50.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-23-2013, 11:25 AM
RE:
too many virus!
++ Reps would be appreciated
03-23-2013, 01:08 PM
RE:
OK. how is this compared to squidcrafter? is it any different or better than squidcrafter
03-23-2013, 01:29 PM (This post was last modified: 03-23-2013 01:39 PM by shaank.)
RE:
ok my kaspersky didn't show any warning. I used it and working great.
[attachment=624]
*BBHF NEW PRIVATE TORRENT PROJECT*
mega.nz Join HERE
03-23-2013, 11:29 PM
RE:
What is a heuristic scan?
A heuristic scan is used to detect new, unknown viruses in your system that have not yet been identified. Only some antiviruses can do this type of scan, the majority are only able to detect known viruses.

How does a heuristic scan work?

Virus detection is based on recognition of a signature or string of code which identifies a certain virus. Similar to how investigators use characteristics to identify criminals; antiviruses look for ‘digital footprints’ in order to recognize a virus.

Nevertheless, to detect an unknown virus, a particular signature or recognized code does not yet exist. For this reason a heuristic scan is used.

Heuristic methods are based on the piece-by-piece examination of a virus, looking for a sequence or sequences of instructions that differentiate the virus from ‘normal’ programs.

Advantages and disadvantages of heuristic scans.

The principle advantage of this method is the ability to detect known and unknown viruses, based on common characteristics shared by different viruses.

Yet heuristic scans have their share of inconveniences, such as the length of time the scan takes, which is longer than other types. Also, depending on data an increased number of false positives can occur.
(05-02-2018 03:53 AM)skphero Wrote:  Stop making people by sharing fake keys :p !!
[Image: mysig.png]
03-23-2013, 11:49 PM
RE:
guys, don`t trust anything cracked..even if it shows 1/45, for your own good run it in a virtual machine or don`t use your important accounts on the pc you`re running..thats how i do it..i have windows that i use only for programs...and linux..for mail and accounts and other stuff...only 1/10 ppl on earth do something genuine good for the others, the rest are looking to profit, they mask the viruses..they crypt it..and other ways that they don`t show on the scan...my 2 cents..don`t trust anyone...even if they have reputation..i don`t want to give names...but thats the way how it works.
41.gif

38.gif