78.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-28-2012, 10:35 AM
[GET] [The AdSense Dragon] Learn to Crack the AdSense code in 2012 and Crank Out 4 Figure AdSense Sites
RAVE REVIEWS FROM POPULAR WARRIORS

Quote: Originally Posted by Jim Hudson View Post
Hi Guys,
I went thru the whole course as a reviewer. I have to say that from an adsense course creator myself, Abhi did a good job. 129 pages on the main pdf alone took me a bit to get thru. I see from all the extras that you get that it will help a lot. I did go thru it all and I am impressed, there is light at the end of the tunnel and you can add this to your adsense collection like I have always done and be happy about it. Nice images and good instructions, easy to follow. There is some docs and plugin lists and the amount of info you get just keeps going. I do not review many wso's, but I like this one.

Jim

Quote: Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
Adsense can be confusing and can be costly, it's nice to have a system and to know that it can be profitable enough long term. thanks!

[Image: WSO1a.jpg]
The Adsense Dragon - Todd Gross - YouTube

[Image: WSO1b.jpg]
[Image: WSO3a.jpg]

5 STAR REVIEW FROM SUPER AFFILIATE KENSTER !!!

Adsense Dragon Review - Kenster - YouTube

5 STAR REVIEWS FROM OTHER WARRIORS

[Image: WSO3b.jpg]

[Image: btncmbo_20670.png]
[Image: WSO4.jpg]
[Image: btncmbo_20670.png]
[Image: WSO5.jpg]

(This is a Paid Advertisement)

Support: The Adsense Dragon | Support Desk

Privacy Policy | Earnings Disclaimer | Refund Policy

Note: We don't believe in get rich programs - only in hard work, adding value and serving others. Our programs are intended to help you share your message with a wider audience and to make a difference in the world while growing your business. We don't make any guarantees about your own results because we don't know you and, besides, your results in life are up to you. Agreed? We just want to help by giving you great content, direction,strategies and the coaching needed to move you forward faster. This site and the products and services offered on this site are not associated, affiliated, endorsed, or sponsored by Google or Facebook. We do not engage in MLM either.

Please Note: Additional Charges May Apply. As with any Internet Business you will a few small fees such as $1.99 Per Domain Name + from $4.95 per month for Hosting fees. We do our best to provide you with cost effective means of business.
Copyright 2012 TheAdSenseDragon.com

FAQ:
1) How Newbie Friendly is this Course?
The Course is extremely newbie friendly – you’re in safe hands if you are a noob;). The Course goes at a customizable pace and in fact, you will be alarmed to an extent, to see how much in detail I go into each and every concept. AdSense can be really tricky at times and therefore, it’s best we scale up things at a very slow pace. There is no previous experience required from your end. The Course teaches you to initiate as well as scale up.

2) Is the Course “really valid” - despite the Penguin update?
I will go a step further and answer this question by telling you that this Course literally kisses up to the Penguin Update, since we only focus on AUTHORITY SITES - NOT microniche sites.

3) How much time should I dedicate to this system in general?
It entirely depends. The manner in which I have designed the Course does not require huge effort to be put from your end, once you start implementing the methods (based on the options you choose). However, the more time you dedicate – the better your chances of making money sooner.

4) How much money do I need in order to learn and implement the methods given?
Well, I PERSONALLY did not begin with any sizeable investment when I began and moreover – The whole charm of AdSense lies in the fact that you need a domain, hosting and an AdSense account and that’s all - you are good to go with that much.

5) Does this Course cover outsourcing?
Yes – The Backlinking Module does have Outsourcing mentioned as a special module towards the very end - so that you guys can speed up things, once you start earning a little.

6) Does this Course cover Backlinking and Ranking the sites in detail?
Oh Yes I do - right from scratch! More than 60 pages of it with Step-By-Step Illustrations and Screenshots.

7) How relevant is AdSense in the long term?
Well, frankly - VERY RELEVANT! The reason being that it is not a method - it is a MODEL. Business models don’t fade out. It is true that practices may change but then again, if you follow the steps outlined in The AdSense Dragon, Google will be way nicer to you than it would have been otherwise.

8) Does this Course have a One Time Offer (OTO)?
There are no OTO but UPGRADES - There are 2 UPGRADES available to the buyers of The Adsense Dragon. I can assure you that it's 100% high-octane value at a screaming discount and therefore very difficult to resist (you've been warned). The UPGRADES are in NO WAY necessary to make this product work exactly the way advertised here. Rest assured - you will still be able to become an AdSensible guy (as I would cheesily say), even without the OTOs. (thanks Kevin Rogers)

wso Page
Code:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/660960-adsense-dragon-learn-crack-adsense-code-2012-crank-out-4-figure-adsense-sites.html

download
Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?50iwif3wlk002fi
Recovery Bot
Magic Button :
Dated: June 01, 2012 to June 08, 2012
Dated: June 17, 2012 to June 22, 2012
Dated: July 29, 2012 to August 02, 2012
Dated: August 18, 2012 to August 20, 2012
Dated: February 13, 2013 to February 17, 2013
Dated: April 5, 2013 to April 24, 2013
Dated: February 21,2014 to Feb 25,2014

Credits goes to the original uploader|poster!!! Cool
08-28-2012, 10:51 AM
RE:
The Link is down at 7:54PM CST.
08-28-2012, 10:57 AM
RE:
(08-28-2012 10:51 AM)jamesc35453 Wrote:  The Link is down at 7:54PM CST.
It's a BOT.
You won't get a response on it.
And it might been scraped 24 hours before the actual time it was been posted.
Notice the posting date in 1 second interval can done a multiple posting at the same time that the regular poster or even i myself moderator cannot do this.
In this cases we have to wait for someone "real users" to reupload the course again for us.

Bot is serve to restore everything that was been lost from the starting date where forum is down from the date is what been setup to normal time again.
I am checking the bot and it seems online until now.
There will be another posting or restore that are still ongoing on. I guess.
In this cases if we found some working download link. Please kindly mirror it for everybody. Especially for late comers. Thanks.

Cheers,
Direct Download
Bringing you the
LATEST and FRESH DOWNLOADS
Everyday!!! Love
>>> CLICK <<<
REVIEW and MIRRORS are much appreciated!!! Cool
08-28-2012, 12:17 PM
RE:
A mirror would definitely be appreciated. Thanks guys.
08-28-2012, 01:43 PM
RE:
please any mirror,link is dead,thank advance
67.gif
08-28-2012, 02:26 PM
RE:
This course "Epic Adsense" is way far better compared to Adsense Dragon
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...012-563947

Correct me if i am wrong?
08-28-2012, 02:56 PM
RE:
Please anybody have mirror??????????
08-28-2012, 03:20 PM
RE:
(08-28-2012 02:26 PM)Keanu Wrote:  This course "Epic Adsense" is way far better compared to Adsense Dragon
/Thread-GET-EPIC-ADSENSE-2012-563947

Correct me if i am wrong?
How do we do that without seeing the adsense dragon?Huh
08-28-2012, 03:39 PM
RE:
it said "Invalid or Deleted File"
Please re-upload
Thanks
08-28-2012, 05:41 PM
RE:
plz any one upload mirror if have copy
12.gif