71.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-02-2024, 08:04 AM
[GET] The Book of Tactics: 61 Nympho Tactics
[Image: nymphotactics3D3.jpg]

What Are The 7 Factors For Getting A Woman Into A Temporary
Nympho Phase?

You'll learn the 7 nympho factors/categories. You'll see the chart. Memorize it.

Then there are 'action plans' for each category.

It's designed to help you 'do what it takes' to affect her in each category. That way you're taking an over-kill approach to stacking the odds in your favor.

There are 61 different tactics.
Pick 3 or 4 that excite you the most - and start there.

You'll learn how nympho girl #1 (someone I met) became a nympho (Hint: Nympho Category #3)

You'll learn how nympho girl #2 (someone I met) became a nympho (Hint: Nympho Category #5) Page 3 and Page 35.

Tactic #1 is the first nympho tactic I've ever created.

Tactic #2 requires creativity plus it depends on if you have the right woman. If you have the right woman it's super easy because you'll know exactly what to say.

Tactic #3 is kind of hard to pull off. That's my take on it. Most people should skip it.
With tactic #3, if you do the post-sex variation, it could end up being one of the quickest (most covert) ways of getting her turned on if you're willing to manage related variables.

Tactic #4 will have a strong impact on her, but should be more of an assist tactic.
The ease with doing Tactic #5 largely depends on the women. With certain women, it will be super easy. If you don't have the right women, skip it.

Tactic #6 is super easy. It requires prep-work, but it's basically effortless.

Tactic #7 is also very easy to do and smooth. You could spend a lot of time just doing Tactic #7 over and over again. This could be your first Nympho Strategy. Then if you wanted to improve/evolve your Nympho Strategy, just start adding layers (other tactics).
With Tactic #7, I share with you 5 simple variations/examples so that you can get started immediately.

Tactic #17 (known as 'EEE') is capable of getting her turned on pretty quickly. Certain nympho tactics double as sexual tension tactics. For example, a woman putting on lingerie could end up getting you turned on.

With Tactic #17, you'll want to study the example dialogue. I will say it's one of my FAVORITE things to do. It's fun. It's easy. It's even more powerful when you combine it with tactic #18.

On page 46, you'll read two screen captures of women (from a forum) talking about something a guy does that melts them. And both of them say the exact same thing "no guy has ever done this". I think it's best to do this before you even put your penis inside of her. Why? Because it's one of the EASIEST nympho tactics to do.

For Tactic #53, you'll read the screen capture (I've taken from a website) where the girl is talking about how her boyfriend turned her into a nympho! This was a brilliant find. She explains what he did. The impressive part is that she somehow picked up on it (but most women won't which is why you should at a minimum do Tactic #53.

s/p:
Code:
https://superpowermedia.com/61-Nympho-Tactics-Layer3.html

Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/88pf59jkov2pl0e/
Newbies: Don't know how to find stuff to share on the forum?
GO HERE:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-BBHF...free-stuff
04-02-2024, 10:57 AM
RE: [GET] The Book of Tactics: 61 Nympho Tactics
Love You my G
04-02-2024, 10:12 PM
RE: [GET] The Book of Tactics: 61 Nympho Tactics
Thanks mate for share!

14.gif