This idea is what we call in our industry a "GAME CHANGER".

This idea will revolutionize your thinking.

It will save you time, agony and pain. As well as give you piece of mind!

It's called, SCROLL DOWN THE d*** PAGE.

Yeah, thousands have done it. God invented it. Try it. It's quick, it's easy, it's the new thing Lol

Anyway, guys thanks for the reviews, keep it up!
REPS ALWAYS APPRECIATED =D
12-05-2012, 03:52 PM
RE:
BUMP! Been searching everywhere for this since it released and still haven't been able to get it.

Anyone have this? Or have the password?
16.gif

76.gif