71.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-06-2020, 08:02 PM
RE: (GET) The $10 A Day Traffic Plan from Ryan Deiss - Digital Marketer
Santhu thanks a lot for sharing this gem with us, I have added rep. for you too. Thanks again
01-07-2020, 04:07 AM
Is this still accurate and applicable ?
01-07-2020, 09:20 AM
Hi Santhu,

+5 reps added. thanks for sharing this.
01-07-2020, 09:24 AM
(12-07-2016 07:00 AM)tupac Wrote:  Good day

Review here
For all of those who are thinking fb ads are expensive, read this review, you will change your mind, and if you are from a poor country, YOU SHOULD DO THIS NOW, NO EXCUSES, yep, more to come

The 10$ bla bla bla, is a simple 24 pages explaining digital marketer strategy on how they get clients to sign up for their products and training
ps: most of the training are shared here, for me digitalmarketer is the n1 source to learn about funnels and traffic, jonloomer is n2

Except some technical terms that you can google easily, the pdf is worth a read and worth saving in a MUST TRY ASAP folder.
It goes on explaining a 3 steps strategies that 99% of fb aders don't use at all, to bring in cash, but first,

get the people to know you
For that use plr products we have in here, modify them and come up with valuable articles.
In the same time as they know you, you collect the audience and prepare for phase 2.
They suggest 6$/day, yes t can be enough especially if you choose post or video boost in fb ads.

Get the people to give you the email
Again, use plr or read 5 posts about something and come up with a plr or videos to give in exchange of the email
they suggest 3$ (you already got an audience built in phase 1).

Get people to buy from you
DM they have all the funnels starting at $1 trial or $7 offer then > the main product xx$ > then the membership at 38$ i think.
Check the napkin project of DM and the funnel blueprint courses of ryan, both are worth millions as they even give optimizepress templates to use etc etc
they suggest 1$ a day and yes i confirm, because your audience is so targeted and re-targeted the costs can be as low as cents.

Ps: do not bullsxxt yourself crying that you do not have optimizepress, use any wp builder to create the same pages.

To resume, a short pdf but a BIG REMINDER that fb ads done well it's possible.

Again google the words you do not understand and in a short time you'll become an expert.

My tips, what I do:
-I mix 1st tier countries with third world ones in fb audiance = i get a huge audience > i do fb post boost with no link, means the cost gonna be ridiculous, like 0.01 and even 0.005 per action.
I had post ads getting 200+ actions spending 2 or 3 dollars.

-I collect as much likes and shares for the post as possible, ATTENTION, any likes on page that comes from third world i delete it, the goal here is to create an authority, if people see all likes and shares they trust you a bit.
-Of course in the main time, i build a custom audience, then finally i target just 1st tier countries from the same initial audience, i boost a post with a link and use just fb post boost (can be images, videos, text).

Notes;
fb ads to inside fb cost nothing.
fb ads to a tab with an email form cost nothing.

My results are always, very cheap ads and OF COURSE, not bullshxxting myself here, ill say it depends on what you offer.
Again, make it simple, use the system, sell 1$ trial, upsell etc, studies DM and do like them, even ads create similar ones etc
NOT HARD, RIGHT! NOW MOVE YOUR BUUUUT!

Voila

Enjoy and remember, DIGITALMARKETER + JONLOOMER are enough to turn you into fb ads experts.
Stop wasting your time here and there, follow less, learn more, act always.

Cheers

(12-07-2016 05:43 AM)WorldWarrior Wrote:  Looks like it's garnered some interest. Anyone able to provide a review of the product? I know it's by a big name marketer so interested in knowing if this is for the "average person" or for people with deep pockets or a lot of experience in the field?

Here's a mirror of the $10 a day PDF by the way just to play safe

Peace

WW

+5 reps to tupac for the great review. thanks for sharing.
01-08-2020, 04:10 AM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2020 04:16 AM by Ezyrex.)
Alert : Virus Included

Look at the file extension :

[https://s02.solidfilesusercontent.com/ZjVjM2JhZjQ1ZjUzZmMyOWYxMzRhMWE4NGUwYjZiYjdiOWU5YjM3MToxaW90RnQ6RmY1eUdRZTE0UUtB​alJqa0VDbWdhN1hZeEIw/62KY87VYRRnzg/The-10-Per-Day-Traffic-Plan_0.pdf]

The password is required for tracking and IP address.

This was confirmed by my AV and virustotal.

To be reported for ban
31.gif
01-08-2020, 04:44 AM
Thanks Santhu
01-18-2020, 11:09 PM
The file is clean.
Please use Malwarebytes or Epic Privacy browser while downloading from sites like zippyshare. Here is the virustotal report.

Code:
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/6fe39d9b3a7a27c36b04cb6dc5399c31ca7c41f1bb9ca7b1fb29fc7f6932e0b3/detection

(01-08-2020 04:10 AM)Ezyrex Wrote:  Alert : Virus Included

Look at the file extension :

[https://s02.solidfilesusercontent.com/ZjVjM2JhZjQ1ZjUzZmMyOWYxMzRhMWE4NGUwYjZiYjdiOWU5YjM3MToxaW90RnQ6RmY1eUdRZTE0UUtB​alJqa0VDbWdhN1hZeEIw/62KY87VYRRnzg/The-10-Per-Day-Traffic-Plan_0.pdf]

The password is required for tracking and IP address.

This was confirmed by my AV and virustotal.

To be reported for ban

9.gif