55.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-21-2015, 10:19 PM
RE:
@Geroe: Working fine at my end.

@devilsdad007: Did you delete the hidden VideoScribeDesktop folder and remove all traces of the program from the registry before installing again?
02-22-2015, 01:34 AM
RE:
yes i did that. for the second try i removed entire software folders etc but same error occurs hmmm
02-22-2015, 02:46 AM
RE:
Extremely strange. I just tried it again and it i working fine. :-/
02-22-2015, 05:35 AM
RE:
Omg now it works i deleted whole folders and Registry files and now its okey. Anyways thanks for this kind of support and share
02-22-2015, 10:07 PM (This post was last modified: 02-22-2015 10:07 PM by Smarac.)
RE:
Ratzazz,since you tested all those video softwares,what would be your best pick right now for lets say Whiteboard videos and Non-Whiteboard videos,youtube specific or just niche specific or just which one is the best in your eyes(minus SonyVegas&Adobe hehe).
I am still using the VideoFx you shared.
14.gif
02-22-2015, 10:23 PM
RE:
@Smarac: I'm not sure about ratzazz's take on this, but imho, videoscribe wins hands down, were it priced reasonably. AE remains my favorite.

@Geroe: Congrats mate. :)
02-24-2015, 06:52 AM
RE:
hey guys. I deleted everything but not altered anything in registry. can you guys please help me regarding which files and folders to delete and what items in registry to delete.

Thanks guys
02-24-2015, 12:55 PM (This post was last modified: 02-24-2015 12:57 PM by foo.)
RE:
Jesus people... Just register a fake account to access the hands and images, then when everything loads, you can then logout and use fake account. software remembers the login u used. and if it wont work the next login just add random number to your username.
If you start making money buy the software
it helps the developer. I have yearly access of this one but, i need it for my laptop and desktop which they wont allow usage on multiple pc at the same time. Cheers to Ratzazz

For me personally i like this one because it gives me easy interface, unlike explaindio
only problem with this one is the font, it pixilized when you zoom too much.

for fake account use mailinator disposable email
02-24-2015, 05:06 PM
RE:
@foo: Thanks for fortifying my views on Videoscribe. However, the types of ads I create require a mixture of several programs, including AE, Camtasia, and Audacity. I plan to purchase a lifetime subscription of Videoscribe once a stable version that addresses several issues, which I've emailed to their support. By the way, are you using the default font supplied with the program or a different one, imported from Window's font database?

@devilsdad007: Backup the registry, just in case. Now search and delete all keys containing the term Videoscribe.
02-25-2015, 12:21 AM
RE:
Thanks foo and parsibagan.

Everybody wish to purchase man, but as parsibagan correctly said we are waiting for a stable version. VidSrbe still needs lot of improvement.
@parsibagan. Instead of camtasia, try premiere pro its far better than camtasia.
58.gif

16.gif