54.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-23-2016, 04:54 AM (This post was last modified: 08-23-2016 04:55 AM by JOEMLM.)
Brick [GET] The Beginners Guide to Freelance Writing - Kindle Edition ◄◄◄
[Image: 51ytM4YxDEL.jpg]

The Beginners Guide to Freelance Writing - Kindle Edition

written by Mark Fish

Publication Date: August 12, 2016

Are you hoping to jump into the world of freelance writing? If so, welcome aboard.
Prepare for life without a boss! I hope so.
I’ve gotten a lot of email recently along the line of, “I’m just getting started, where’s the guide for that?”
Freelancing is a complicated business, no? There are so many types of writing work you could do.
How do you know where to start?
In this e-book you would discover and figure out your easiest entry point. It’s in the form of a series of questions you need to ask yourself.

wow, this guy wants to teach people how to be a freelance writer? and he can't even write his own sales copy for his own book. we have another winner! Hitface

get it or not, your choice:
i cannot wait to see the review for this!!!!! someone please, so i do not have to waste my valuable time. if no one does, someone please let me know, and i will. also, a big plus to the reviewer if you are a copywriter, i am not, so my review will not matter as much as that from a real copywriter, or freelance writer.
my mentor said to DREAM BIGGER
because sometimes small dreams are not worth having!
08-25-2016, 08:28 PM
RE: [GET] The Beginners Guide to Freelance Writing - Kindle Edition ◄◄◄
This book is no longer free. Sorry, not willing to buy it from an unknown author in the freelance niche.
08-25-2016, 11:29 PM
RE: [GET] The Beginners Guide to Freelance Writing - Kindle Edition ◄◄◄
Link for download.

Click Here!

47happy

66.gif