27.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-31-2023, 06:35 PM
[GET] Stop Wasting Money on AI Writers Train And Fine-Tune Your Own AI For Free With No Code
[Image: Screenshot-2023-03-31-at-09-52-06-Stop-W...n-AI-F.png]

Do you want the AI to write a quality 1.5k words article in one go? Train it yourself - - - Done.

AI-generated writing is on the rise, but most of these tools still produce low-quality outputs.
This E-book shows you how to fine-tune and train the AI to create your own high-quality writing frameworks that generate better outputs than Jasper or any other writing tools.

You’ll be able to write anything from blog posts to product descriptions with ease.
Imagine being able to crank out high-quality, engaging content in minutes – without ever having to worry about sounding stiff or unnatural.

You already know what time it is, right?

Time to learn how to fine-tune GPT-3 to your needs. Regardless of your niche, topic, or anything else.

High-quality compiled information​
Real examples of creating a dataset ​
How to send API requests to OpenAI to fine-tune​
Learn to model and train the AI for any use case​
Avoid paying hundreds of dollars monthly for some tool​
Every single thing we are going to learn is done for FREE​
No coding - Yes, this method helps you do everything without having to code.

---

SALESPAGE

REQUESTED HERE and HERE

You must post to unlock this content
---

Everything is tested and working 100% before uploading for the community to enjoy. I had to unlock the PDF and remove another forums watermark before sharing this one. I then added our own great forum on the watermark.

Reps / Mirrors / Reviews appreciated.

Have a good day all!
03-31-2023, 07:33 PM
RE: [GET] Stop Wasting Money on AI Writers Train And Fine-Tune Your Own AI For Free With No Code
Thank you for this share. Rep added.
03-31-2023, 07:41 PM
RE: [GET] Stop Wasting Money on AI Writers Train And Fine-Tune Your Own AI For Free With No Code
Thank you for this
03-31-2023, 07:46 PM
Max Rep+ on you TheCowboy . I edited post#1 and added post to unlock on your share to prevent the link from being deleted fast. Without post to unlock i am sure many will just hit and run your share without saying thanks, so apology if i added post to unlock on it cause i am sure what you share is quite useful as i see many request for that.

Furthermore I check and your share which is 45 pages is the most updated one, cause i have the old version which only contain 33 pages. Once again thanks on removing the watermark and adding a BBHF watermark.

Cheers,
Omni Potens
03-31-2023, 07:54 PM
You must post to unlock this content
19.gif
03-31-2023, 07:57 PM
Many thanks for this share, appreciated!
03-31-2023, 07:59 PM
Great share thank you
03-31-2023, 08:00 PM
seems interesting. Thanks!
03-31-2023, 08:02 PM
Thank you. What a great share
03-31-2023, 08:04 PM
RE: [GET] Stop Wasting Money on AI Writers Train And Fine-Tune Your Own AI For Free Wi...
post to unlock
35.gif

34.gif