29.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-01-2021, 05:18 AM
[GET] Ted Nicholas – Copywriting For Success (14 DVDs+Resources)
Hey everyone. Found a link for this course with the following description. Hope it helps!

The Godfather of Copywriting and Direct Response Advertising, Ted Nicholas who Has Personally Generated Over 5.9 Billion Dollars in Sales and Well-Known Copywriter Trevor Crook Reveal Their Inside Secrets of How to Prepare One Single Piece of Powerful Sales Copy Which Can Earn YOU a Million Dollar Fortune!

Recently Ted, Trevor and Peter Woodhead – (one of Yanik Silvers apprentice copywriters) held a, one-off, NEVER to be repeated 3.5 day Copywriting Workshop which revealed to the 15 lucky attendees – the easiest way ever devised to print money legally!

Sales Page : https://dankennedyonline.com/ted.htm

Magic Button :
Code:
https://mega.nz/folder/wvQQXATY#75z0ejxDcTKqNM7TgV_ylg

P.S. I am not sure if it has watermarks from or html links to other places. If it does, I request mods to remove this and/or someone to upload a clean version. Thanks!
09-02-2021, 09:45 AM
RE: [GET] Ted Nicholas – Copywriting For Success (14 DVDs+Resources)
I love old Ted Nicholas stuff! Appreciate this one lots. Max reps given.
09-02-2021, 11:44 AM
Thank you and reputation given.

Thanks Nice Thread Happydance
09-02-2021, 06:25 PM
Gave you reps for sharing something unique and OLD SCHOOL. Haven't seen this shared before. Ted Nicholas is a legend.

While everyone is quick to download the latest, most sizzling WSO products touted by the so-called "eggspurts"... the real gems of wisdom and insights are reserved exclusively for the few of us smart enough to realize that the gold is found back in the old.

A wise decision would be to watch this in front of the TV come saturday night than the latest Netflix release :- )
09-03-2021, 09:23 AM
(09-02-2021 06:25 PM)tomwheelskirt Wrote:  Gave you reps for sharing something unique and OLD SCHOOL. Haven't seen this shared before. Ted Nicholas is a legend.

While everyone is quick to download the latest, most sizzling WSO products touted by the so-called "eggspurts"... the real gems of wisdom and insights are reserved exclusively for the few of us smart enough to realize that the gold is found back in the old.

A wise decision would be to watch this in front of the TV come saturday night than the latest Netflix release :- )

Definitely @tomwheelskirt. Old is gold!
70.gif
09-03-2021, 12:16 PM
I keep getting check sum errors when trying to unzip this?
Is the password the regular one here or is it something else?
Thanks!
09-03-2021, 12:29 PM
Hi. Didn't know it had a password. I found this link online. Will check and reply asap.
09-03-2021, 04:17 PM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2021 04:19 PM by Theo1.)
Hi the password is

You're welcome!
09-03-2021, 04:19 PM
Hi the password is e dol lar earn.com

You're welcome!
09-03-2021, 09:40 PM
Link without zip password -
Code:
https://mega.nz/folder/AxJj0QzZ#ceXI28TXooEAFFcZgA55nQ
5.gif

43.gif