45.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-10-2016, 08:15 AM
[GET] THE IRRESISTIBLE. OFFER. How to Sell Your Product or. Service in 3 Seconds or Less. - Mark Joyner [pdf]
Tic. Tock.
Tic. Tock.
Tic. Tock.

Three seconds.

That's all you've really got to make the sale.

With consumers bombarded with thousands of marketing messages a day, they have to make purchasing decisions quickly, which means you have to make the sale just as quickly. There's simply no time for you to make any offer besides the one offer that will work and work quickly—The Irresistible Offer.

But what is The Irresistible Offer? Simply put, it's the best (and maybe only) true alternative to the traditional form of selling with its sentimental manipulation, marketing trickery, and decreasing effectiveness. The Irresistible Offer is so good and so easy to understand that buying from you becomes a no-brainer for your customers. But it's not a one-time special or a "unique selling proposition." The Irresistible Offer is the offer that defines your business and becomes your raison d'¿tre.

Want an example? Domino's Pizza grew from a single store to a $4 billion chain in large part because they gave their customers an offer they couldn't refuse—"thirty minutes or less" or the pizza was free. The success of that offer is obvious in retrospect. But how do you design The Irresistible Offer for your own business in your own industry? This book shows you how.

In The Irresistible Offer, author and New Marketing guru Mark Joyner defines and explains this revolutionary selling philosophy, uses real case studies to show it in effect, and helps you quickly and easily apply it to your own business. He examines the elements that make up The Irresistible Offer and presents a formula for creating one of your own. Plus, Joyner provides practical tools that allow you to estimate the effectiveness of your offer in advance so you can plan accordingly.

For too long, selling has been about manipulating a message and manipulating a consumer. The Irresistible Offer presents a new, effective, and ethical way to sell based on what you're selling, not how you're selling it. Rather than manipulate your customer (who may resent it, after all), Joyner shows you how to manipulate your offer instead—so that customers find it, and your company, truly irresistible.

"The Irresistible Offer is the missing link in many marketing books."
—Joe Sugarman, Chairman, BluBlocker Corporation

"The Irresistible Offer reveals secret after proven secret guaranteed to pump fresh power into your sales process."
—John Du Cane, CEO, Dragon Door Publications, Inc.

"As the world's fastest reader (Guinness Book certified) I've read just about every business and marketing book in existence. The Irresistible Offer by Mark Joyner is, by far, the easiest and most powerful. If you want to make a profitable business (any business small or large), The Irresistible Offer should be your starting point."
—Howard Berg, "The World's Fastest Reader"

"I've read every book on marketing printed in the last 150 years. This is the first breakthrough in over fifty years."
—Dr. Joe Vitale, author of The Attractor Factor

"If I had to choose one modern marketing genius to learn from, it would be Mark Joyner. The Irresistible Offer belongs in the hands of everyone wanting to wildly succeed in business."
—Randy Gilbert, a.k.a. "Dr. Proactive" host of The Inside Success Show

Table of Contents

Preface.
Acknowledgements.

Author Biography.

Introduction: (Three Seconds).

Chapter 1. The Magic Window.

Chapter 2. The Core Imperative of Business.

Chapter 3. The Big Four Questions.

Chapter 4. What is The Irresistible Offer?

Chapter 5. What is Not The Irresistible Offer?

Chapter 6. Elements of The Irresistible Offer.

Chapter 7. The Great Formula.

Chapter 8. Offer Intensifiers.

Chapter 9. The Offer Continuum.

Chapter 10. The Great Offers in History.

Chapter 11. Word of Mouth from Flaming Lips.

Appendix A: Selling Yourself in Three Seconds or Less.

Appendix B: A Note to Salesmen.

Glossary.

Index.

Author Information

MARK JOYNER is a leading authority on Internet marketing and New Marketing. The former CEO of Aesop Marketing Corporation, he has pioneered many of the biggest trends on the Internet today.
The Wiley Advantage

The Irresistible Offer instructs students how to make an offer to customers in such a way that the job of selling is mostly done in the first glance. It provides practical tools to pre-gauge how effective an offer will be, thus creating a more effective marketing right out of the gate.
This book simplifies the selling process, breaking it down into the 4 questions that must be answered by your marketing, the 3 elements that make an offer irresistible, the 3 steps of a fool-proof business plan, and a handful of factors and tools that can increase the likelihood of a sale.

amazon page
Magic Button :
Code:
https://www.amazon.com/Irresistible-Offer-Product-Service-Seconds-ebook/dp/B0096CF0WG

link
Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/2da86xff0jz4ima/TheIrrOff_MJr.zip

---

If you find value in this post,

Help yourself.
Apply what you learn for your benefit.
Ask what you can't answer with google

Help others.
Make a mirror.
Share a review.

