47.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-14-2017, 01:18 PM
RE: [GET] The Amazonian Profit Plan
@smithnowt: Thanks for having my back.

@Nokia1 - Thanks for the hint. I don't see an Ignore button but I've got to look harder, I guess. I wish there was a "Poof! Be Gone, A**hole!"
button just for this occasion.

@Everybody else: I truly appreciate each one of you who posted here to say "Thanks" or give a supportive comment. I try to add quality stuff to the forum as much as I can and if realme only knew how much effort it takes to do that, he (or she) would think before they came on here with that bulls**t.

If any of you know me, I'm usually not one to name-call.

It bristles me to see how some people grab-and-go without so much as a "Thank You" (my Ge.tt account tells me that manty of my shares have been downloaded hundreds of times EACH; so I know). And usually, a few of these same people will hit me up via PM to ask for help finding something or to re-up a share.

I'm old-school and was raised to be courteous, kind, helpful and supportive. But come at me with bulls**t and I can throw down with the best of 'em. And I simply cannot tolerate thankless miscreants.

If something I share is (in your opinion) not good, that's fine if you write a post to say so. My feelings won't be hurt ... I didn't write the thing. But I simply love the English language and I would have found a more educated way to get my point across instead of calling something someone cared to give away "Crap".

Internet marketing-type products --- more often than not --- have a poor track record, which is why these gurus keep coming out with new stuff to keep the money-flow. Heck, it's a challenge for me to find good stuff to share anymore.

But for someone who comes to my thread to threaten reporting it. Now, that bothered me because (thankfully I have had some interactions with the forum Mods here to the extent that realme's threat to "report" would be laughed at); otherwise, I could have been banned.

And like one of you said, he didn't bother to say why he considered it crap.

Oh well. realme tried to get a rise outta me and did just that. I hope he's happy. Poor fellow ... probably has a miserable existence and just thought he'd screw around with someone today to make HIMSELF feel better.

Yeah ... I've got to seriously search for that Ignore button.

Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]
08-14-2017, 03:00 PM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2017 03:01 PM by HelpfulPosts.)
(08-14-2017 06:56 AM)realme Wrote:  This was Crap 7 years ago and today it's still ....! Reported

What is the meaning of this nonsense you have posted about a very reputable/indispensable member like Layna61524

@Layna61524, they say "If you throw stone at every dog that backs on your way, you will never get to your destination". Please ignore this ass**ole

Thanks
08-14-2017, 03:21 PM
Actually, I have printed this out. I guess that's was 7 years ago and I was out of ink too. LOL....... I believe I still have it lying somewhere in my room. Even to these days, some part of it is still very useful, like the way how the guide is teaching you how to write the articles, but the SEO ranking part is definitely is outdated. This guide is certainly brings back some of my memories.
Sharing is caring. Rep to your heart's content for those who shares.

42.gif