43.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-14-2024, 02:08 AM
[GET] Take That Job And Mystery Shop It!: How You Can Find Success in the Mystery Shopping Business
[Image: 81RpUZiNHzL._SL500_.jpg]

There are a lot of myths about the Mystery Shopping business. “Is it real?” is one I get all the time. I can tell you with certainty that Mystery Shopping is a real business where people can earn extra income in their spare time. The great thing is that this industry is always looking for new people every day. Starting a mystery shopping business is one of the easiest businesses to begin. You don't need a lot of capital to invest and you can work at your own pace.

Mystery shopping assignments range from retail stores to restaurants of all kinds to test driving automobiles (including luxury) to touring new homes. Just about any business that serves customers will have mystery shoppers assess their operation. Business owners and managers of a business want mystery shoppers to evaluate their employees. They use this information to give them proper training. It's important to understand that these managers use mystery shopping reports for this reason.

Zig Ziglar had a famous quote that applies here. He said, "the only thing worse than training employees and losing them is to not train them and keep them." Of course, there are mystery shopping assignments that are designed for "loss prevention." Bar room assignments are an example. Many people do mystery shopping on a part-time basis. Many work 40-hours a week and add mystery shopping as addition income.

However, there are some people who do this business full time, especially those who carry hidden camera equipment. Business owners and managers like to see and hear sales presentations from their employees. It's a great way to properly train people.In my eBook “Take That Job and Mystery Shop It!”, I'll give you information on what it takes to become a mystery shopper and let you know which assignments to attempt first. Some assignments are easier than others. I'll let you know how much assignments will pay and tell you some of my experiences.

I address the issue of scams in the business. Hint: If you see an advertisement that claims you can earn $350 per hour with mystery shopping, do not answer that ad. It is a popular scam that I talk about in my eBook. Plus, I'll give you a list of over 200 mystery shopping companies around the world. These are companies that are FREE to apply to. You should not have to pay a dime to any mystery shopping company. I highlight the ones I've worked with over the years and enjoyed a lot of success with. It's all packed in my eBook “Take That Job and Mystery Shop It!”

Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/q1q7hrb0d24gq35/
Newbies: Don't know how to find stuff to share on the forum?
GO HERE:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-BBHF...free-stuff

79.gif