Help me.
Say thanks.
I appreciate your reps.
05-10-2016, 11:27 AM
RE: [GET] THE IRRESISTIBLE. OFFER. How to Sell Your Product or. Service in 3 Seconds or Less. - Mark Joyner [pdf]
Here's something that I think is important to add.

In Ben Settle's "CopySlacker",
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...py-Slacker
in the video Nº 7 in 17:44, Ben said:

"Ed Mayer, a Direct Response Teacher, has this formula that is very accurate. Basically he said:

40% of your advertising effectiveness is the list,
another 40% is the offer,
and the copy is only 20%.

Now I (Ben) think it might be a little different than that.

50% of the effectivenes is the list,
30% is the offer,
20% is the copy,

...which I (Ben) think is more accurate.

Either way, THE COPY IS THE SMALLEST PART

If you have everything right. If you got the right offer and a product that people want, it should sell even with crappy copy.

That's when I started to realize that copy is a sales multiplier, is NOT A SALES CREATOR

So, with that in mind, I want you to realize that, whether you go with the 40%, 40%, 20% or the 50%, 30%, 20%, either way 80% of your ad's effectiveness IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE COPY!

(...)

Is still important. When they ask me what's the most important thing that they can do to increase my response right away, my answer is TEST A DIFERENT OFFER. A better offer. Make your offer better.

Is not even a copywriting thing"

So, here we are, looking for the MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THE PUZZLE (I mean, it is the Copy part?).

I shared this book all dedicated to the Offer, "THE IRRESISTIBLE. OFFER. How to Sell Your Product or. Service in 3 Seconds or Less." by Mark Joyner

If you know another good thing about offers, please share it.

The other (and maybe the most) important part of the puzzle is THE LIST.

So it would be awesome if someone can share something good about List Building.
Like for instance, "Newbie Proof List Building"
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...Settle-pdf

If you know anything good about List building, please share it.
05-11-2016, 12:13 AM
RE: [GET] THE IRRESISTIBLE. OFFER. How to Sell Your Product or. Service in 3 Seconds or Less. - Mark Joyner [pdf]
Mirrors
http://mir.cr/2LO2T1JP

Thanks! +Rep
05-11-2016, 02:37 AM
Excellent share! Without a great offer you are just wasting time and money - there are adverising sales reps everywhere that are happy to take your money. Old school said you need Message/Media/Market and while these 3 are still very important, if your Message doesn't include a great offer, the rest won't matter.
Reps and thanks,
NoJob
This is a message to all those who don't understand, "Sharing is Caring". If you aren't working to make this a better place (ie having a REP of at least 100) don't ask me for help. Everyone has something on their hard drive they can share. Everyone has the time to offer a review or create a mirror! Thanks
05-11-2016, 09:39 AM
@NoJob Well said!

Here's something more about the offer, from an article by Dennis Hatch, "Famous Last Words: About Offers"

"Nothing is more profitable than the right offer powerfully stated to the right person at the right time." —Gary Kauffman

"If you want to dramatically increase your response, dramatically improve your offer." —Axel Andersson

"It's the offer, stupid! If you do not get the results you need or response is flagging, check the offer first." —Bob Hacker

"The right offer should be so attractive that only a lunatic would say no." —Claude Hopkins

"The offer should be so clear and simple that an idiot can understand it." —Malcolm Decker

"A special discount to customers as compared to outsiders will increase response by more than the discount." —d**** Benson

"Give the prospect a chance to make a deal with you,
not tomorrow or next week, but RIGHT AWAY." —Max Sackheim

"Make it easier to say yes than say no.
It must be a bargain in one form or another." —Max Sackheim

Source
Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.targetmarketingmag.com/article/want-response-your-marketing-make-enticing-offer/all/
81.gif
05-12-2016, 06:04 AM
Thanks....Rep added.....
05-12-2016, 07:14 AM
thanks for this...haven't heard Joyner's name in years...
05-12-2016, 07:21 AM
thanks for share, that book was on my pc somewhere but i lost it :) thanks
05-12-2016, 07:28 AM
mirror just in case https://www.solidfiles.com/v/axkAjAgVPeGPQ
If you have RARE Direct Response courses i will bribe the hell out of you with latest Dan Kennedy stuff nobody has on the entire blackhat part of the internet! Send me a pm.
05-12-2016, 07:30 AM
@ KeepFilesAlive
What you wanted to get is already shared in the vip section. Upgrade and you will get it
26.gif
If you have RARE Direct Response courses i will bribe the hell out of you with latest Dan Kennedy stuff nobody has on the entire blackhat part of the internet! Send me a pm.

39.gif