82.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-21-2019, 04:22 AM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2019 04:58 AM by layna61524.)
[GET] TWO MORE GREAT DOWNLOAD SITES I REALLY (REALLY) LIKE!
TWO MORE GREAT DOWNLOAD SITES
I REALLY (REALLY) LIKE!

[Image: 2019-06-20_1156.png]
"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day ...
Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

I've used that quote before because I really believe if you want to find the vast treasures in life, you've got to seek them rather than wait on someone to provide them for you.

That said ... I would like to share with you today two download sites I recently found highly useful.

Now, many here will already be aware of them but my post here is for the uninitiated only...

Both these sites feature top-notch downloads, a vast array of files (courses, graphics, tutorials --- but the latter has download links to movies, TV shows, etc.) and a volume of "stuff" that can have you tied to your computer for days at at time!

Yet, not everybody will be able to benefit from these shares and here's why ...

In most cases, you need to be able to download from PREMIUM FILE SHARE SITES.

But don't let that dissuade you ... even if you don't have a paid account on [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!], [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!] or Nitroflare, then all is not lost. You can get an inexpensive short-term subscription to a service like Deepbrid or Real-Debrid and in seconds have those premium links converted into ones you can download from. Once you see the major benefit in subscribing to a service like this, you will want to renew for a longer term.

I highly recommend Deepbrid (as I've said before) ... my experience with Real-Debrid was under-whelming. I did get a few downloads here-and-there but more error messages than not. And I discovered that files rejected by Real-Debrid worked just fine in Deepbrid!

Unless the files are dead-on-the-server, Deepbrid works quickly and efficiently to deliver the download the first time, every time! And it supports more than 80 of the most popular file share sites so don't have to go without the download when you see premium links anymore!

What I discovered is that the converted download links appear to work only within the user interface of your own account. For instance, I once copied a converted link and later tried to use it in a browser outside of my Deepbrid account.

It didn't work!

I guess they don't want you sharing those converted links with all your friends or on black-hat forums and bogging their servers down with non-stop traffic from people who don't have a paid subscription.

Smart.

So here are the two sites:

GO HERE:
Magic Button :
Code:
https://downduck.com
https://kraftymarketingprofits.com

I might add that you can find working Mega links on the latter site but so far, I've only seen them in the GRAPHICS section.

Before you click on a Mega link, please make sure you have MegaSync downloaded, configured to your account login and opened on your computer to avoid getting the prompt to CREATE AN ACCOUNT. Having the app opened in your system tray will enable all Mega downloads to happen quickly and easily.

You can also IMPORT the files to your own Mega account ... or alternately use JDownloader2 or Internet Download Manager (IDM) for speed.

Lastly, some files require a password for the latter site. Be sure to carefully read everything on each download page so you won't miss anything.

IMPORTANT --- PASSWORD:
Magic Button :
Code:
I just downloaded AWAI Financial Copywriting Course by Clayton Makepeace and I show the password below. Keep it saved in a text file because it may be the default password for everything password protected on the Krafty Marketing Profits site.
Password = Golden_Plaza
Please type it exactly as shown or cut-and-paste it to prevent error messages.

Here is evidence that the downloads work --- an opened archive on my computer with the AWAI Financial Copywriting Course files inside:

[Image: 2019-06-20_1028.png]

VIRUS TOTAL: N/A -- I'm pointing you to two great download resources so there is nothing here to direct-download. As always, run a local or VT scan on anything you download.

If you're seeing this post anywhere other than bestblackhatforum.com or
being shared by anyone other than Layna61524, then that's where/who
THEY TOOK IT FROM!

By the way, I don't remember where the "fish" quote came from but here is some research on possible origins:

Magic Button :
Code:
https://quoteinvestigator.com/2015/08/28/fish/

Enjoy these resources!

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]
06-21-2019, 05:12 AM
RE: [GET] TWO MORE GREAT DOWNLOAD SITES I REALLY (REALLY) LIKE!
Thanks Layna
06-21-2019, 08:24 AM
@Peet: You're welcome, friend. Enjoy!

Layna61524
06-21-2019, 11:00 AM
Layna you're Perfect 10

thanks
06-21-2019, 03:28 PM
More golden nuggets from Layna61524.
Thanks.
Maxreps
jm
;)
73.gif
06-22-2019, 07:16 AM (This post was last modified: 06-22-2019 07:57 AM by layna61524.)
I appreciate the posts, dnblack and JohnMajors. Enjoy the share!

==========MESSAGE==========

TO ALL: I just want to say this to everybody reading this thread ...

So far, only one person has done this but I felt the need to publicly say this for the benefit of all to see.

Please don't send me a bunch of premium links asking me to help you download something.

I just opened a PM with about a dozen [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!] links from someone wanting me to help them download the files! And sadly, it's always someone with little to show that they regularly contribute to the forum.

Look, I'm all about helping people but I think this is asking a bit too much!

Hitface Mad Slap

I clearly said in the original post that the converted download links from my Deepbrid account did not work for me when I tried to use them in a browser, outside of my account. So one can only assume if I were to share those links with any of you, they would not work, as well. And I'm certainly not going to spend my time re-packaging the files from a converted link as a Mega or Mediafire link when it's so easy to grab a short-term subscription to Deepbrid.

Thanks
Layna61524
06-22-2019, 07:57 AM
Another brilliant share layna,
Thank you kindly
Reps
06-22-2019, 08:52 AM
@Red eye: You're welcome, friend. Glad you like it!

Layna61524
06-22-2019, 08:56 AM
Very Nice Layna Thank you
06-22-2019, 09:00 AM
Thanks , Layna, as always,
for your marvellous fishing lessons!
;-)
Heart
Happydance
71.gif

58.gif