82.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-12-2016, 09:35 AM
RE: [GET] THE IRRESISTIBLE. OFFER. How to Sell Your Product or. Service in 3 Seconds o...
(05-12-2016 07:30 AM)philosof888 Wrote:  @ KeepFilesAlive
What you wanted to get is already shared in the vip section. Upgrade and you will get it

Sound interesting, philosof888. How do I upgrade?
I don't want create an off topic, answer me here or if you want PM me, please.
Thanks.
05-12-2016, 11:27 AM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2016 11:30 AM by KeepFilesAlive.)
RE: [GET] THE IRRESISTIBLE. OFFER. How to Sell Your Product or. Service in 3 Seconds or Less. - Mark Joyner [pdf]
Just found this post
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Beco...pid1696955

Is that all or anything else that I need to know or do to upgrade vip?

"No VIP? PM moderator Lala and ask for Lifetime VIP Membership. Highly recommended!"

Just PMed Lala. Thanks!
06-15-2016, 03:19 PM
RE: [GET] THE IRRESISTIBLE. OFFER. How to Sell Your Product or. Service in 3 Seconds o...
KeepFilesAlive,

Thanks for the Excellent Share! Thanks

Max Reps given... Perfect 10

Fugu Happydance

P.S. I met and chatted with Mark Joyner a few years back... Very nice fellow!
08-01-2017, 06:38 AM
RE: [GET] THE IRRESISTIBLE. OFFER. How to Sell Your Product or. Service in 3 Seconds or Less. - Mark Joyner [pdf]
The Irresistible Offer

How to Sell Your Product or Service
in 3 Seconds or Less

[Image: 2017-07-31_1317.png]

LAYNA'S NOTE: I want to honor the OP's username (KeepFilesAlive) by adding a mirror to (literally) keep this file alive...

Excerpted from the Preface:

This book presents an alternative to the marketing of the past.

I believe that a business can be immensely profitable and still operate with a high degree of integrity.

I write this book not only with the intention of sparing the public further mental torture performed by the marketing community, but also to help business avoid its own demise.

I predict that as the debt rate rises and consumers better educate themselves through the unprecedented access to information given by the Internet, tolerance for the marketing methods of the past will drop considerably.

An angry and educated consumer is a dangerous foe for the marketer to face.

Soon, businesses will be scrambling for alternatives.

This book presents not just an alternative, but the alternative.
This method of marketing has been proven time and again, but it has never been named. Using this method, you can literally close a deal in the mind of your prospect within the first three seconds of coming into contact with
your marketing.

I’ve named this method “The Irresistible Offer,” and the following pages deconstruct it and dissect it so that you can immediately apply it to your business for dramatic effect.

This book is your essential survival guide for the emerging business battlefield of the twenty-first century. Ignore these lessons at your own peril

Copyright 2005, 242 pp., PDF

Get It Here:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://www16.zippyshare.com/v/FnLHTxpZ/file.html

Virus Total:
https://virustotal.com/en/file/1e1b68cf9...501532530/
File name: Mark Joyner- The Irresistible Offer_ How to Sell Your Product or S...
Detection ratio: 0 / 58
Analysis date: 2017-07-31 20:22:10 UTC

Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]
03-06-2018, 06:55 PM
Mirror:

Magic Button :
Code:
https://cdn2.hubspot.net/hub/60274/file-14902508-pdf/content-pdf/The_Irresistible_Offer.pdf

REP if you find it useful.
38.gif
Learn Copywriting. Enjoy Life.
03-16-2018, 09:32 PM
Thanks for the share and all the added info. A lot of food for thought for sure!
03-16-2018, 11:39 PM
good share thanks

42.gif