84.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-23-2014, 08:18 PM
RE:
cash900, thanks reps added
05-06-2015, 05:42 AM
RE: [GET] Super SEO Script from IM-Utopia, this is still in pre-launch, as per his email
You can pay for information or research it.

Most information is freely available, but the question is will you take the time to look for it?

Those who can't be bothered to search or value their own time more will buy products that are merely a "curation" of free info just for the convenience.

Convenience has a value after all.
05-07-2015, 03:55 PM
RE: [GET] Super SEO Script from IM-Utopia, this is still in pre-launch, as per his email
Dougp the product seller sold this product in 2013 I know because I bought it, last year sometime he pulled all his products from his purchasers and started selling them again, stay away from his seo membersite i was a member there as well, each month it was a crap shoot on what you would receive, could be 10+ or as little as 2 products, and most of the products there had nothing to do with seo.

I used to follow this guy a lot and liked many of his products, but now he has built a forum where he sells his wares, pretty much everything he sold on the past. He even uses the same old download pages to download those "new products"

Hope that helps some

60.gif